PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Got Any Spoilers

crystalsea
11-07-2005, 12:02
I am having great difficulty getting spoilers for Doctors, any suggestions so we can get this board moving?

Cheers

Emmak2005
13-07-2005, 20:33
I am having great difficulty getting spoilers for Doctors, any suggestions so we can get this board moving?

Cheers I've tried looking on the bbc website for doctors, but nothing. I know it's return in the autumn, but don't even know when. It doesn't even feature in more than one storyline in the Inside Soap magazine when it is on.

crystalsea
18-07-2005, 11:11
thanks for the info, thats really helpful :thumbsup:

Pamia
23-07-2005, 17:40
Ex-Holby actor Adrian Lewis-Morgan is joining the new series of the BBC daytime soap which reappears on our screens on 5th September.

His character, Dr Jimmi Clay, has bags of charm, a flash car and wears expensive suits. Married to Amanda (Emma Samms) and living in a very large house in the smart part of town, he suffers from claustrophobia and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), which manifests as handwashing under periods of stress.

From the first moment, his flashy lifestyle will cause a stir, but there’s more to this one than meets the eye. When Amanda returns from California, their twisted relationship is kicked into meltdown while receptionist Sarah (Andrea Green) gets caught in the middle of it all.

crystalsea
25-07-2005, 13:52
Thanks for this that sounds really good. OCD will be very interesting considering it sounds like he leads as stressful lifestyle.

Los_hb
25-07-2005, 14:15
Its meant to be back on September 5th!

soap addict queen
29-07-2005, 11:55
Knew it would start when I am on holiday... just my luck... need to teach neice how to use sky + me thinks.... it's my favourite soap and am missing it now it off air

~*~Leanne~*~
07-08-2005, 16:58
its unfair it starts the day i go back to school and i like adrian he was cool in holby

willow
07-08-2005, 17:02
i can't watch it either i don't get home until 4!!!