PDA

View Full Version : orlaith is ugly

chance
13-07-2005, 20:23
Professional analyst Derek has given Makosi his observations of "ugly" Orlaith.

"She really does believe in 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'," he said this afternoon. "In other words, her rivals."

"Who do you think her rivals are?" enquired Makosi, who has recently expressed similar concerns about the Irish model.

"Well obviously she thinks that you're one," replied Derek.

His analysis continued: "What it seems to me she has been successively doing is putting a wedge between you and Vanessa. There's been talk of them sharing a house, which is very odd. Giving Vanessa a piece of clothing.. she's kind of like, she feels like she has to bribe people for their friendship and support."

Derek believes that the friendship Orlaith is apparently trying to engineer would never be realised outside the house. "She wouldn't even say 'hello' to Vanessa in the outside world if Vanessa was on the same side of the road," he claimed. "They have different aspirations, different interests. They're different women. She wants to go around town with glamorous-looking women. Vanessa will never be glamorous-looking woman as far as she's concerned.

"I think that her dressing up 20 times a day and putting on makeup 40 times a day is harbouring under the impression that the way to stay in is by looking beautiful. But she's ugly on the inside."

alan45
13-07-2005, 22:39
Well personally I think Orlaith is a real beauty and Makoisi is suffereing from the green eyed monster

chance
13-07-2005, 22:49
orlaith is much prettier then makosi and you can tell makosi is really jelous of her.

true.moon
14-07-2005, 07:52
orlaith is the prettiest person in the house!!

Abi
14-07-2005, 11:44
as Chance said, their just jealous!