View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th July 2018

alan45
23-06-2018, 18:50
Dr Cavanagh is caught in the middle of Tracey and David

Sarah is determined to attend the school dance even if it kills her

The search for Amelia reaches fever pitch.--- Will she be found

kiwigirl
25-06-2018, 12:52
They should just write Amelia out all together, her going missing S.L is just a bore and its still going? We have had to endure watch boring Doug and boring Brenda most of the week. The only decent story-line has been Chas & Paddy. And that psycho Lachlan should be caught already, but they'll drag that S.L out until October before he gets caught, and thats a big IF. :searchme:

Perdita
26-06-2018, 07:27
Tuesday (1)

Cain is forced to make a major sacrifice
He strikes a surprising deal with Ross.

Cain tells a shocked Debbie that Ross wants him to hand over the garage or he'll go to the police.

Cain tells Debbie that he isn't going to hand over the garage, and instead offers Ross a joint partnership.

Meanwhile, David and Maya bond further while talking about their respective marriage woes. After having a drink, a tipsy David and Maya get close and are about to kiss when they are interrupted by Dr Cavanagh. Things get worse when Tracy walks in on the row.

Elsewhere, Daz resorts to desperate measures.

Tuesday (2)

Daz has a chance to get Amelia back
But will it pay off?

Daz is armed as he waits for Amelia's kidnapper, but she flees upon spotting his weapon.

Later, Beth panics when Amelia sneaks out. She charges after her and tells Amelia about Daz killing her father. When Daz spots them both, Amelia is torn when Beth tells her to run. What will Amelia do?

Soon afterwards, Daz's problems intensify when he's arrested.

Meanwhile, Rhona feels sorry for Marlon when Jessie announces she's been offered the headteacher job.

Elsewhere, Tracy decides to move on.

Wednesday

Marlon's date with Jessie runs into problems
Is he really ready to move on?

Marlon and Jessie are both nervous as their date gets under way.

Jessie gets cold feet when she spots pictures of Marlon's ex-girlfriends littered around the place. Will Marlon's past threaten his future?

Meanwhile, David confides in a kindred spirit.

Thursday (1)

Sarah puts her own health at serious risk
She lies in order to attend the school dance.

Sarah has an appointment to get a second opinion on her condition, but the consultant agrees with the previous diagnosis and Debbie's hopes are dashed.

Desperate to attend the school dance, Sarah lies and tells the consultant she feels fine, but it's clear when she walks upstairs that she's far from well.

Meanwhile, Doug endures a crushing rejection.

Thursday (2)

Sarah struggles badly at the school dance
Will things go horribly wrong?

Sarah is dropped off at her dance but struggles once again to catch her breath.

Samson finds Sarah and offers to take her home, but she's determined to stay. How will the school dance go and will Sarah feel fit enough to get through it?

Meanwhile, Jessie reveals her deepest fears.

Elsewhere, Chas hides her heartbreak.

Friday

Debbie receives devastating news
The doctors have another update.

Debbie is devastated when the consultant gives her bad news on Sarah.

Meanwhile, Paddy and Chas struggle to cope.

Elsewhere, Bob and Laurel show a united front.

Digital Spy

heydrich39
26-06-2018, 18:20
God who cares about stupid Debbie dingle? It should be renamed dinglefarm because everything is about them wish Lachlan would have a dingle cull

tammyy2j
26-06-2018, 21:30
Does Ross know Simon is or was back?

kiwigirl
27-06-2018, 03:51
God who cares about stupid Debbie dingle? It should be renamed dinglefarm because everything is about them wish Lachlan would have a dingle cull

"Dinglefarm" that family has been in the village for nearly 25 years, so I dont think the Dingles will be taken out by Lachlan of all people, thats so laughable.

That little creep is only good for throwing temper tantrums, violating women and murder. JMOP

lizann
27-06-2018, 20:28
i want more hanmatty

heydrich39
30-06-2018, 02:19
I don't think anyone cares about Amelia story, guy who plays dan is so bad at acting , I lost interest from day one

Debzyg
03-07-2018, 17:32
I don't think anyone cares about Amelia story, guy who plays dan is so bad at acting , I lost interest from day one

Same here! That chap who plays Dan is a terrible actor.

And any sympathy I had for Amelia finding out Daz was her real dad just went down the toilet when she accused him of taking her and let him get arrested. I mean come on! That other girl tells you Daz killed her dad and you chose to believe her limited version over your own family member who you’ve known a lot longer? And you don’t even question it at all and at least tell the police what the girl said? I thought Amelia was supposed to be a smart girl, but she’s being anything but lately.

Perdita
03-07-2018, 18:41
Same here! That chap who plays Dan is a terrible actor.

And any sympathy I had for Amelia finding out Daz was her real dad just went down the toilet when she accused him of taking her and let him get arrested. I mean come on! That other girl tells you Daz killed her dad and you chose to believe her limited version over your own family member who you’ve known a lot longer? And you don’t even question it at all and at least tell the police what the girl said? I thought Amelia was supposed to be a smart girl, but she’s being anything but lately.

