PDA

View Full Version : dishing the dirt

chance
11-07-2005, 13:54
Vanessa, Makosi and Orlaith launched a two-pronged attack on Kemal behind his back in which Vanessa accused him of "losing it".

Makosi kicked it off. "I don't know why Kemal is stropping that I told him he never does the dishes. I didn't say he should start doing the dishes, just that he shouldn't go round saying he's going teach people how to do the dishes, because he's never done them."

"Sometimes he says things that are out of line. I don't know where he gets it from," said Vanessa.

"He will probably go around telling people to start ignoring me, like in week one," said Makosi, adding to his sins.

"Or talk about you in the Diary Room," said Vanessa, helping out. "He's probably slagged me loads in the Diary Room. Loads."

Orlaith then joined them in the kitchen where Makosi announced - in no way stirring things up, "Apparently the dishes are not being done properly."

"Who said that?" asked Orlaith, clearly offended that her status as a domestic goddess was under fire.

"Kemal. He's going to teach everyone in the House how to do the dishes," Makosi informed her.

Vanessa visited the bedroom while Makosi was filling in Orlaith, only to return with more ammunition.

"That boy is losing it. Kemal's in there agreeing with Science about what to do with the food. He's completely changed his tune. He said, 'Vanessa, I think we should take all the food out of the drawers'.

"Who said hide the food?" asked Makosi.

"Kemal," answered Orlaith.

Makosi and Vanessa rested their case.