PDA

View Full Version : attention seeking kemal

chance
12-07-2005, 21:29
Makosi, Orlaith and Vanessa have been discussing Kemal’s personality this afternoon, concluding that his is fake and craves to be the centre of attention.

“What I disagree with," Makosi explained, “is that every day he’ll go on about Anthony being thick, so many people being thick….I don’t care about people doing what they do, but I think I’m becoming more and more annoyed by Kemal every day cos I think he’s actually going to lose it mentally.”

Meanwhile, Orlaith questioned why the student-cum-belly-dancer is pretending to be something he’s not in the house. She pondered: “The thing I can’t understand is why be fake whenever you’ve the outside world to face? And if you haven’t been fake in the outside world, why be fake in a house where so many thousands of people are watching every day.”

Unsatisfied with her fellow wannabe psychiatrist’s ‘fake’ diagnosis, Vanessa went on to say: “What it is right, this is my theory on it. I think it’s not so much a matter of someone being fake – I think it’s more a matter of people overreacting in situations because they might need to be the centre of attention.

“I think Kemal is a very insecure person who always feels he has to be at the centre of attention, causing the centre of attention or part of the centre of attention. If he’s not getting attention and drama, he gets upset…He loves to be controversial, he’s said it openly many times.”

Meanwhile, Kemal sang to the tune of ‘Good King Wenceslas’ loudly in the background.