PDA

View Full Version : Horoscope 13th July

chance
13-07-2005, 08:20
ARIES
Dreams and fantasies will take up your mental and emotional attention, and you won't be upset by that. You may, however, be amazed that the person you're attracted to is equally willing to dream right along with you.

TAURUS

A coworker seems to be deceiving you, and you're not sure how to handle it -- mostly because you're not sure they're really deceiving you. How about doing some detective work before you do anything else?

GEMINI
Dreams really can come true -- as long as you're willing to help them along with some good, old-fashioned effort. And iff anyone believes that, it's you. So when your theory is put to the test now, you'll do just fine.

CANCER
Ever hear how oysters make pearls? Well, that loved one who's been anything but cooperative lately is your prospective pearl. Don't give up on them, even if they're going out of their way to make life difficult for you.

LEO
Stop pretending you don't know how charming you've been. You know exactly how it's affecting others. Your mission is to hold back as much as possible, as you also know you'll be taking prisoners under unfair conditions.

VIRGO
You've been asked to keep mum about a certain money matter, but you're really wrestling with your conscience about it. Follow your instincts while you're making your decision, and make it soon

LIBRA
If you've got the feeling that someone isn't being completely truthful with you, there are two things to do. Listen to your instincts. And don't tell them anything that you don't mind the entire world knowing about.

SCORPIO
Still trying to find someone to talk with? Someone you're absolutely sure you can really trust with a secret you just can't contain any longer? They're about to show up -- and you'll recognize them immediately.

SAGITTARIUS
Dreams are often the stuff that goals are made of. So if your nightly retreats are starting to repeat themselves, it might be time to take the hint. Formulate a battle plan and just see how much you can accomplish.

CAPRICORN
If anyone knows that dreams can come true, it's your realistic sign. And being realistic doesn't mean you don't dream -- only that when you do, you only invest your emotions into the most worthwhile dreams.

AQUARIUS
That dream vacation has been on your mind for far too long. It's time to make it happen, and you're in the mood to do just that. Get online, finalize those plans and pack your bags. Oh, you won't be going alone, either.

PISCES
Ever hear the expression 'there are no victims, only volunteers'? Well, you're about to be posed with a choice: Whether to volunteer and risk being emotionally victimized or to cut your losses now and move on.

Abi
13-07-2005, 09:55
very misterious... i never get my horoscopes

Behemoth
13-07-2005, 09:56
So....I have to make my dreams come true today? hmmmmm

Jemma
13-07-2005, 12:22
I got that exact same horoscope emailed to me lol

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2005, 12:47
I don't know who I am supposed to be affecting with my charm but I wish they would hurry up an reveal themselves i'll be gentle honest :)

Luna
13-07-2005, 13:23
I take i've to go on holiday then :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-07-2005, 13:47
They're about to show up -- and you'll recognize them immediately.
Help!! lol... who cares life goes on how it goes on. Not interested in searching today... relaxing more like!!

Abi
13-07-2005, 14:31
I still dont get it... i guess theres no hope for some!

$sTaCeY$
13-07-2005, 15:17
I don't get it im looking at gemini and it is very wierd to me

Abbie
13-07-2005, 17:17
I don't get it im looking at gemini and it is very wierd to me
same here :searchme:

13-07-2005, 18:08
Have You Gemini's Had A Dream? If So Try And Follow It Maybe. How Would I Know!! Lol

Abbie
13-07-2005, 18:34
Have You Gemini's Had A Dream? If So Try And Follow It Maybe. How Would I Know!! Lol
hehe all these horoscopes are always in riddles

Abbie
13-07-2005, 19:58
i went on another website to compare horoscopes for the day and mine said:
Wed Jul 13: Be Choosy
Be very choosy about who and what you believe now. Someone may be trying to fool you, whether they're doing it as a joke or for more nefarious reasons, and you'll easily fall for it unless you can keep your wits about you. However, you may also be rather confusing right now, so make an effort to be as straightforward and precise as possible. Favourable colours are burgundy and shimmering gold. Lucky numbers are 33 and 15.

by the way im a geminni

di marco
13-07-2005, 20:30
SAGITTARIUS
Dreams are often the stuff that goals are made of. So if your nightly retreats are starting to repeat themselves, it might be time to take the hint. Formulate a battle plan and just see how much you can accomplish.

wow my horoscope actually makes sense for once! so maybe i will apply to do performing arts at uni (instead of maths which my mum wants me to do!)

Abbie
13-07-2005, 21:08
lucky you mine never make sense

di marco
13-07-2005, 21:09
lucky you mine never make sense

they dont normally lol! theyve only ever made sense once before today and that was nearly 5yrs ago!

13-07-2005, 21:25
hehe all these horoscopes are always in riddles
That's actually true.... and Im no good at solving riddles :hmm: