PDA

View Full Version : orlaiths man points

chance
12-07-2005, 21:31
Orlaith got caught in the crossfire this afternoon when Anthony explained to Craig why he had so few man points.

Anthony accused Craig of wearing make-up, but then Orlaith stepped in to defend the camp one and pointed out that Anthony wears tanning lotion, losing 500 man points for the privilege.

Conceding that he should lose points for his vain habit, Anthony still thought that 500 was too steep a price to pay and treated Orlaith to a backlash: “Listen, you don’t make the rules up. I lose points for that, aye, I lose points for that.”

The Geordie remained adamant to the end that Craig indulges in wearing make-up, despite the latter’s persistent denials. Orlaith’s decision that the hairdresser should get 5,000 points for being able to cook left Anthony equally unimpressed.

Having had enough of the model’s argument, Ant went in for the kill. “Right, zip it Hairy Back. Actually, you get loads of points for having a hairy back.”

“I’m proud of them,” retorted the manly woman.

“Fair play. It shouldn’t bother you. You get man points right, for having that, having huge feet and huge hands. Actually,” Anthony revealed, “you’re up there with the best of us.”

Enter Eugene with requests for his man points to be assessed in the light of his wearing “stupid big moon boot trainers.”