PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 30th July - 3rd August 2018

Perdita
19-07-2018, 14:16
Monday - Lydia hears a shocking admission. Sam fears the consequences. Chas conspires with Liv.

Tuesday – Graham is plagued by his past. Chas is caught in the crossfire. Lydia receives terrifying news. (one hour long episode)

Wednesday - A sad anniversary bonds Sam and Samson. Lydia arouses suspicion. Ross exerts his power over Cain.

Thursday (7pm) - Ross has a breakthrough. Pete is embroiled in a criminal act. Police descend on the village.

Thursday (8pm) - Ross faces a race against time. Paddy admits his deception. Bob makes a monumental decision.

Friday - not released yet.

alcapo11
19-07-2018, 17:59
What's Ross up to this time then? Taking risks in a bid to find Rebecca or going back to his life of crime?

lizann
19-07-2018, 19:37
What's Ross up to this time then? Taking risks in a bid to find Rebecca or going back to his life of crime?

maybe connected to lawry's cars that bex stole back hidden in the farm shed

lizann
23-07-2018, 22:10
graham is back on the sauce, wonder why now?

lydia could have cancer

Perdita
24-07-2018, 10:34
Monday

Sam shares a big secret with Lydia
Will she have any advice for him?

A devastated Sam tells Lydia that he helped his wife Alice to die in 2006.

Sam explains that he's worried Samson will find out the truth one day. How will Lydia react?

Meanwhile, wanting to help Aaron propose to Robert, Liv and Chas form a plan. Will it come off the ground?

Tuesday

Graham violently lashes out at Joe
How far will he go?

Hour-long episode

In a special episode containing flashbacks, Graham is haunted by his past memories and mistakes. Viewers will see Graham's backstory and find out what's made him the man he is today.

In the present day, a drunken Graham is haunted by visualisations of his dead wife and tries to talk to her. Soon afterwards, Graham spirals out of control after drinking even more alcohol, sparking a fight with Frank when he tries to intervene.

Cain also gets involved in the heated situation, but Graham sees red once again. Graham shoves Chas aside to fight Cain, but she falls to the ground. Has Graham pushed it too far?

Later on, Joe finds Graham and attempts to console him, but Graham loses control and charges at him. Just how far will Graham go?

Meanwhile, Sam decides to come clean to Samson and tells him the truth about Alice's death. Samson is shocked and accuses him of murdering his mum. Lydia tries to talk Samson round, but he lashes out and accidentally pushes her down the stairs.

Later at the hospital, Lydia starts to panic when the doctor examines a suspicious mole on her leg, but she covers her worries from Sam.

Wednesday

Sam realises Lydia is hiding something
Will he confront her?

Sam and Samson invite Lydia to accompany them to Alice's grave.

Lydia struggles when Sam and Samson talk about Alice's cancer and Sam becomes aware that something is not right.

Meanwhile, Ross exerts his power over Cain.

Thursday (1)

Ross's criminal act comes back to haunt him
Is he in trouble?

Pete searches around Butler's barn and gets suspicious when he spots Lawrence's stolen cars.

Pete confronts Ross, but they are both rattled when Rhona makes her presence felt and demands answers. They are all unaware that the police are waiting to pounce outside.

Thursday (2)

Ross is backed into a corner
Can he get himself out of hot water?

Cain arrives at the garage and realises what's going on with the cars. He tells Ross and Pete that there is an unmarked police car outside.

Cain berates Ross for his stupidity. Will they find a way to get rid of the police?

Meanwhile, Bob agrees to give Brenda the cafe.

Elsewhere, Paddy admits his deception.

Friday

Chas and Paddy make another big decision
Who will be their baby's godparents?

Chas and Paddy make another big decision
Who will be their baby's godparents?

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
24-07-2018, 13:47
I like that Alice's assisted suicide is being revisited with Sam and Samson

heydrich39
26-07-2018, 17:57
Knew it wouldn't take emmerdale writers long to ruin Graham , they need sacking

mrfreeman
27-07-2018, 20:44

what? by expanding on him? how would that ruin him?

lizann
27-07-2018, 21:16

megan did that

heydrich39
31-07-2018, 19:56
How wooden is Danny Miller? Why does he get do much screen time? The kid who plays April can act better

heydrich39
31-07-2018, 19:57
I thought this whole back story was awful for his character, poor writing

lizann
31-07-2018, 20:09
I thought this whole back story was awful for his character, poor writing

i only liked joe getting a hammering i take it he is not dead

EddyBee
31-07-2018, 20:12
i only liked joe getting a hammering i take it he is not dead

Joe appears in next week's magazines. He's at the hospital with Sarah. His face is bruised but he is very much alive.

lizann
31-07-2018, 22:05
Joe appears in next week's magazines. He's at the hospital with Sarah. His face is bruised but he is very much alive.

my little hope gone :(

EddyBee
31-07-2018, 22:21
my little hope gone :(

... :rotfl:

kiwigirl
01-08-2018, 04:22
I hope Lydia doesn't have cancer, just when I was beginning to like her.