PDA

View Full Version : spammers alert

Splashy
13-08-2018, 14:52
just been one of those days :angel::crying::rotfl:

thin space man
13-08-2018, 15:49
Watch out spammers are targeting this site... we all know not to click blind links but I just wanted to warn people.

Not entirely sure why you've felt the need to add such a warning on the link I gave to the UKTV DRAMA site earlier.....but once people do actually do click the link and see that it's legit....that you post your apology just as quick (and in the same BIG font-size too)

My I suggest that you clean up your browser from 'questionable' sites you visit in your spare time, if your own device is full of 'spam' and actually learn to trust people around here, or maybe even (shock horror) actually check the links that people post up, before slandering them?

Splashy
13-08-2018, 17:52
My I suggest that you clean up your browser from 'questionable' sites you visit in your spare time, if your own device is full of 'spam' and actually learn to trust people around here, or maybe even (shock horror) actually check the links that people post up, before slandering them?

May. sorry I mean my apologises...

Please dont tell others that Im still a fan of the Spice girls, Im off to delete my browser history now.

As for spam, they still actually make it, Q the monty pyphone spam song.

Splashy
13-08-2018, 18:21
I tried to Pm you chap ... to say sorry

Having a bad day ... please forgive me ..

misread the date you joined hence thought you a robot.