PDA

View Full Version : makosi and kemal discuss there rift

chance
15-07-2005, 14:54
Makosi and Kemal had a lengthy chat in the loft last night in an attempt to halt their growing separation.

Kemal - who nominated Makosi for eviction this week - admitted to being deeply paranoid over her true motivations inside the house.

"You and your situation has ****ed me up," he said. "Psychologically I cannot stop [trying to work things out] now. I'm borderline, I'm about to be sectioned! I have to know if you're my true friend."

He added: "I don't know what you're doing in here. And if you are doing something, I think 'why would a friendship with Kemal stand in the way?' 'Cos you've got to do your thing."

Despite Kemal's allusions to being suspicious that she was a plant, Makosi failed to definitively set his mind at ease on the issue, instead telling him: "You will always be my friend, no matter what."

Curiously, she went on to describe herself as a receptacle for data. "You don't have to tell me anything," she said. "You can tell me if you want to, but you don't have to. I am a reservoir of information, I'm never desperate for it: I'll let people tell me what they want to tell me and what there is to know that they don't want to tell, I won't push it."

She continued: "A big part of you is a me, me, me, me sort of person and me, me, me, me does not get you anywhere in life, especially when you've got £1.99 in your bank account. Kemal, you've got the potential to shine from this experience but you'll lose it at the rate you're going. Sometimes you're so sucked into this diva business that you forget [you're] in the real world."

Eventually the reunited pair left the loft, arms wrapped around each other. "No matter what you're doing, I'll still support you no matter what happens," Kemal told Makosi, before giving her a kiss and heading to bed.