View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 6th - 10th August 2018

alan45
26-07-2018, 14:45
David hires Matty to work in the village shop

Rishi and Jai go on another disastrous double date

Which local befriends a stray dog only for it to run away again

alcapo11
26-07-2018, 15:07
Haven't we already had an awful dog storyline not long ago? I hate this pointless filler stuff

Glen1
26-07-2018, 16:59
David hires Matty to work in the village shop ...
Good to hear from you Alan, I guess this post is for August. Seems Matty has had enough of farm work or Moira or the bull or all three.

Perdita
26-07-2018, 18:16
Monday - Rebecca fights for survival. Bob overhears a shocking admission. Rishi pleads his case to Jai.

Tuesday – A woodland search leads to mystery. Rebecca has a glimmer of hope. Bob admits the truth.

Wednesday - A secret pact is made. Rebecca's running out of time. David has a tempting offer for Matty.

Thursday (7pm) - A secret is close to exposure. Laurel and Nicola are deceived. Sarah's shocked by a sudden illness

Thursday (8pm) - Lachlan's plan goes awry. Rebecca makes an escape. Matty plays matchmaker.

Friday - Debbie struggles with her fears. Megan makes a grand gesture. Sam pledges to help Zak.

kiwigirl
26-07-2018, 18:40
I knew Lachlan didnt kill Rebecca.

lizann
26-07-2018, 19:37
Haven't we already had an awful dog storyline not long ago? I hate this pointless filler stuff

does jai still have tip?

heydrich39
27-07-2018, 05:01
I'm amazed Lachlan didn't kill Rebecca it doesn't make sense why would he keep her alive knowing what she knows. To much time spent on writing Robert/ Aaron wedding story, and ruining the rest

alan45
27-07-2018, 15:33
Good to hear from you Alan, I guess this post is for August. Seems Matty has had enough of farm work or Moira or the bull or all three.

Yes indeed. August. Its the hot weather. Perhaps a Mod could edit it

lizann
27-07-2018, 15:41
I'm amazed Lachlan didn't kill Rebecca it doesn't make sense why would he keep her alive knowing what she knows. To much time spent on writing Robert/ Aaron wedding story, and ruining the rest

what does she know though, what can she remember

Perdita
27-07-2018, 17:55

Knowing soapland, she will shortly start to remember everything in minute detail :p

Glen1
27-07-2018, 17:59
Maybe a knock on the head during her escape and she will remember the car crash. :hmm:

Glen1
27-07-2018, 19:45
Maybe a knock on the head during her escape and she will remember the car crash. :hmm:
Or not ...:D Wish I'd have said Lachlan will confess all to her now :)

Perdita
31-07-2018, 08:04
Monday

Rebecca remains in serious danger
Will she ever escape Lachlan's clutches?

Rebecca fights for survival.

Meanwhile, Bob apologises to Laurel over not being honest about losing his job at the cafe, but there is still some tension between them.

Elsewhere, Rishi is desperate to continue seeing Manpreet and pleads with Jai to go on one more date with Aiesha, but will it work for Rishi to keep Manpreet in his life?

Also today, Paddy and Chas are overwhelmed when Faith goes over the top with a party.

Tuesday

Rebecca gets a chance of freedom
Could some unlikely villagers come to her rescue?

Nicola invites Laurel, Bob and the kids to join her, Jimmy and the rest of their kids as they go camping.

Whilst walking through the woods, a rattled Angelica, Carl, April, Heath, Cathy and Arthur hear strange noises in the distance and decide to investigate.

At the same time, an incarcerated Rebecca stirs, thinking she heard something outside. Is this her chance to get free?

Meanwhile, Amelia manages to get away to track down Beth, but Harriet is on her tail. Amelia is soon devastated when Beth rejects her.

Elsewhere, Bob admits the truth about his job.

Wednesday

Rebecca is dangerously close to death
Is it all over?

Rebecca is running out of time as she doesn't have any water left. Is it the end for her?

Meanwhile, Beth is back in the village creating more problem for the Spencers.

Elsewhere, David offers Matty a job in the shop.

