PDA

View Full Version : the silly things

twinkle_eyes83
10-07-2005, 01:03
popped into town this morning to go to the bank to take some money out so i went to the cash machine put me card in and then pin number pressed how much money i wanted and card came out i took it and walked away1 got the half way down the road and thought ******* i left money in the machine1 lucikly i went back to bank told them and they checked and the machine had retracted the money back in thankgod it gets credited back to my account next week. doh lol

Tamzi
10-07-2005, 08:55
Your lucky someone didnt get the chance to grab it
xxx

di marco
10-07-2005, 08:58
yeh youre lucky someone didnt take it. knowing me id leave it there and wouldnt remember til ages afterwards and someone would have taken it!

Trinity
10-07-2005, 09:00
My friend did the same thing last week, the money had gone before it could be retracted! I think it takes a minute or two - some slime ball took it.

Abi
10-07-2005, 19:06
I dind't even know they retracted it!

Jade
10-07-2005, 19:08
Yea after a few mins, but I guess its very rare as someonewould swipe it before it got retracted (well they would where I live!!)

Debs
10-07-2005, 19:19
they would where i live too!!

but would you swipe it if you saw it?????

Jade
10-07-2005, 19:26
Good one, will have to get back to you on that!!

.:Kitz:.
10-07-2005, 19:32
Good one, will have to get back to you on that!!
lol :rotfl:

di marco
10-07-2005, 20:39
they would where i live too!!

but would you swipe it if you saw it?????

i didnt know they retracted the money either, and where i live it would be gone within seconds! i think it would be hard not to take it but i wouldnt cos i wouldnt want people to take my money. however i wouldnt want to leave it there as i know someone else would nick it so id take it back into the bank if it was a cash machine outside the bank and tell them and hopefully they would be able to find out whos it was

Katy
11-07-2005, 10:20
where i live it would be gone in seconds my mate did and she even saw the guy take it.

Jojo
11-07-2005, 10:29
I blame it on being pregnant - I keep forgetting so many things.....I'm sure that with every child you have, you lose a load of brain cells!!! :lol:

I hope things are going well for you at the mo Twinkle Eyes

di marco
11-07-2005, 17:04
I blame it on being pregnant - I keep forgetting so many things.....I'm sure that with every child you have, you lose a load of brain cells!!! :lol:

oh dear i keep forgetting things and i dont have any children! what am i going to be like when i have kids, i wont have any braincells left lol! :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-07-2005, 17:31
Lucky girl!! BTW how is this Pregnancy and Family??

Trinity
11-07-2005, 17:55
I would definitely hand the money in.

On a related but different topic, the cleaner at my work had her purse nicked. She had the pin number for her savings account in her purse and someone withdrew her £450 holiday savings from the cashline at work. The CCTV had no tape in it, and because she had her number written down she has no redress to the bank.

It is always those who can afford it least! The scary thing is that she was cleaning our corridor, and she reakons that it must have been someone who a) knows her and b) was watching which room she was in that swiped it. Rotton b*****d!