PDA

View Full Version : A Momentous Day In Bad Girls History

Emmak2005
12-07-2005, 01:33
It's a momentous day in Bad Girls history: the end of Jim "Basta*d" Fenner is nigh. It's no big surprise he's finally getting his "permanent) comeuppance, seeing as practically everyone in Larkhall hates him more than Maxwell did Science. But as for exactly who will send him off to the big jail-house in the sky, we can only guess. A fitting, 90-minute special to say goodbye to a fantastic TV villain. RIP Jim. :D And goodbye to Jack Ellis, who has done marvellous job playing such a loathsome character.

http://www.badgirls.co.uk/index_files/index_ep10.jpg

Also those trailers to the Chicago play tune, is quite good. But the women saying his name at the end is it the killer or the voice-over woman, I can't quite decide.

Chris_2k11
12-07-2005, 01:43
Bad Girls wont be the same without him! :eek:

angelblue
12-07-2005, 01:44
I know he is a brillaint character :)

Johnny Allen
12-07-2005, 09:17
Long live Jim Fenner, he will never be forgotten in Larkhall, I hope Jack Ellis goes on to other projects, he is such a great actor.

Bryan
12-07-2005, 12:13
the voice-over sounds like kate thorton

Behemoth
12-07-2005, 12:32
I'm glad he's going. I know he's a great character and everything but after everything he's done he deserves it. He's killed two people (does that mean he's a serial killer?), raped someone, falsely accused someone of trying to suffocate their baby, pimped a prisoner, he's done it all.