PDA

View Full Version : craig investigates...

chance
15-07-2005, 17:06
firm believer in the paranormal and the existence of interplanetary beings, Craig is having no problems at all believing in the Big Brother mole.

He came to the Diary Room to see if he could uncover the awful truth although he claimed that he wasn't really that bothered.

"That message was a bit weird, the one about the mole," Craig said, settling into the Diary Room chair for a spot of conspiracy theorising.

"There are only two people I can trust," he revealed. "Science and Anthony. As for the others, who knows?"

Craig doesn't believe that his darling Anthony could ever betray him so callously, and also thinks that Science is for real. However, he does believe there is a mole in the House. "I personally don't think it is one of Big Brother's lies," he said.

"Who cares anyway," Craig said. "I don't care."

But for someone who doesn't care, Craig still seemed remarkably interested in whether there was a mole or not. "Do you think there's a mole, Big Brother?" Craig enquired. Big Brother declined to comment.

Well, that's OK. Craig doesn't care anyway, at all, not even a little bit, oh no...