PDA

View Full Version : nominations twist

chance
11-07-2005, 12:44
The housemates have been left confused and paranoid after Big Brother notified them of a change in procedure for this week's nominations.

At around 11.30pm the group were informed that nominations would be optional and that anyone choosing to cast their votes will have to visit the diary room between 6am and 9am this morning.

In light of Big Brother's earlier "two lies" revelation, all were predictably suspicious of foul play in some form.

Craig and Anthony vowed to stay up all night in order to be the first into the diary room at 6am - although both were concerned that the first person in could befall a terrible fate.

Kemal, meanwhile, revealed that he had not made up his mind. "Depends how I feel between 6am and 9am," said. "I'm still undecided. I feel that the time is not near enough."

Makosi claimed that she would not be entering the box, explaining: "For me to say it's not something I enjoy but then wake up at 6am [to do it], I'd be contradicting myself."

"I can't be bothered to wake up at 6am," said Vanessa. "I physically can't unless an alarm goes off."

Science suggested that the group not waste their time on conspiracy theories, declaring: "The big guy is sly so don't try [to figure it out] because he's always a step ahead of you."

Abbie
11-07-2005, 16:38
well this sounds interesting cant wait to watch it tomorrow

Abi
11-07-2005, 19:04
I bet Vanessa still votes

Behemoth
11-07-2005, 20:43
Makosi did exactly what she said she wouldn't; got up at 6am and was first in the diary room to nominate. How two faced is that.

willow
11-07-2005, 20:45
Makosi did exactly what she said she wouldn't; got up at 6am and was first in the diary room to nominate. How two faced is that.

she so need to go, she is so sly!! and as you say two faced!!! :thumbsdow

Behemoth
11-07-2005, 20:50
she so need to go, she is so sly!! and as you say two faced!!! :thumbsdow Yea, she's starting to p*** me off now. To say one thing and then blatently do another is really sly, especially when it's to your own gain.

willow
11-07-2005, 20:55
Yea, she's starting to piss me off now. To say one thing and then blatently do another is really sly, especially when it's to your own gain.

she will get found out in the end!!!!
and i will enjoy watching that!!!

daisy38
12-07-2005, 10:06
According to the BB Forums, Vanessa didn't nominate! We'll have to watch tonight to find out if it's true though! :D

Treacle
12-07-2005, 10:14
she so need to go, she is so sly!! and as you say two faced!!! :thumbsdow
I cannot abide her anymore.

chance
12-07-2005, 10:28
why does she actually call herself makosi instead of saying 'I' or MYSELF.She always says stuff like maybe im just being makosi! as if shes someone dead important.i soooo hope she gets nominated then voted off.did you see the way she was looking at orlaith last night,she is so jelous of her its unbelievable.

brenda1971
12-07-2005, 10:47
On the show last night it said that the house mates who dont nominate at that time will face the public vote. I really hope that vanessa did not vote and we can get rid of her because she is soo boring

chance
12-07-2005, 11:36
i think they all voted in the end

brenda1971
12-07-2005, 11:43
So who will be up for eviction then

chance
12-07-2005, 11:46
dont know til around 5.30 tonight,the nominations are working exactly the same as they do every week,bb lied to them about it being optional.

Abi
12-07-2005, 16:46
Thats got to be a fab lie for htem to tell...

I hope they didn't all vote, especailly vanaessa

pinkles14
12-07-2005, 17:45
Anthony Craig and Kemal all nominated that means they will NOT face the public vote but big brother has told them they will..
So that means all the other housemate are up for eviction...
The 2 housemates with the most public votes the other housemates have to decided witch 1 goes

Source Big Brothers Little Brother.

Bad Wolf
12-07-2005, 17:56
just looked on the site, its true they are all up bar anthomy, craig and kemal

VANESSA TO GO!!!

suzewebb
12-07-2005, 18:11
At last a chance to get makosi .... apart from the fact that the HM's will choose form the two biggest votes hms to decide who actually goes.. and they have to do it live.. so no hidden in diary room... I think they will be too intimidated in the room to vote makosi out but it would be wicked.

So I vote makosi to go...............TOTALLYYYYYY

The lies have to stop and that girl has to go... she is a disgrace to nursing and to women.

Abbie
12-07-2005, 19:44
just looked on the site, its true they are all up bar anthomy, craig and kemal

VANESSA TO GO!!!
:cheer: i completly agree vanessa it go and her odds on the BB website have always been the the lowest on winning so i think its no questio that she is the fav to go, howvver i would love to see makosi go she is soooo sly.

Abi
12-07-2005, 19:45
I want them to have to choose between Makosi and Vanessa. I reall dont like either of them, but i dislike Vanessa more. I wouldn't be too upset is makosi went though!

chance
12-07-2005, 21:26
thing is if we got to vote who to get out it would be makosi but seeing as its gonna be the housemates decision and its between the two with the most votes then it might be makosi and someone else and they will prob pick that someone else as makosi has them fooled.

Abbie
13-07-2005, 16:54
i love this twist at first i though ok cos i didnt relise that the housemates get to pick between the final too but when i heard that i was really interested

Abi
13-07-2005, 19:03
Do you reckon that they have to decide in a group who goes, with the people who are up there, or go into the diary room?

Abbie
13-07-2005, 19:46
Do you reckon that they have to decide in a group who goes, with the people who are up there, or go into the diary room?
havent thought about that yet, i cant wait till friday now

Abi
13-07-2005, 19:51
Its going to be great!

willow
13-07-2005, 20:07
their faces are going to be a picture!!!! sooooo funny!!!!!

Abi
13-07-2005, 20:10
It would be funny if they were made to decide in front of the two people who are up. Either by showing them it on the plasma screen, or by doing it as a group in front of them

willow
13-07-2005, 20:11
that would be great!!!