PDA

View Full Version : craig and anthony rate and slate housemates

chance
11-07-2005, 12:48
Night owls Craig and Anthony have rated both the personalities and the looks of their fellow inmates.

The pair traded opinions in an early hours pool session as they awaited the start of the nominations process.

"I haven't got that many issues with people in this house," said Anthony confidently, much to Craig's horror.

"You'll know what people are like when you come out of here," Craig told his paddling partner, adding: "Cos you're a bit simple sometimes. At the end of the day we're all in here to win a game. End of, yeah?"

On the defensive, Anthony clarified his comments: "There's only you, Maxwell and Saskia who I'll actually want to ring up and spend leisure time with. There's a lot of people in there who I haven't got a real problem with [but] obviously I'm not going to meet up with them outside of here."

Taking each of the housemates in turn, Anthony opined:

Makosi: "I think Makosi is a nice lass - she doesn't call names."
Vanessa: "Vanessa's like, she isn't really a malicious lass. She seems an alright lass. She has slept a lot in here and for me, I think there would have been better people to come on here than Vanessa."
Kemal: "I really liked him at the beginning of it. I think Kemal's a little bit of a bitch from time to time but again I don't think he's a bad lad."
Derek: "The only person I don't really like is Derek."
Science: "Science is a funny one because there have been times where I've thought 'what a ****ing prick' but then me and science, we get on alright apart from when we're in an argument."
Orlaith: "Seems she can definitely take a joke but again, I put her in the same category as Vanessa. She hasn't got much to her apart from a fit body, good set of false boobs and a tight ****. Her personality - I don't think she's a live wire."
Eugene: "Eugene's a complete geek, isn't he? He rabbits on about so much ****."

Soon conversation turned from the mental to physical, with Craig suggesting that they rank each gender in order of attractiveness.

Craig's lists:
Girls: Saskia, Orlaith, Lesley, Vanessa, Makosi, Sam
Guys: Anthony, Maxwell, Roberto, Science, Derek, Kemal, Eugene

Anthony's lists:
Girls: Orlaith, Saskia, Makosi, Sam, Vanessa, Lesley
Guys: Roberto, Maxwell, Craig, Derek, Science, Eugene

Much to Craig's delight, Anthony declared that he didn't think Kemal was a "good looking bloke at all." The Geordie then produced a second list, ranking each of the males by physique.

Derek was his prime choice, followed by Roberto, Science, Maxwell, Craig, Eugene, Kemal ("he's got a body like a woman").