PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 12th October 2018

Perdita
27-09-2018, 18:30
Monday

Suspicions are intensified. A secret plan is enacted. A treacherous reunion occurs.

Tuesday

The Masquerade Ball commences. A murderous mission begins. An impossible ultimatum is given. (hour long episode)

Wednesday

A dangerous showdown ensues. A dawning realisation is faced. A shocking declaration is made.

Thursday (1)

Events spiral out of control. Shocking truths are revealed. An enemy falls from grace.

Thursday (2)

Lives are changed forever. The police launch an investigation. A prime suspect emerges.

Friday

An accusation leads to a confession. A villager's fate is sealed. Retribution is received.

alcapo11
27-09-2018, 18:40
Monday

Suspicions are intensified. A secret plan is enacted. A treacherous reunion occurs.

Tuesday

The Masquerade Ball commences. A murderous mission begins. An impossible ultimatum is given. (hour long episode)

Wednesday

A dangerous showdown ensues. A dawning realisation is faced. A shocking declaration is made.

Thursday (1)

Events spiral out of control. Shocking truths are revealed. An enemy falls from grace.

Thursday (2)

Lives are changed forever. The police launch an investigation. A prime suspect emerges.

Friday

An accusation leads to a confession. A villager's fate is sealed. Retribution is received.

Given that Ross leaves that week (I'm pretty sure he does anyway?). I'm guessing he's either killed or that he'll kill Simon and go on the run. I'm hoping for the latter.

lizann
27-09-2018, 19:19
Given that Ross leaves that week (I'm pretty sure he does anyway?). I'm guessing he's either killed or that he'll kill Simon and go on the run. I'm hoping for the latter.

ross final week hope no death for him

Perdita
02-10-2018, 08:26
Monday

Kim Tate has a shocking demand for Graham
Will he follow her instructions?

As the finishing touches are being arranged for the Home Farm charity masquerade ball, Graham realises what Joe is planning.

Later, Graham waits at the gates of a prison, where a newly-freed Kim Tate walks out and greets him. Graham fills her in on the latest news, but is sickened with dread when Kim tells him he needs to get rid of Joe.

Meanwhile, Joe arrives at the hospital and asks to speak to Debbie alone. Debbie is astonished when he guides her to the hospital chapel and tells her they are getting married today.

Tuesday

Graham chooses between Kim and Joe
Where do his loyalties lie?

Hour-long episode

Graham breaks his promise to Kim by producing a bag containing £100,000 and tells Joe that he needs to leave and soon.

Meanwhile, Debbie has changed into her wedding dress and is excited for the day, as well as her future with Joe. Debbie repeatedly tries but fails to contact Joe who is a no-show, but she has no idea why.

Elsewhere, Ross is stunned when he is confronted by suspicious Moira, who has worked out his plan and tries to talk him out of it. He puts her off the scent. Soon afterwards, Ross comes face-to-face with Simon.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x495/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-2-debbie-joe-no-show-8ixmrpmdc0cz7opnuudh-2-1.jpg

Wednesday

Kim Tate's return leaves everyone stunned
She gatecrashes the Home Farm ball.

The guests at the charity ball are aghast when Kim Tate steps out and declares herself the true owner of Home Farm.

Meanwhile, Ross and Simon are finally alone and facing up to one another. Ross is about to attack Simon when Moira arrives. However, Ross is undeterred and drags Simon to the edge of the lake. How will this end and will Ross get the truth he deserves from Simon?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x584/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-3-kim-tate-arrives-yo8govfhetajcnosz65r-6-1.jpg

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x604/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-3-simon-ross-revenge-whckvvavolfsctu3nqxi-5-1.jpg

Thursday (1)

Kim is the victim of a shocking attack
Who pushes her?

Kim heads upstairs, but there is a piercing scream.

The partygoers are shocked as Kim is pushed down the stairs and sent crashing onto the champagne fountain below. Who pushed Kim and will she live to tell the tale'

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x504/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-4-kim-tate-pushed-5uwy7v79lthgy7mqvsny-2-1.jpg

Thursday (2)

The police launch an investigation
Who'll be accused of pushing Kim?

Police arrive at Home Farm and order the partygoers to stay put to answer some questions.

A prime suspect emerges and lives are changed forever.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/980x490/landscape-soaps-emmerdale-4-kim-tate-pushed-5uwy7v79lthgy7mqvsny-5-1.jpg

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x536/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-4-kim-tate-pushed-5uwy7v79lthgy7mqvsny-4-1.jpg

Friday

Home Farm's huge week comes to a head
Who pushed Kim?

An accusation leads to a confession.

A villager's fate is sealed.

Retribution is received.

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
02-10-2018, 16:42
Why bring Kim back just to kill her off, she has no enemies in Emmerdale as it so long when she was there and where is her son?

lizann
02-10-2018, 18:57
Why bring Kim back just to kill her off, she has no enemies in Emmerdale as it so long when she was there and where is her son?

talk of tomjoe being her real son james

lizann
05-10-2018, 21:53
20 huge spoilers from Emmerdale's biggest week of the year with death, returns and exits.