I agree that the actor is not the best but Mark Jordon did much better in Heartbeat .. I agree with the rest .. Amelia, being such a Christian is not being very kind to her father/uncle .........

Debzyg
03-07-2018, 19:27
I agree that the actor is not the best but Mark Jordon did much better in Heartbeat .. I agree with the rest .. Amelia, being such a Christian is not being very kind to her father/uncle .........

Urgh, Liam Fox isn’t it who plays Dan? I literally have an ongoing jokey commentary with a friend on Facebook each episode on how bad his acting was during each show. Honestly I’ve seen my 3 year old nephew fake cry better than him. The angry face he does when he screws his nose up makes me want to punch my tv. He looks like an angry Smurf :D

The guy who plays Daz, that Mark Jordon is a better actor yes. At least his tears look real!

I’m surprised at Amelia not questioning this girls motive’s more. She always seemed to be quite on the ball and intuitive and yet she bought every rubbish excuse that Beth gave her about why her family hadn’t been in touch. And then did that to Daz without any real explanation as to why and went completely against her own beliefs around honesty etc in doing so. I can only imagine it was the child coming out in her that wanted to punish Daz for sleeping with her mom. Because I can’t honestly believe she would genuinely believe he was this horrible monster murdering killer. I mean she never even asked if it was true or asked what happened? The girl who always wants to know what’s going on, didn’t even bother to ask what went on? :hmm:

Perdita
03-07-2018, 20:14
Urgh, Liam Fox isn’t it who plays Dan? I literally have an ongoing jokey commentary with a friend on Facebook each episode on how bad his acting was during each show. Honestly I’ve seen my 3 year old nephew fake cry better than him. The angry face he does when he screws his nose up makes me want to punch my tv. He looks like an angry Smurf :D

The guy who plays Daz, that Mark Jordon is a better actor yes. At least his tears look real!

I’m surprised at Amelia not questioning this girls motive’s more. She always seemed to be quite on the ball and intuitive and yet she bought every rubbish excuse that Beth gave her about why her family hadn’t been in touch. And then did that to Daz without any real explanation as to why and went completely against her own beliefs around honesty etc in doing so. I can only imagine it was the child coming out in her that wanted to punish Daz for sleeping with her mom. Because I can’t honestly believe she would genuinely believe he was this horrible monster murdering killer. I mean she never even asked if it was true or asked what happened? The girl who always wants to know what’s going on, didn’t even bother to ask what went on? :hmm:

Sorry, it is Liam Fox who plays Dan.. I am always getting the two mixed up .. I think Liam was good when he first joined but this who is the real dad and abduction storyline are not doing any of the actors any favours .. looks to me like they all do not really believe in it and are just hamming along ... hopefully it is soon over ..

Debzyg
03-07-2018, 21:03
:(
Sorry, it is Liam Fox who plays Dan.. I am always getting the two mixed up .. I think Liam was good when he first joined but this who is the real dad and abduction storyline are not doing any of the actors any favours .. looks to me like they all do not really believe in it and are just hamming along ... hopefully it is soon over ..

That ‘urgh’ wasn’t at you by the way, it was my annoyance at Liam Fox’s acting, or lack of! :D

Definitely agree with you about them coming across as not really believing in the storyline. I’ve not found it entertaining at all. And I struggle to have any real sympathy for Dan because the acting is so rubbish I just can’t connect with his character at all.

And Dans behaviour has been more odd than Daz’s. In real life situations, the sheer lack of wanting to cooperate with the police would have raised suspicions with the old bill long ago!

I’ll be glad when the truth comes out and they all have to apologise to Daz for the way they treated him. Although I can see Dan continuing to be an angry little smurf and still blaming Daz for Amelia being taken in the first place. Just hope they don’t drag it out and get this storyline over ASAP!

lizann
04-07-2018, 19:29
well done bernice nicely played

Debzyg
04-07-2018, 20:11
well done bernice nicely played

I know! For once Bernice using her brain and doing something utterly brilliant!

Now if only she’d quickly mentioned to Angry Smurf Dan and Kerry that Daz was set up by Beth, instead of still letting them think he was responsible. Ah well, there’s tomorrow nights show when they’ll hopefully find out (seeing as how the police heard Beth’s confession over the phone, so they should now know Daz was set up).

lizann
04-07-2018, 23:00
I know! For once Bernice using her brain and doing something utterly brilliant!

Now if only she’d quickly mentioned to Angry Smurf Dan and Kerry that Daz was set up by Beth, instead of still letting them think he was responsible. Ah well, there’s tomorrow nights show when they’ll hopefully find out (seeing as how the police heard Beth’s confession over the phone, so they should now know Daz was set up).

will kerry and dan be taking in beth now, a stray comes to stay

Debzyg
04-07-2018, 23:07
will kerry and dan be taking in beth now, a stray comes to stay

Hope not, her acting skills weren’t that great either...