PDA

View Full Version : Ep Guides 27th and 28th July

suzewebb
12-07-2005, 13:21
ITV1 Network Wednesday 27 July 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

PC’s Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) are on school patrol when a teacher is assaulted by her pupil, Ross Trescot (Jack O’Connell). She reluctantly agrees to press charges, and as the investigation continues, Ross decides to make a counter allegation claiming to have retaliated after being struck first. Who is telling the truth?

DC Ramani DaCosta (Thusitha Jayasundera) is devastated when she discovers DC Terry Perkins’ (Bruce Byron) affair with his sister-in-law while his brother, her husband, has only just been convicted of paedophilia. Heart-broken Ramani confronts Terry who explodes with rage at her interference. Could this be the end of their long-standing friendship?

Whilst Superintendent Adam Okaro (Cyril Nri) takes leave, DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) steps in as acting superintendent. Displeased with DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) after seeing him kiss DC Susie Sim (Wendy Kweh) the night before, Jack hides his misgivings and promotes him to acting DCI. He also makes a controversial decision by giving the acting DI job to Ramani over an expectant DS Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell).

An anxious Sheelagh (Bernie Nolan) fears her relationship with Gabriel (Todd Carty) may be coming to a premature end when he pushes her away. Her worries are eased when Gabriel publicly asks her out for dinner in front of a stunned Dan and Roger.

Meanwhile, Dan receives another poison pen letter. After frantically searching for Rochelle (Anna Acton), they decide to carry on regardless but with extra caution.

Also, concerned for his son Benjamin’s (Kieran Bew) welfare, Jack calls round to his flat to ensure he is okay. Whilst there, Jack is stunned to find freshly cut cocaine laid out in the bedroom. When Benjamin refuses to name his dealer, Jack is forced to make the impossible decision of whether to arrest his son, or not...

ITV1 Network Thursday 28 July 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

After arresting his son Benjamin (Kieran Bew) for possession of a class A drug, Acting Superintendent Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) is in turmoil. He wants his son to understand the seriousness of taking and possessing drugs. Jack asks Acting DCI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) to interview Benjamin and find out who his dealer is. Benjamin insists he only uses occasionally and promises to stop. However, when his finger prints match those taken from a recent assault case, Jack realises that his son is in more trouble than he first thought and is determined to help him.

Acting DI Ramani DaCosta (Thusitha Jayasundera) and DS Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) begin an investigation into the disappearance of a young nurse, Manisha Devi. The case takes an alarming twist when Samantha spots an old face on CCTV footage in the same place Manisha was last seen. After a telephone call from Sam, Peter Baxter (Hywel Bennett) turns up at Sun Hill. Even though Peter Baxter previously helped Sam find her missing daughter, could the convicted rapist have struck again?

Fed up with working in CAD, Yvonne panics when called to Gina’s office to hear her fate regarding the death of Lee Chapman. Will she be found innocent or proved guilty?

Meanwhile Gabriel (Todd Carty) decides to take his relationship with Sheelagh (Bernie Nolan) one step further and prove he is well and truly over the late PC Kerry Young by taking Sheelagh back to his place. Given Gabriel’s track record, will she be safe in his hands?

Treacle
12-07-2005, 14:22
Sound brilliant :)

alan45
12-07-2005, 15:05
Glad Ramani gets the DI job ahead of Sam Nixon

smithysgirl
12-07-2005, 15:39
maybe neil gives it to sam in the end then sam could give him a big kiss to say thanks

billbabe04
12-07-2005, 17:27
feel sorry for Ramani, does the "heartbroken" bit mean that she has feelings for him?

snglover
12-07-2005, 20:57
I always thought something would happen with Ramani and terry. Hope jack gets the Super's job for good when Adam leaves

Christina
12-07-2005, 22:09
maybe neil gives it to sam in the end then sam could give him a big kiss to say thanks

I didn't think it was Neil who chose his temp replacement. Perhaps if Sam gave Jack a big kiss to say thanks, it would certainly mix things up a bit!

alan45
13-07-2005, 01:50
I always thought something would happen with Ramani and terry. Hope jack gets the Super's job for good when Adam leaves
I agree 100%

Babe14
13-07-2005, 07:36
Not sure about Ramani being acting DI but the rest sounds brill as usual. The Bill is just going from strength to strength..:)

Babe14
13-07-2005, 07:37
I too hope that Jack's temporary promotion is a permanent. He is just great and love his witty sense of humour mixed with sarcasim LOL!

alan45
13-07-2005, 10:00
I too hope that Jack's temporary promotion is a permanent. He is just great and love his witty sense of humour mixed with sarcasim LOL!

Not to mention the fact that he is a good old fashioned thief taker

Babe14
13-07-2005, 10:44
Not to mention the fact that he is a good old fashioned thief taker

and he is respected and takes no nonsense...love it when Jack is in the thick of the action...

samantha nixon
13-07-2005, 17:19
these sound really good even though sam should have been di

alan45
13-07-2005, 22:46
these sound really good even though sam should have been di

NO she is an upstart - Ramani is a better copper

samantha nixon
14-07-2005, 08:20
but sam has done the job before

alan45
14-07-2005, 09:55
Yes but how I laughed when she didnt get the job - she was so sure she had gotten it and Phil was winding her up. Her antics over her daughter's disappearence hardly helped her promotion chances

billbabe04
14-07-2005, 18:26
well you can hardly blame her!

alan45
14-07-2005, 19:41
well you can hardly blame her!
She is supposed to be a professional police officer

pip_kin
15-07-2005, 08:51
so, you would still be annoyed she was acting DI for over a year, then they demoted her, i'd be well angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alan45
15-07-2005, 11:02
I wasnt angry in the slightest. I was absolutely delighted

$sTaCeY$
15-07-2005, 12:53
I don't think that jack's temporary position will be permenant, I wonder if Adam will come back to his job as super intendant it's ashame for him ever since his family died he has gone downhill he should have gone to seek help or took time of work after the death of his family!

Angeldelight
16-07-2005, 19:40
sounds good... i can't wait for these... poor Ramani... i'm glad she gets the temporary pomotion but i would liked to have seen Sam get it... but it's guna create some tension... should be fun to watch...

$sTaCeY$
21-07-2005, 21:53
so, you would still be annoyed she was acting DI for over a year, then they demoted her, i'd be well angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like your banner

dannii_29
27-07-2005, 15:54
sam should get the acting di as she was acting di before and is more experienced at being it plus why did jack not give her it as if you remember when they were decided who shud get di jack was saying that sam shud have got the job so why isnt he promoting her.................or maybe he is just trying to see how ramani will cope being acting di and then if he has to chose one for di job then he will chose the one he thinks is best.

sounds great though cant wait

samantha nixon
28-07-2005, 12:11
i think sam should have been acting di but there are great storylines coming up with her so never mind

chicken
28-07-2005, 13:07
when u say great storylines do u mean with peter baxter in the next week or do u know something that i dont

Tori
28-07-2005, 14:02
which storylines??

snglover
29-07-2005, 10:21
Have to say the way The Bill handled the jack story was fantastic and id like to think id be able to do the same in his position

smithysgirl
29-07-2005, 10:59
what storylines that then sam romance ones maybe

Tori
29-07-2005, 11:07
yeah they handled it well

smithysgirl
29-07-2005, 11:31
handled what well

Tori
29-07-2005, 11:31
the storyline about jack and son etc.

samantha nixon
29-07-2005, 11:46
i think it was good but id find it hard to arrest my own child if i was in his shoes

Tori
29-07-2005, 11:46
same here