PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Thank you....

T'n'F
26-03-2005, 11:49
.....Chas Dingle!!!!!

There I was,feeling a bit down while munching my dinner and watching Emmerdale. The Chas confronts Chloe scenes were going nicely when Chas utters the best line I've heard for ages............

"JUST PEE ON THE STICK B*TCH!!"

It cheered up no end, funniest thing I've seen on Emmerdale for ages!! So once again ......thanks Chas you made one viewer immensley happy!!

:rotfl:

Katy
26-03-2005, 12:02
it was so funny. I liked it when carl told her that chloe sent them letters and she whacked him it was funny

Ella.
26-03-2005, 12:09
Yes it was very funny,Lucy Pargeter is a great actress.

mw0390
26-03-2005, 12:34
i thought they were going to try and cover up Lucy's bump, but yesterday you could clearly see it

Ella.
26-03-2005, 13:05
I noticed that with Katie (Sammy Winward) too- she was playing darts with Dawn in the pub and you could clearly see she was pregnant and they werent hiding it, maybe Emmerdale arent that worried about it.

Meh
26-03-2005, 13:40
.....Chas Dingle!!!!!

There I was,feeling a bit down while munching my dinner and watching Emmerdale. The Chas confronts Chloe scenes were going nicely when Chas utters the best line I've heard for ages............

"JUST PEE ON THE STICK B*TCH!!"

It cheered up no end, funniest thing I've seen on Emmerdale for ages!! So once again ......thanks Chas you made one viewer immensley happy!!

:rotfl:

Damn. I missed it. Didn't think the script writers would put something like that in!

T'n'F
26-03-2005, 14:10
I nearly forgot....
This was followed up by another beauty......

"Hurry up or I'll come in and SCARE it out ya"

Thanks Chas....we'll miss you....come back soon!

Jemma
26-03-2005, 14:56
That was sooo funny! I loved the "She's no more pregnant than your dad is" as well. And when the Kings just shoved her in the taxi dripping wet LOL!

Bad Wolf
28-03-2005, 14:32
it was genius!! the best episode for ages

dddMac1
28-03-2005, 15:00
that was funny but i wasn't Expecting Chas to say ''just Pee on the stick Bitch'' but good ridance to bad Rubbish thats what i say

Bad Wolf
28-03-2005, 15:08
apparently you can say bitch before the watershed, chrissie says it a lot in ee

dddMac1
28-03-2005, 15:17
yea but i have been told by a lot of people that it's not really classed as a swear anyway

SoapWatcher
28-03-2005, 17:32
I noticed that with Katie (Sammy Winward) too- she was playing darts with Dawn in the pub and you could clearly see she was pregnant and they werent hiding it, maybe Emmerdale arent that worried about it.

She did look pregnant, that top didnt help cover it up much either.

Jemma
28-03-2005, 18:37
It makes me laugh when they think those loose tops that Katie and Chas have been wearing lately covers up thier bumps - it couldn't be more obvious if they wore bright flashing signs above their heads saying "I'm Pregnant" :D