PDA

View Full Version : latest odds.......

?????
15-07-2005, 12:02
PLEASE VOTE VANESSA OUT! :clap: anyway.. it is highly likely that makosi and vanessa will go head to head. but i can reveal that the housemates will choose vanessa to go as makosi is pretty much liked in the house compared to the hippo vanetha.

another resaon vanethha could go is that since they have lost the task this week they would want to save as much food as they can without that thing' scoffing it all.

also if she does go , which i'm praying she will, but what do you think davina will ask her in the interview. at this mooment i cant think of anything you could ask. also what about her best bits, more like what best bits. the only best bit propberly is her leaving the house. :thumbsup: and of course her eating and sleeping 24/7. i suppose hse could ask her why did she say she was 'craziest, wackiest housemate' when clearly she isn't? i like to hear her answer for that.

Abi
15-07-2005, 12:18
haven't you posted this before?

?????
15-07-2005, 12:26
haven't you posted this before?

yes but this time i'm telling who are favorites to go as well as slagging vanessa off. . at this moment makosi and vanesa are fav to go.

vote vanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :rotfl: :cheer:

Luna
15-07-2005, 12:45
Vote Makosi!!!

Abi
15-07-2005, 12:50
vote either!