Metro, 05/10/18. (https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/05/emmerdale-spoilers-20-huge-moments-in-the-biggest-week-of-the-year-with-returns-death-exits-and-showdowns-8009074/)

A few new details here. :)

Someone gets their comeuppance for their past actions this week – but it will come at a price for someone else. An arrest is made at some point in the week, with a character facing some serious prison time. Has the culprit for who pushed Kim been caught? There are police interviews dotted through all of the episodes, most of which are set on the same day. Clues are planted – so don’t miss them! And the week is packed full of twists – this might seem like a big guide but it’s just scraping the surface of what goes down. And the consequences will be felt for quite some time.

alcapo11
06-10-2018, 12:27
Someone gets their comeuppance for their past actions this week – but it will come at a price for someone else. An arrest is made at some point in the week, with a character facing some serious prison time. Has the culprit for who pushed Kim been caught? There are police interviews dotted through all of the episodes, most of which are set on the same day. Clues are planted – so don’t miss them! And the week is packed full of twists – this might seem like a big guide but it’s just scraping the surface of what goes down. And the consequences will be felt for quite some time.

The comeuppance will be for Simon, you'd think? I'd be really surprised if Ross doesn't kill him. Or the other way around...

lizann
06-10-2018, 17:10
The comeuppance will be for Simon, you'd think? I'd be really surprised if Ross doesn't kill him. Or the other way around...

moira stops ross killing simon, is simon james tate?

Perdita
07-10-2018, 04:28
Meanwhile, Emmerdale's Kim Tate shows no mercy when she returns to the village – even making schoolboy Noah Dingle a target for her spiteful behaviour.

Next week's episodes see Kim (Claire King) get released from prison and gatecrash the masquerade ball at Home Farm, declaring herself as the true owner of the estate.

Kim has been pulling the strings of Joe and Graham all along, but is now ready to reclaim her position of power in the village.

With Joe nowhere to be seen after Graham advises him to do a runner, Kim warns Noah (Jack Downham) that he's no longer welcome at Home Farm and ruthlessly evicts him.

Could this make Noah – or his protective mum Charity – a suspect when Kim is pushed from an upstairs balcony at Home Farm later that evening?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/39/768x491/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-3-kim-tate-arrives-yo8govfhetajcnosz65r-4-1.jpg
Kim Tate arrives at the Home Farm ball in Emmerdale
© ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Wednesday, October 10 at 7pm and Thursday, October 11 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Perdita
08-10-2018, 18:40
Emmerdale will play with time this week by airing a number of special 'flashforward' scenes.

Fans are bracing themselves for an unmissable storyline which begins tonight (October 8), as Kim Tate makes her return to the show after nearly 20 years away.

Emmerdale

@emmerdale
TONIGHT: Hate. Hurt. REVENGE... #Emmerdale

5:52 PM - Oct 8, 2018
112 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
In recognition of this big moment, Emmerdale will be straying away slightly from its usual style across this week's episodes.

Featuring alongside all of the drama from the village, the show will give brief glimpses of the future as some of the regular characters are seen being quizzed by the police.

Characters like Faith Dingle and Priya Sharma will be seen making reference to something terrible that happened during the masquerade ball at Home Farm.

We know that the event will go off with a bang when Kim gatecrashes the party and later gets pushed from an upstairs balcony by one of her enemies.

Could the special police scenes offer any early clues to the culprit and their motive?

Claire King, who plays Kim, has confirmed that she's back in Emmerdale for a week-long return stint.

Speaking recently, she explained: "I've known for quite a long time – about a year. It's been really hard not telling anybody at all. I did tell my mum, dad and partner, but that's it.

"It was weird as I had to park in the back lot where all the trucks are parked. It was all false noses and I remember thinking, 'This is ridiculous'. It was really difficult at the time, but everyone did a really brilliant job at keeping it quiet."

Digital Spy

lizann
08-10-2018, 19:28
is there a death this week, dawn?

alcapo11
08-10-2018, 19:33
is there a death this week, dawn?

Simon. There was something really off about how calm Graham was when he seen him tonight.

lizann
08-10-2018, 22:30
Simon. There was something really off about how calm Graham was when he seen him tonight.

did graham even recognise him?

lizann
10-10-2018, 20:18

simon should hand himself in to the police get ross justice

Debzyg
11-10-2018, 19:11
I’m finding it really hard to believe that Graham ever had any kind of romantic relationship with Kim.

Debzyg
11-10-2018, 19:14
My list of suspects for “who pushed Kim”

1) Noah...:D

tammyy2j
14-10-2018, 22:23
I was disappointed in this week and Kim's return

What was the point of all the police interviews?

Debzyg
14-10-2018, 23:51
I was disappointed in this week and Kim's return

What was the point of all the police interviews?

Same. It was all a bit of an anti-climax.

Also, I found Joe’s whole death thing a bit naff.
I mean I get that Kim was the ‘other woman’ Graham was probably seeing when he killled his wife. But I can’t see how Graham would kill Joe just because he loved Kim? I reckon Kim was the person he called after the drink drive accident with his wife (remember the flashback he had where we saw him phone someone to say he needed their help and then the car with his wife burst into flames - im guessing it was Kim he called). So maybe it’s more that she had that over him or something as to why he’s helping her because right now I’m not seeing any real in love vibes from Graham towards Kim.

lizann
15-10-2018, 19:49
how long was kim in prison and for what?

Perdita
15-10-2018, 19:58
how long was kim in prison and for what?

That has not yet been made clear ... I think she was in there a few years though