PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy ?

chance
11-07-2005, 16:44
Science stoked up another wild theory about Big Brother's intentions, putting the fear into Anthony over this morning's nominations.

Craig asked Science who had actually nominated and Science answered, "Just you two. Everybody said they didn't do it. Unless they've done it and are playing a game."

Craig is still mystified by what occurred. "They all reckon Eugene was the first in there and never nominated. Why would you go in at six in the morning to talk?"

"Everyone's saying they went in and didn't nominate," said Science. "I went in for a chat and came out."

"At the end of the daaay," said Craig, "I'm not ashamed that I nominated."

Both Science and Anthony assured him he had no reason to be. "I couldn't give a ********. It's part of the game," said Anthony.

Science then had a private word with Anthony. "If you were the big guy, would you a) the two people who nominated this week, put them up. Or b) everyone [who] never nominated, put them up?"

Anthony said he didn't know, it was too close to call, then put forward his own baffling theory. "Or it might be that the ones who did, go. The ones who did go up and nominate, they are the people who are up." Got that?

"I reckon it's B," said Science, referring to his own theory and ignoring Anthony's impenetrable one.

Check back to find out if either of them knows what they're talking about...