PDA

View Full Version : No more mr nice eugene

Abi
14-07-2005, 21:33
Is Eugene undergoing some kind of metamorphosis? The gentle, sensitive and God knows, talkative Housemate joined in the bitching today with an uncharacteristic sideswipe at Vanessa.

Craig kicked off the complaining, telling Anthony, Derek and Eugene Big Brother is singling him out. He thinks he is not being allowed to sleep during the day when others are allowed to.

"I have never, ever, ever - have I Anthony? - every time I put my head down the alarm goes," he said. "They refuse to allow me to sleep."

"Vanessa sleeps so much. All the time," said Anthony. "I would feel I'm wasting my time. I didn't come here to constantly sleep."

"Lovely person," said Eugene, still in character. "But sleeping is not really in the spirit of the show. If you've got nothing to contribute, there's probably nothing better to do,"

"More beauty sleep, please!"The look on the Housemates' faces told him he may have slipped into the realm of the bitchy.

"That was a Derek comment, that," said Anthony.

"With a bit of me," added Craig, vainly.

"Oh my God. It wasn't meant that way," worried Eugene.

Craig managed to get the subject back to him, via some bitching, quoting a teacher who said "boring people get bored".

"I've never been, what I would say, bored bored bored," said Craig. Though he has said he's bored on numerous occasions in the House.

Maybe he meant boring people get bored bored bored..?