PDA

View Full Version : dereks dilemma

chance
13-07-2005, 12:03
Derek has been putting the wind up the paranoid Housemates whilst trying to decide whether to uncover the mystery of the storeroom.

The devious chap spent an age in the Diary Room, trying to decide whether or not to open the storeroom door and then decided to play a trick on his gullible Housemates.

"My instinct is that I'm not interested," Derek told Big Brother. "It can't be anything I could want," he said. "It's not a car, it's not a horse, it's not a hunk!"

Big Brother pointed out that the only way to be sure about what was in the storeroom, was to open the door. Could a hunk on horseback be waiting on the other side, holding the keys to a Bentley? Hmmm...

Derek's resolve was sorely tested by this delightful image. But he held firm and elected not to open the door. Big Brother then revealed that this meant he would miss out on four bottles of chilled wine for the group. Dash it.

Back in the bedroom, the Housemates crowded round Derek, eager to find out what was going on. And devious Derek decided to play with their minds.

"They'll let me know the outcome of my decision tomorrow," he said airily. "I think someone's suitcase might have been in there."

A hushed silence descended on the bedroom as the Housemates looked in awe at Derek.

"How awful," Craig said.

Oh Derek, you little liar!