PDA

View Full Version : Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Bryan
10-07-2005, 13:28
Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Hiya guys, thought I'd start a thread that can be used for ever, dont you hate it when you see a bit part character or a new charcter that used to be in another soap or drama but you cant recall which one?

Well this thread can be for us to place our queries and other posters can help us that are stuck.

Behemoth
24-03-2007, 23:10
The bloke who plays Gredenko was also in Mission Impossible II. He played the scientist who was on the plane at the beginning of the film.
Another similarity to MI2 is using a cigar cutter to sever someone's finger.

Chloe O'brien
25-03-2007, 00:37
The bloke who plays Gredenko was also in Mission Impossible II. He played the scientist who was on the plane at the beginning of the film.

By the way Rob that is a spoiler that has not been shown here yet. The Russian consulate is played by the guy who played Boromir's father in LOTR Return of the King.

Behemoth
25-03-2007, 17:54

By the way Rob that is a spoiler that has not been shown here yet. The Russian consulate is played by the guy who played Boromir's father in LOTR Return of the King.

The cigar cutter bit? It was in the episode last Sunday!

Chloe O'brien
25-03-2007, 22:22

The cigar cutter bit? It was in the episode last Sunday!

Was it sorry. Since I have lost skyone I've lost track of the which episoded is on. I have seen two episodes after the cigar cutter one.

Did anyone see Gray's Anatomy tonight. The guy that swalloed his novel played weasel Miles in day 5