PDA

View Full Version : Episode Discussion All

Babe14
14-07-2005, 08:25
So what did we all think about yesterday epi (13/07/05) I quite enjoyed it and am glad that everyone finally got through to Robbie. It really was good to see Flyn in his councillor role even though it upset Sally because he was back late. I think there could be a stormy time ahead for Flyn and Sally :(

Robbie's outraegous behaviour has cost him the love of his life. Will Tasha ever be able to trust him again?

Poor Gus he's trying so hard to make things up with Kane and it looked as though things were starting to work out when wham a blast from the past a very nasty one at that rears it's ugly head. Looking forward to this I think it's going to be dramatic and of course upset things between Kane and his dad.

I've been wondering if eventually Irene and Kane's dad will end up together...

Johnny Allen
14-07-2005, 09:15
I didn't blame Tasha in the slightest for not being his girlfriend anymore, Robbie just thought he could say 'sorry' and that everything would be fine. I think Kane's dad is going to get himself back into a world of crime, and I think Irene will end up with Barry Hyde. Sally and Flynn certainly have a rocky time ahead of them, but I think they will get through it.

Babe14
14-07-2005, 10:06
I agree about Tasha mean just how many times has Robbie let her down and hurt her lately. I really think that the prank he pulled with the cliff jump was the last straw, that was just sick, to let someone think you have drowned not to mention putting Jessie's life at risk. O.K. Robbie is frightened but that doesn't excuse what he did, why take it out on the people who care about you in the way he has done.

Unfortunately Robbie has realised the extent of his behaviour too late and now must face the consequences.

Sally and Flyn are very strong and they can survive anything. Just look at what they have been through already. Leah, Sally not being able to have children, the christening disaster etc.

Katy
14-07-2005, 10:23
he is such a jerk. i think Tasha has given him far to many changes and every time he screws up.

bridgekelly2004
14-07-2005, 11:36
Where abouts in Mayo are you from Cornetgal?

CrazyLea
14-07-2005, 12:08
im glad that robbie is back to normal now. he was so annoying me before!

Katy
14-07-2005, 12:11
its about time he got back to normal i didnt like the new Robbie.

(i live in Manchester but my family live near clairemorris)

CrazyLea
14-07-2005, 12:52
yeah i didnt like him either like that

Babe14
15-07-2005, 12:56
Well that was funny yesterday when Haley walked in on Kim, she was really embarassed afterwards. Something tells me that this could be the start of a new romance.

Poor Sally and Flyn they have hit stormy waters again. I can understand where Flyn is coming from after finding out that Sally has been talking about their probs to Leah but I think he is being unreasonable. Sally was only doing what comes naturally and talking to a friend about a prob she has. I suppose he feels that Sally can't talk to him and that upsets him. Collen strikes again.

So Kane's dad has turned back to the dark side to get this Greg off his back. I think that he is going to rob Noah's bar and the finger of suspicion is going to point to Kane who has coincidentally just asked Hayley for extra hours...

CrazyLea
15-07-2005, 13:11
yeah it was funny with hayley lol! theyd be quite good together dont ya think?

and yeah i agree with you on the flynn thing

and yeah i didnt think of the coinsidence with kane and the money. aw

Babe14
17-07-2005, 13:01
I'd like Hayley to be with Kim but I'd also like it if she was with Scott, how one earth will she choose between the two? I suppose it could be a case of Hayley seeing one only as a mate and the other as a bit more..

Poor Kane now he's really in it up to his neck, why on earth didn't he just let his dad go when he pulled the car up and told him to get out? Kane has well and truely landed himself in it. Firstly he has made it known that he is short of cash by asking Hayley for extra shifts and Alf knows too because of the conversston between Hayley and Kane in the diner where Alf himself offered to help Kane out. Secondly he leaves work early because he felt unwell, of course Kane went straight home, unfortunately though there was no one in to give him an alibi, plus Kirsty is away. Then to top it off nicely he is caught with the money plus he went and put his finger prints all over the gun! So the big question now is will Gus do the right thing and come forward or will he let Kane take the wrap?