Also today, a secret pact is made.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x497/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-3-beth-back-in-village-qfrnnojocaxjnk7968z1-2-1.jpg
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x463/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-3-matty-david-job-lseuy3yxzu5oqhuctdvc-3-1.jpg

Thursday (1)

Rebecca could be found by the kids
Will the plan pay off?

Rebecca's fate is close to being exposed as the kids lie to their loved ones and head back into the woods. Will Rebecca be found?

Meanwhile, in the hospital, Debbie meets Dom, one of Sarah's friends on the ward. Later, everyone is shocked when Dom suddenly collapses.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x352/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-4-dom-collapses-eunua1ndexso1rbr03rn-2-1.jpg
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x439/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-4-dom-collapses-eunua1ndexso1rbr03rn-4-1.jpg

Thursday (2)

Lachlan panics over Rebecca
Is his dark secret under threat?

Lachlan arrives back from his holiday. Upon hearing the kids are searching in the woods, he dashes out and is desperate to get to Rebecca first.

Meanwhile, Rebecca makes an escape.

Elsewhere, Matty gets the wrong idea when he witnesses Victoria and David's flirty banter, oblivious to her true feelings.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x525/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-5-victoria-matty-david-vfdrwf7squmber56bgr1-2-1.jpg

Friday

Sarah is taken off for life-or-death surgery
Debbie can't help fearing the worst.

Debbie starts to panic when the cardiologist asks to speak to her in private. She's plagued by mixed emotions when they explain they've found Sarah a new heart, aware that she now faces a life or death operation.

As the cardiologist talks through the formalities, Debbie is clearly struggling with her fears. As they prep Sarah for the op, will it all go to plan?

Meanwhile, when Frank rejects Megan, Rishi offers to help her win him back and soon comes up with a plan. Megan puts the idea into action, but will it work?

Elsewhere, Sam pledges to help Zak.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x508/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-6-debbie-sarah-operation-lhdr8uxac675lkuf7m5j-4-1.jpg
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/30/768x480/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-6-graham-megan-idea-3q8syrso5hhaszd8sqtt-1-1.jpg

Digital Spy

mrfreeman
31-07-2018, 13:28
jesus this got intense

lizann
31-07-2018, 22:27
sarah to get her friend dom's heart

Perdita
01-08-2018, 04:34
sarah to get her friend dom's heart

Although if he is on the same ward as she is could he also have a heart condition? Would she get an unhealthy heart ?

tammyy2j
02-08-2018, 00:08
How can Beth be out and allowed in the village near Amelia

Debzyg
09-08-2018, 20:25
How much longer is this Lachlan storyline going to be dragged on for? It’s ridiculous.

lizann
09-08-2018, 20:31
How much longer is this Lachlan storyline going to be dragged on for? It’s ridiculous.

why did he not stay away with belle, becca could have broke a window to get out, is she dead now?

mrfreeman
09-08-2018, 20:44
why did he not stay away with belle, becca could have broke a window to get out, is she dead now?

Why didn't she just lock him in the cabin, or at least hit him a few more times with the pan. THINK!!!

Debzyg
09-08-2018, 20:52

I said the same thing , she should’ve just broke a window. She never even attempted to kick the door open, she just rattled the handle for a bit.

Then Lachlan falls down a steep embankment and gets knocked out, she falls over a pile of leaves and gets knocked out and he wakes up first? Seriously?:hmm:

Perdita
10-08-2018, 04:34
I said the same thing , she should’ve just broke a window. She never even attempted to kick the door open, she just rattled the handle for a bit.

Then Lachlan falls down a steep embankment and gets knocked out, she falls over a pile of leaves and gets knocked out and he wakes up first? Seriously?:hmm:

I think they tried to (but failed imo) to show how weak Rebecca is now after all this time with little food and water ???

Debzyg
10-08-2018, 08:28
I think they tried to (but failed imo) to show how weak Rebecca is now after all this time with little food and water ???

Ha ha you’re right they did fail. She had the strength to run, but a pile of leaves takes her down :lol:

Perdita
10-08-2018, 10:29
Ha ha you’re right they did fail. She had the strength to run, but a pile of leaves takes her down :lol:

All damsels in distress fall victim to some leaves :lol:

Debzyg
10-08-2018, 22:13
All damsels in distress fall victim to some leaves :lol:

Standard practice :D