PDA

View Full Version : 14th July

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-07-2005, 20:18
Brad poorly

Brad Pitt has been ill with a mild case of meningitis. He was admitted to hospital in Los Angeles but is out now and recovering at home.

Metal diva?

The Foo-Fighters frontman, Dave Grohl has approached Joss Stone to discuss working together in a record. She's said to be keen but they just need to find time in their busy schedules apparently...

French treatment

Kylie is flying to Paris next month for further cancer treatment. While there, she will be looked after by her French boyfriend Oliver Martinez and his parents.

Pop's the way

Charlotte Church has revealed that she was inspired to take up a pop career after seeing how Joss Stone and Natasha Bedingfield can be both sexy and good singers.

Delta blow

Delta Goodrem will not be releasing any more singles from her album in the UK as she wants to stay out of the spotlight over here. Instead she will focus on Australia and the US, according to reports.

Abi
14-07-2005, 20:52
Why does Delta want to stay out of the spotlight?

di marco
15-07-2005, 06:08
Why does Delta want to stay out of the spotlight?

yeh thats what i was wondering, why just over here?

Abi
15-07-2005, 09:14
I guess it must have been because of her being with Brian. When she was turing people used to throw things at her, because people here sort of tend to prefer Kerry

di marco
16-07-2005, 07:48
I guess it must have been because of her being with Brian. When she was turing people used to throw things at her, because people here sort of tend to prefer Kerry

oh yeh i forgot about that, thats prob the reason then