PDA

View Full Version : season 3 spoliers

littleangel
12-07-2005, 14:00
Season 3 Spoilers (2005-06):

06/15 - If her new show 'Reunion' flops, Amanda Righetti (Hayley) might come back. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
06/10 - Navi Rawat (Theresa) expects to come back to wrap up her storyline when they need her. Source: Kristin on E!Online
05/23 - I know Caleb really is gone for good, and the jury's still out on Trey. The younger peeps were nowhere to be found at Fox's upfronts, but I did chat with Melinda Clarke, Peter Gallagher and our beloved Kirsten, all of whom claimed to know nothing. Hmph. However, Melinda did say that Tate Donovan will be back next season. Hurrah! And that "I think now, what will be really interesting is to see Julie Cooper stand on her own two feet, WITHOUT a man, for once. She's going to be a force to reckon with. Source: Kristin on E!Online
05/21 - When the series returns for season three, Seth, Summer, Ryan and Marissa will celebrate their senior year at Harbor High. And the return of JIMMY COOPER (Tate Donovan) to pull his family together after the emotional events of this season will see one family grow strong again – while another is challenged as the Cohens face Kirsten’s problems head-on in THE O.C. Source: FOX (Thanks Ashlee for the tip.)
05/10 - Regarding plans for next year, Schwartz says, "Year three, for us, is going to be senior year, so obviously that's a huge event in these kids' lives, and for their parents as well. So we'll be dealing with all sorts of things, like what does the future hold, college, graduation, all those kind of gigantic, kind of epic events in high school life." Source: Zap2it

Jemma
13-07-2005, 13:53
Thanks for that. Interesting...