PDA

View Full Version : Good Little Scenes That You Enjoyed!!!

Chris_2k11
14-07-2005, 01:30
1) Kat shouting to Zoe that she's her Mother in the middle of the square and they both just freeze and stare at each other.

2) Sharon leaves Zoe & Dennis's new Flat after a catfight with her, and Zoe shouts, "You'll never have him! Never!" (referring to Dennis!) and then Sharon just turns around, points at her and then walks off.

3) The Episode after Lisa's return to the square and she just walks down the market like nothing's happened, while everyone stares at her gobsmacked, and she just shouts, "Lovely day isn't it!?" or something like that.

4) Peggy smashing the Vic up one Christmas with a baseball bat! Great stuff! And then Janine arriving afterwards to taunt her!

I shall add more and more when they spring to mind, lol :)

Feel free to add your own of course! :D

Johnny Allen
14-07-2005, 08:11
I loved the scene where everyone was in suspense as to who had brought the vic of Steve Owen. Then Sharon poped up behind the bar and said 'Hello Peggy, bet you never thought you would see me again?,' Peggy's face was a classic.

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 08:42
the one where sharon left the flat after the cat fight

Katy
14-07-2005, 08:52
i liked the one with watts on christmas day, when it all kicked off about Dennis Sharon and Zoe, and chrissie threw some food and hsouted "could you not have aited till after dinner" That was a classic.

stacyefc
14-07-2005, 09:20
i like all the scenes with stacy slater, especially when she was trying it on with dennis that was funny and when she told johnny allen what she thought of him

Katy
14-07-2005, 09:22
i like all the scenes with stacy slater, especially when she was trying it on with dennis that was funny and when she told johnny allen what she thought of him
i'd forgotton about that. Also when she found out about Den and said thats like me and Jim branning.

Treacle
14-07-2005, 10:39
Donna's death.

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 10:42
whos donna

hayzie
14-07-2005, 10:56
i liked the one with watts on christmas day, when it all kicked off about Dennis Sharon and Zoe, and chrissie threw some food and hsouted "could you not have aited till after dinner" That was a classic. :rotfl: I am crying with laughter here! that was soooooooooo funny when chrissie threw the plate of something(cant remember what it was) on the floor and it went 'smash!' :lol: that was so funny, she has spent ages preparing all that food and they go and ruin it! lol

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 10:58
that was so funny i think it was sprots she throw on the floor i got this epoide on video as i love it

Bryan
14-07-2005, 13:39
1) Kat shouting to Zoe that she's her Mother in the middle of the square and they both just freeze and stare at each other.

2) Sharon leaves Zoe & Dennis's new Flat after a catfight with her, and Zoe shouts, "You'll never have him! Never!" (referring to Dennis!) and then Sharon just turns around, points at her and then walks off.

3) The Episode after Lisa's return to the square and she just walks down the market like nothing's happened, while everyone stares at her gobsmacked, and she just shouts, "Lovely day isn't it!?" or something like that.

4) Peggy smashing the Vic up one Christmas with a baseball bat! Great stuff! And then Janine arriving afterwards to taunt her!

I shall add more and more when they spring to mind, lol :)

Feel free to add your own of course! :D

how can you call them "good little scenes"? they were "brillaint big scenes!!!"

Chris_2k11
14-07-2005, 16:20
how can you call them "good little scenes"? they were "brillaint big scenes!!!"lol, yeah I suppose they were really! :D

*cinderella*
14-07-2005, 20:11
One of my recent favourites was Zoes emotional goodbye with Kat when she said "I love you Mum"

Carrie Bradshaw
14-07-2005, 20:20
I liked when she was telling Ruby about all the people on the square. All she really said was 'She's up herself' or 'He's up himself'.

hayzie
14-07-2005, 20:25
One of my recent favourites was Zoes emotional goodbye with Kat when she said "I love you Mum" that made me :crying: that was the only time i liked zoe, when she said that, i hated her all the other times when she was whining lol