PDA

View Full Version : Week 31 Spoilers - 30th July

Jojo
15-07-2005, 12:31
Claire is still angry with Luke for leaving her at Pete ’s funeral and
says she can ’t forgive him.Will the couple kiss and make up?
Elsewhere,Guppy is still annoyed at Harry ’s involvement in the
clinical trail and requests a transfer.
Meanwhile,Maggie ’s son brings Stan to work saying he cannot
cope with him anymore.Maggie leaves her father in the staff room
but is at her wit ’s end when she later finds him wandering around
in his underwear.

$sTaCeY$
15-07-2005, 12:42
Poor Maggie she has a lot on her hands having to look after farther.
I hope Claire and Luke don't make up if they do they are both evil!! Luke should be with Bex, I hope Guppy doesn't get his transfer accepted!

Jojo
15-07-2005, 12:48
Wonder whether Bex gets away though - if Luke isn't in trouble (which is doesn't sound like he is) for aiding and abetting, then has she scarpered or have they just let her off and shes gone???

$sTaCeY$
15-07-2005, 12:55
Wonder whether Bex gets away though - if Luke isn't in trouble (which is doesn't sound like he is) for aiding and abetting, then has she scarpered or have they just let her off and shes gone???

Theres no proof to day that she pushed him down the stairs so hopefully they let her go if they caught her

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:01
I hope she does - after what Pete put her through, she deserves some happiness. Hopefully Claire and Luke won't get back together either - Luke shouldn't forgive Claire for telling the police about him and Bex!

CrazyLea
15-07-2005, 13:25
yeah i hope she does aswell. and poor maggie i feel sorry for her

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:35
I do feel sorry for Maggie, though I am wondering about what her dark secret is going to be when the new nurse arrives, though thats not for a while yet.

I wonder whats going to happen with Ellen now though - Abs should be able to divorce her for adultery if they find out about her and Will and she wasn't exactly subtle about it in the corridor last week!?

CrazyLea
15-07-2005, 13:37
what do you mean her dark secret?? i must have missed a spoiler lol

i hate ellen i thought she had gone forever but now shes back :( aint they divorced yet??

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:51
Apparently a new nurse (male) is joining who used to work with Maggie and knows some secret from her past, which makes her very edgy. I think its in the next series...

Nope, as far as know they are still married, and immigration haven't long stopped their investigation, but hopefully soon they will. Knowing Ellen though, she'll prevent it just to get at Nina and Abs, but if he goes for adultery, she can't contest?!

Angeldelight
16-07-2005, 19:44
sounds good... poor Maggie... what does Claire expect... her brother is a rapist... he's better off dead... that way he can't hurt anyone else EVER again... and he's HELPING Bex escape... what could be MORE IMPORTANT... sorry bout the rant...

Crazy Gal 88
16-07-2005, 22:22
does ellen know about abs and nina?
i feel sorry for maggie as she isnt really getting much support is she?
tut tut harry - in trouble on and off the set!!!!lol

xStephaniex
17-07-2005, 14:38
I hope she does - after what Pete put her through, she deserves some happiness. Hopefully Claire and Luke won't get back together either - Luke shouldn't forgive Claire for telling the police about him and Bex!
i dont want claire and luke to get back together either!, luke and bex forever!!
i did feel reallly sorry for claire tho in last nights episode....OK pete deserved to be dead and bex was acting in self defence when he tried to attack bex again. But it weren't claires fault and claires lost everythink, pete, her friends, luke- but thts good lol, and her job will now be impossible, then she dies!!!! so you have to feel sorry for her!, i have to say tho if claire does tell the police about luke and bex, i hope bex goes back just to slap her again then go on the run! he he. :clap: