PDA

View Full Version : Makosi sticks the knife in

chance
13-07-2005, 08:25
Makosi appeared to have jumped ship last night when she joined Craig and Anthony for a late night chat. When talk turned to Friday's eviction, Makosi revealed that she thought Kemal would leave.

Still blissfully unaware that Big Brother had lied and all of the other Housemates except Craig, Anthony and Kemal face the public vote, Makosi was still being smug. She launched into a character assassination of her supposed closest Housemate, Kemal.

Kemal had originally said that he hadn't opted to nominate and Anthony was keen to know his reasons for lying. "Have you said 'Kemal, you said you didn't nominate?' then?" He probed Makosi. Happy to dish the dirt on her fellow Diva, Makosi replied, "Yeah, I said 'why did you lie about nominating?' and he goes, 'nobody asked me,' but I was one of the people who asked him."

Turning against her own, Makosi then went on to reveal her true feelings towards Kemal. "If I was watching this programme, I would not want such a sly person (to survive the eviction). Vanessa and I had a problem with Kemal a couple of weeks ago... I think he's going."

"I hope he does (get evicted)!" Anthony agreed, not wanting the original Team Saskia to lose a third member.

Makosi then continued backing up her reasons for thinking that Kemal would leave. "There are so many reasons he could potentially go. It doesn't make sense to you because you haven't spent time with him."

The cracks in Team Diva were certainly being revealed and then Makosi really stuck the proverbial knife in her 'friends' back. "Kemal is a drama queen, he's been to drama school so can be a drama queen." Pots and kettles anyone?

Oh dear, could this be the end of Team Diva as we know it?

daisy38
13-07-2005, 08:52
God, she really thinks she's something special! I hope the rest of the HM's vote her out on Friday (if shes one of the 2 that is!) :D!

Abi
13-07-2005, 09:51
She is soooo going have to eat her words on Friday. Shes so sly, he's meant to be one of her favourite housemates, at leat thats what she said. Instead shes backstabbing because she probably thinks that its not good to like a potential evitctee.

sarahwelford
13-07-2005, 10:08
After reading that i am actaully glad kemal nominated makosi she thinks she is the queen of the house and really kemal is

Abi
13-07-2005, 11:57
I really liked Kemal at the beginning, then i found him slightly irritating. Now i'm starting to like him again. He showed his innocence recently, so i hope that makosi gets whats coming to her for backstabbing him