PDA

View Full Version : Daily horoscope 12th july

chance
12-07-2005, 11:59
ARIES
You're feeling both selfless and selfish when it comes to love -- an extremely enticing combination. Selfless enough to let them know you care, and selfish enough to reveal that you'll settle for no one else.

TAURUS
Someone you see on a daily basis hasn't just caught your eye, they've also captured your attention -- so much so that you can't seem to think about anything else. Wonderfully enough, they feel the same.

GEMINI
This may be a tricky day, but if you're smart -- and, really, no one could ever say you weren't -- it will all work out just fine. Your main quest is to stay calm, even if you're baited. Remember to think logically.

CANCER
Being nice to your family members -- especially the particularly difficult ones -- will be far from easy now. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try, only that you should expect a few roadblocks.

LEO
Alert the media. Each and every word that you utter will be not just charming now, but so tempting that you could easily talk just about anyone into just about anything. Don't take advantage of this, now.

VIRGO
A financial situation seems to be turning quite intense, and you're not at all sure what to do about it. Better call someone you can trust -- someone who knows more about situations like this.

LIBRA
Variety isn't the only spice life has to offer. Taking chances can be pretty darned spicy, too, especially if they happen to involve getting to know someone you're drawn to. Isn't it time to add some spice to your life?

SCORPIO
Love may not be in the air, but romance certainly is -- romance of the most secret kind. This includes 'coincidental' meetings at the water-cooler, whispered conversations and meaningful glances.

SAGITTARIUS
Feel better about yourself now? You will, soon. A dear friend is about to let you know just how many times you've either saved them from an already bad situation or prevented them from getting involved in one. Listen up.

CAPRICORN
When you're as upset as you are now, you don't shout, throw things or make a scene. Your ability to resist blinking for an amazingly long time more than gets your point across. So why bother putting on a show?

AQUARIUS
'Sudden' is definitely your middle name -- and you're proud of it. So when something that falls into that category comes along, you jump at the chance to enjoy it. Well, prepare yourself. Here it is.

PISCES
Still completely and totally focused on one particular person? Good -- because there's absolutely no doubt that the feeling is extremely mutual. Now's the time to make the rest of the world go away.

Behemoth
12-07-2005, 12:50
...if you're smart -- and, really, no one could ever say you weren't...

Well, I can't argue with that :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-07-2005, 13:52
Osiris you must be a Gemini... interesting.

Trinity
12-07-2005, 14:00
Well - I am scorpio, and happily married , thank you!

CrazyLea
12-07-2005, 14:03
im capricorn and i dont quite get my horoscope *looks embarrased* lol

Trinity
12-07-2005, 14:05
Well as long as you are upset about not getting it - and are not throwing things I guess it is right!

Horoscopes are superstitious nonsense. Life is what you make it!

Behemoth
12-07-2005, 14:08
Osiris you must be a Gemini... interesting. Yup, I am :) What are you?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-07-2005, 15:48
Im Scorpio :D

.:Kitz:.
12-07-2005, 16:00
I'm a leo *ROARS* and i must say i love my reading for today!!

Abi
12-07-2005, 17:03
My an aries fairy lol, but i dont really get mine either

di marco
13-07-2005, 06:31
SAGITTARIUS
Feel better about yourself now? You will, soon. A dear friend is about to let you know just how many times you've either saved them from an already bad situation or prevented them from getting involved in one. Listen up.

nope that didnt happen to me yesterday

Abbie
13-07-2005, 20:41
some of these dont make anysense yesterdays didnt for me either!!!