PDA

View Full Version : seaon 5 (SPOILERS)

volvic
12-07-2005, 10:11
The Chinese Government has learned that Jack is still alive and they know his suspicious death was an elaborate hoax. (It's looking more and more like the season five prequel will deal with how the Chinese learn of Jack's resurrection.) U.S. intelligence assets have covertly confirmed the Chinese claims and an international incident is imminent. In order to suppress the diplomatic damage, elements within the U.S. Government begin to set a plan in motion that will contain the situation.

The plan calls for the immediate assassinations of every single person who knows that Jack Bauer is still alive as well as the assassination of Jack.
Source - www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com

should be good :)

Chloe O'brien
12-07-2005, 11:16
They will never assissnate Jack Bauer. Kiefer rocks he's the man. Can't wait until Series 5, series 4 is released on DVD on 8 August also getting a double dose of Kiefer as bbc is repeating series 1 on a Friday night and series 4 on Sky one on a Monday. Life doesn't get any better unless I can have kiefer in the flesh PHWORE :) :)

starla
26-08-2005, 08:38
does anyone know when series 5 will be on tele??

Chloe O'brien
26-08-2005, 12:11
Season 5 will be aired in America in January on Fox tv, where there will be a 2 hour season premier. 24 will probably be shown here in late January or early February. Not soon enough if you ask me Kiefer should be on the telly every night instead of EE and Corrie.

He's one Sexy man :wub: :heart:

starla
26-08-2005, 14:44
jack bauer is fantasic!!!! ive always liked kiefer!!!

Bad Wolf
03-09-2005, 15:08
US TV network Fox has confirmed that the fifth season of 24 will be given a four-hour premiere over two nights on January 8 and 9.

"Day 5" takes place 18 months after the conclusion of season four. Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), presumed dead, is leading a new life with Diane (Connie Britton) and her son Derek (Brady Corbet). President Logan is running the country, with CTU being commanded by Bill Buchanan (James Morrison). Key CTU operatives this season will include Curtis Manning (Roger Cross), Edgar Stiles (Louis Lombardi) and Chloe O'Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub). Other cast confirmations for the fifth season include First Lady Martha Logan (Jean Smart), Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) and Audrey Raines (Kim Raver).

Trinity
07-09-2005, 13:51
Cool.

I am only at episode 5 of season 4 - now the whole family are watching it and we all have to be present and correct before i switch on the DVD. Plus the kids go to be at 9.30 - I will never see the end!

Trinity
10-09-2005, 18:39
OMG - i have just had a 24 day - I watch from 6pm till 7am (24 hours not real time) one after the other. I hate that creepy VP, replacement spineless jackass and I am soo sorry for Jack. He is always saving the US and never gets any thanks for it!

Nice to see Mishelle (?) and Tony back together, though.

Chloe O'brien
11-09-2005, 00:39
So Trinity are you offically addicted to 24 & Kiefer and counting the days until January when Jack returns.
Bring President Palmer back to the White House :)

starla
11-09-2005, 08:58
i cant wait for season 5 of 24 to come on in the u.k!!!!!!!!!! i am such a huge fan of 24, i didn't enjoy season4 that much this time though, i felt that it was just focused on 1 thing. the seasons were about a few criminals

i really hope president palmer comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Trinity
11-09-2005, 16:09
So Trinity are you offically addicted to 24 & Kiefer and counting the days until January when Jack returns.
Bring President Palmer back to the White House :)

Absolutely, although I don't have Sky, so I guess I have to wait even longer until the DVDs come out!

President Palmer was sooo much better! A real stateman, and an honest man. The new guy is a spineless wimp, quite realistic perhaps!

starla
11-09-2005, 16:30
have you seen season 4 all of it?the end bit was the best of the whole of season 4

Trinity
11-09-2005, 18:48
Yep - I watched it all day yesterday when my husband and sons were up in Fort William for the Mountain Biking World Cup.

Poor Jack! Where is he going now, i hope that they gave him a bag of money!

Chloe O'brien
12-09-2005, 10:08
Keifer and crew are currently filming season 5 in LA. It will premier on Fox on January 8 & 9 with a two-hour special both nights. Although there has been no confirmation on what charatchers are returning rumours are that season 5 will begin 18 months after day 4 and the Chinese Government find out that Jack did not die. Chloe, Tony and Michelle are arrested for assisting him to fake his death. Other speculation is that either Tony will die.
If anyone does not have sky they can check for spoilers also catch up with missed episodes as they are posted on the main 24 site.
www.fox.com/24

Whatever happens Jack will be back and he will Kiss Ass!
BRING IT ON!!!

Trinity
12-09-2005, 13:44
I don't want Tony to die!