PDA

View Full Version : is derek leaving?

chance
12-07-2005, 09:28
Not all of the Housemates were enjoying last night's water fight. Derek was not amused and told Big Brother that he wanted to go home.

While his other Housemates were running around throwing water and building barricades, Grandpa Derek moaned to Big Brother about the 'nonsense' that had been going on.

"I want to go home," a very sad sounding Derek told Big Brother. "I'm getting in to a big dip, I can't get to sleep." Referring to the earlier water fight, he continued "Just the nonsense that's been going on in the bedroom this evening, just reinforces why a forty-one year old of my experience...really shouldn't be here now."

Stuttering and sighing Derek struggled to express his frustration, "I just feel too exhausted now by being here, it's just the huge age divide...constantly being around infants."

Dwarfed by the massive Diary Room chair, Derek looked extra miserable as he whined, "I'd like to go home please."

While he confessed that he was glad to have Eugene to talk to in the House, Derek soon sounded strong again when he got on his favourite subject, moaning about the younger Housemates. "I'm just fed up with these Barbie dolls, dressing up to go to the ********** loo, putting on make-up to get in the swimming pool!" Who could he be talking about?

Despite the fact that the water fight brought the House together as one for a change, Derek was not happy, moaning "The most shallow and mindless repetition of water fight after water fight, this is beyond belief."

"My day has been," Derek said before following Big Brother's suggestion to go and sleep on his decision.

Will he stay or will he go? Hopefully a good night's sleep is all Grandpa Derek needs.