PDA

View Full Version : craig gets on anthonys wick

chance
12-07-2005, 21:28
Anthony has accused Craig of being a ‘bitch’ as the latter struggles to get to grips with the cycling part of this week's task.

Although he has been giving his fellow rider constructive advice in order to pass tomorrow's sports task, Anthony's help has been met with frustration from an unappreciative Craig.

“You’re getting on my wick,” he admitted as the pair lay sunbathing this afternoon. “You’re snapping.”

“Over what?” inquired Craig innocently. On being told that he was snapping at ‘everything,’ Craig turned onto his side and sulkily asked exactly how he was snapping.

In response, Anthony lifted his hands, which had previously been playing with nipples, gave a chattering motion and said: “meh…meh…meh.”

Craig noted that this was somewhat hypocritical, as Anthony was now doing the same thing. Even Eugene’s enthusiasm about ‘the little flags’ for the task did nothing to lighten the pair’s mood.

The incompetent cyclist claimed that it was Anthony’s criticism of his skills that was making him snap, adding “Am I not allowed to annoy you?” Unimpressed with the hairdresser’s attitude and having being told to ‘get over it,’ Anthony agreed to forget about it, insisting that it was no big deal.

“I’m sorry if I was rude, ok?” snapped Craig, before eventually giving a private explanation as to why he was irritable. “It was one year…” he began before whispering the rest of his reason.

Satisfied, an apologetic Anthony walked back into the house, telling Craig that he "had better not be lying about something like that.”