alan45
08-05-2018, 21:32
A gun is fired when Ross
confronts Joe about the acid
attack. Brenda gives Bob
cause for concern.

alcapo11
08-05-2018, 22:29
I'm not sure where Ross would get a gun from considering he's currently skint, so I'm guessing it's not him who fires the shot. Can't think of who it could be.

tammyy2j
09-05-2018, 14:19
I'm not sure where Ross would get a gun from considering he's currently skint, so I'm guessing it's not him who fires the shot. Can't think of who it could be.

Does Moira still have a shotgun on the farm?

heydrich39
09-05-2018, 22:04
Maybe he gets the gun from the drug addict dawn

alcapo11
09-05-2018, 22:15
If Ross is the one who fires the shot then it's clear that they're now trying to make him the villain. More ****e from IM.

lizann
09-05-2018, 22:17
does noah find a gun at home farm aim it at ross to protect joe?

alcapo11
09-05-2018, 23:40
does noah find a gun at home farm aim it at ross to protect joe?

Good theory

heydrich39
10-05-2018, 22:34
Or does Noah get shot? And what will Graham do?

alcapo11
11-05-2018, 16:47
Or does Noah get shot? And what will Graham do?

Graham will lurk miserably in the background, that's all he ever seems to do. Waste of what could've been a decent character.

heydrich39
11-05-2018, 17:19
I like him I'd rather he stayed mysterious but emmerdale fans and McLeod didn't agree that's why we had him and Megan paired up

alcapo11
11-05-2018, 18:05
I like him I'd rather he stayed mysterious but emmerdale fans and McLeod didn't agree that's why we had him and Megan paired up

I can't think of anyone Graham would work with romantically, we haven't really seen that side of him yet. Megan definitely isn't that person though, I agree.

Perdita
15-05-2018, 07:33
Monday

Ross has a violent showdown with Connor
Who'll get the upper hand?

Ross tracks down Simon's drug mate Connor.

Ross smashes his fist into Connor's face, but soon Ross is drawn into Connor's drug dealing world.

Meanwhile, Noah holds Debbie ransom over spending time with Joe.

Elsewhere, Belle and Lachlan reach a decision.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/19/768x496/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-1-ross-dawn-connor-betcfkdvr9igqukuldkb-3-1.jpg

Tuesday

Debbie faces a frightening race against time
Will she need Joe's help?

Hour-long episode

Dawn hands Ross drugs, but it's clear that she doesn't want Ross working for Connor. Debbie spots Ross and prepares to tell him the truth about her and Joe, but is shocked to learn that he is still looking for Simon.

While talking to Debbie, Ross is shocked when he realises that his car has been stolen with the drugs inside.

When Connor finds out, he violently grabs Debbie and demands that she either finds the drugs or comes up with the money. Will Debbie find the car in time or will she have to ask Joe for help?

Meanwhile, Jacob, Leanna and Gabby miss the bus and worry about missing school. A scheming Leanna tells them she has an idea.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/19/768x488/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-2-connor-ross-debbie-drama-lhxszxwibsefjy2zkp99-2-1.jpg

Wedneday

Ross makes a shocking discovery about his attack
Is the truth about to come out?

Ross finally discovers that Simon was paid to keep his mouth shut over the truth about the acid attack. Will he finally put the pieces of the puzzle together?

Meanwhile, Diane reaches the end of her tether.

Elsewhere, Jacob struggles with his feelings for Leanna.

Thursday (1)

Ross and Joe's showdown leads to a shooting
Who's in the firing line?

Believing Joe was involved in his acid attack, Ross confronts him at gunpoint.

Will Joe finally reveal Debbie's terrible secret, or will he put his own life on the line to save her? The gun goes off and someone stumbles to the ground, but who has been shot?

Meanwhile, Bob tries to keep things civil in front of Cathy and Heath when he asks Brenda if he can pick up the rest of his things. Brenda plays along.

Later on, Bob and Laurel notice smoke coming from near the pirate ship. What has Brenda been up to?

Elsewhere, Zak has advice.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/19/768x482/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-4-ross-joe-graham-gun-point-1njm3svs6mhyfe4uh2nf-2-1.jpg

Thursday (2)

One villager fights for their life
Who has been shot?

Someone has been shot, but who?

Meanwhile, Brenda is under suspicion over the fire, but is she really to blame?

Elsewhere, Belle makes a devastating confession.

Friday

Graham makes a new plan
What's he up to now?

Graham covers his tracks.

Meanwhile, Bob is optimistic about the future, but does Laurel feel the same way?

Elsewhere, Zak tries reasoning.

Digital Spy

Perdita
15-05-2018, 11:14
8154 – Monday 21st May 2018 7pm – 7.30pm
• Ross faces a dangerous dilemma
• Noah holds Debbie ransom over spending time with Joe
• Belle and Lachlan reach a decision.

8155/56 – Tuesday 22nd May 2018 7pm – 8pm
• Debbie endures a race against time.
• Ross is shocked by a discovery
• Gabby and Jacob are led astray

8157 – Wednesday 23rd May 2018 7pm – 7.30pm
• Ross is on a mission
• Diane reaches the end of her tether.
• Jacob struggles with his feelings

8158 – Thursday 24th May 2018 7pm – 7.30pm
• Ross plays a deadly game
• Bob and Laurel are targeted
• Zak has advice

8159 – Thursday 24th May 2018 8pm – 8.30pm
• Someone has been shot
• Brenda is under suspicion
• Belle makes a devastating confession

8160 – Friday 25th May 2018 7pm – 7.30pm
• Graham covers his tracks
• Bob is optimistic about the future
• Zak tries reasoning

