PDA

View Full Version : treasure hunt

chance
11-07-2005, 21:16
Big Brother has told Housemates that there is some lost treasure hidden in the House, and given them 20 minutes to find it. But is it a lie?

Wearing nothing but an apron and a smile, Anthony returned from the Diary Room carrying a blue box and a laminate announcing the hidden treasure.

"Let's get it on!" yelled Anthony, encouraging Housemates to gather round the table and form a plan of attack.

"My god, it could be a sun bed," Craig breathed, thinking of all the amazing possibilities.

"Big Brother has supplied various things to aid the search including a spade, compass and an ever-handy mirror on a stick! But as Housemates started to hunt high and low for the treasure, some were taking the whole task with a pinch of salt.

"I think it's a lie, but I will look anyway," Makosi said, rifling through the first aid kit.

"There is no stupid treasure," Science said. "It's fool's gold I tell thee," he muttered darkly.

But not to be deterred, Anthony grabbed a spade and went out into the garden to investigate a patch of unusual grass. Could the lost treasure of Big Brother be buried there?

Stick with us to find out as time ticks away...