Katy
17-07-2005, 13:04
what happened i missed it last night was Kane arrested?

Babe14
17-07-2005, 13:26
Kane was working at Noah's and he felt unwell so he asked Hayley if he could go home. Whilst Kane was at home he recevied a phone call from his dad telling him that he needs his help. Kane drove out into the middle of nowhere and picked his dad up, whilst in the car Gus told Kane why he was still in the bay and that he had just done a job but he messed up and set the alarm off. Gus explained why he did it, because of this Greg and also told Kane that Greg had threatened to hurt him. Kane got angry and stopped the car in the middle of the road and told Gus to get out. Whilst he was getting out the cops were coming down the road so Kane grabbed Gus' bag and told him to stay, after a bit Gus ran off as the cops got nearer and left Kane in the car with the bag and gun. The cops pulled up behind Kane and instantly recognised him before telling him that he was speeding, at the same time they looked in the car and saw the bag with the money in and a gun. One of them said ah the office job and told Kane to get out of the car and placed him under arrest..

Hope this helps:)

Katy
17-07-2005, 17:02
thanks for that.

Its a great help. I cant believe Kanes dad would let him take the blame.

Babe14
18-07-2005, 09:13
I'm in two minds as to what he'll do, going by my instincts I'd say after a while he'll come good. However I have a feeling there will be consequences for Kane even though he is innocent....

CrazyLea
26-07-2005, 19:28
tonights episode was quite good!

Saree
26-07-2005, 20:22
Yup, ^^ I agree. The episodes are getting really good lately! :D

Babe14
01-08-2005, 10:19
Home and Away is really fab at the mo and nice to see Dalby back. Hated him when he was going around bullying everyone, but am really enjoying this new angle to his character.

The plane crash Epi was good. Poor Scott, Kim is cute but I think Hayley should be with Scott.

Enjoying the Kane/Kirsty stuff and hope that Gus gets his.

Looking forward to all the drama to come, it's going to be good:)

CrazyLea
02-08-2005, 18:21
can someone tell me what happend yesterday......if this is read before 6:00 lol

Babe14
11-08-2005, 09:50
Oh no Kane and Kirsty have gone:( Oh that was sad but happy the perfect ending for them, going off into the sunset together and hopefully living happily ever after. I had a lump in my throat when I saw their final scene and the sign that said your leaving Summer Bay..it wont be the same without them..still I suppose at the end of the day they had taken Kane and Kirsty as far as they could without them becoming boring..
I think that the new Kirsty and Kane will be Dalby and Matilda..Bad boy, good girl..forbidden to see one another.. I didn't like Matilda very much but putting her with Dalby she has grown on me..

CrazyLea
11-08-2005, 12:29
i dont mind matilda shes ok. and yeah probly will be the new kirsty and kane lol last nights episode was good. poor kane

Babe14
12-08-2005, 09:12
So things are hotting up now with Mark/Josie especially as Robbie has accidentally filmed them swapping envelopes. Will Josie tell Tasha the reason behind it all?

When will Hayley put poor Scott out of his misery, o.k Kim is cute (too young for me though) but I think Hayley and him are more like mates than lovers.

For a minute I thought that Scott and Hayley had got together, then I realised that he had been dreaming.

So glad that Irene has finally got a man, Hyde is another character whohas gronw on me.

A bit quite round the bay at the mo, no Morag, Alf, Scott, Kirsty and Kane gone..

Still we have this gripping storyline of Josie/Jessie/Mark..then there's Flynn/Sally Dalby Matilda that should keep us gripped until Scott/Alf and hopefully Morag return.

leanne27
12-09-2005, 19:06
hi ca n anyone tell me why matilda ripped leahs dress?

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 19:14
she didnt do it on purpose. she was trying it on and i think she tripped or something. we didnt actually see it