Omnibus 8154 – 8160
Ross is shocked by a discovery. Someone is shot. Bob and Laurel are targeted

alcapo11
15-05-2018, 11:21
Horrible end to an important storyline but alteast we see the real Ross back for a bit, right from day one he's been at his best as the villain. Cain goes on the warpath the week after though so the chances are he'll kidnap Ross for the 500th time. Seriously how do they get away with giving Cain the exact same storyline so often? In the real world Ross would destroy him.

tammyy2j
15-05-2018, 16:25
I think one of Bob or Laurel's kids sets fire to the pirate ship not Brenda

heydrich39
15-05-2018, 17:37
Definitely Arthur I think for fire, and I just want Ross to find out and the story to move on. Graham, and as a fan of his looking forward to Friday's episode let's hope he is on the Warpath

lizann
16-05-2018, 18:53
was diane not going away does she stay as doug dead

tammyy2j
17-05-2018, 14:40
Definitely Arthur I think for fire, and I just want Ross to find out and the story to move on. Graham, and as a fan of his looking forward to Friday's episode let's hope he is on the Warpath

I think maybe more one of the twins, Arthur loves his dad's ship and he is now on better terms with Laurel and Bob

tammyy2j
20-05-2018, 23:37
Horrible end to an important storyline but alteast we see the real Ross back for a bit, right from day one he's been at his best as the villain. Cain goes on the warpath the week after though so the chances are he'll kidnap Ross for the 500th time. Seriously how do they get away with giving Cain the exact same storyline so often? In the real world Ross would destroy him.

I hope I am wrong but I think Debbie will be shot by Ross so Ross will forgive her and she will be redeemed but Cain will want to kill Ross, Graham will want to keep Joe out of it so the police will not be involved

alcapo11
21-05-2018, 17:14
I hope I am wrong but I think Debbie will be shot by Ross so Ross will forgive her and she will be redeemed but Cain will want to kill Ross, Graham will want to keep Joe out of it so the police will not be involved

I hope Ross doesn't forgive her :wall:

lizann
21-05-2018, 22:05

cain and joe and graham team up to take down big bad ross as poor innocent victim debbie shot, then joe welcomed into dingle family, ross made the villian, ross acid face look is turning like stale pizza, what started as a good storyline ruined in favour of debbie and joe

alcapo11
21-05-2018, 22:29
cain and joe and graham team up to take down big bad ross as poor innocent victim debbie shot, then joe welcomed into dingle family, ross made the villian, ross acid face look is turning like stale pizza, what started as a good storyline ruined in favour of debbie and joe

ugh I wish Ross would just kill them all and move to Spain for his own little spin off with Moses. He's too good for this village.

heydrich39
21-05-2018, 23:06
I don't think they have done acid attack storyline any Justice,I doubt real victims get the chance to get even with there attackers Ross is just turning into a mini Cain ,

alcapo11
22-05-2018, 00:12
I don't think they have done acid attack storyline any Justice,I doubt real victims get the chance to get even with there attackers Ross is just turning into a mini Cain ,

Ross has far more personality than Cain will ever have. The story has been a disgrace but it's in character for Ross to want revenge. Cain, Debbie, Joe, Graham and Moira should all be ashamed of keeping it from him when they can clearly see it's killing him not knowing the reason for it.

lizann
22-05-2018, 20:06
I hope Ross doesn't forgive her :wall:

he probably will, loves her

joe is jealous so i think he will tell ross to cause divide

alcapo11
22-05-2018, 20:09
he probably will, loves her

joe is jealous so i think he will tell ross to cause divide

It seems that Debbie still loves Ross aswell as Joe after tonight, most of it is probably guilt but Charley Webb did say that Debbie definitely still loves Ross and their bond is far stronger than her and Joe's. Probably another love triangle on the way. I think it will all depend on who the new producers prefer her with in the end.

heydrich39
23-05-2018, 17:29
Acid attack would of been more believable if like in real life Ross would of changed personality completely, not running round acting the big man. Most victims of acid attacks have not just been physically scarred I knew McLeod wouldn't do it justice

lizann
23-05-2018, 19:23
if debjoe is a secret why get in a car together middle of the village

alcapo11
23-05-2018, 19:51
if debjoe is a secret why get in a car together middle of the village

That's what I though! I'd love to know what the writers have been smoking lately. Debbie looks so weak yet again though, letting the bloke who labelled her as a prostitute buy her gifts again is laughable, I bet she'll get bored of the fine life with Joe and get back with Ross eventually.

Perdita
24-05-2018, 05:22
That's what I though! I'd love to know what the writers have been smoking lately. Debbie looks so weak yet again though, letting the bloke who labelled her as a prostitute buy her gifts again is laughable, I bet she'll get bored of the fine life with Joe and get back with Ross eventually.
Ross is leaving .. she will not get back with him

indigodance
24-05-2018, 17:30
Still reckon Joe is charity secret son ... that will screw Debbie and Joe.... but knowing what freaks the dingles are they will try and keep it quiet

heydrich39
24-05-2018, 18:12
But charity got pregnant at 14? How does that work. Though this show is getting so ridiculous your probably right

Perdita
24-05-2018, 18:29
Still reckon Joe is charity secret son ... that will screw Debbie and Joe.... but knowing what freaks the dingles are they will try and keep it quiet
Charity is about 8 years too old to have had Joe and we older viewers know that Rachel was his mum ..

lizann
24-05-2018, 20:36
stop teasing a death unless she miscarried but debbie survives

indigodance
25-05-2018, 07:26
Charity is about 8 years too old to have had Joe and we older viewers know that Rachel was his mum ..

Forgot that bit ..... just wish they would stop putting dingle women in the big house with what ever new man turns up. It just doesn't work anymore... same old same .... boring....

lizann
25-05-2018, 22:52
ross could have called cain and charity about debbie