PDA

View Full Version : dereks message

chance
09-07-2005, 20:01
One of Derek's former teachers and her sisters sent Derek their regards in his video message.

"Derek, we're all enjoying the show enormously. We watch every night and we're missing you but we do wish you well. We hope to see you soon but not too soon as we hope you're going to be in it to the very end."

"Hi Derek, we really are missing you. I enjoyed watching you saying the poems on the television and I'm really looking forward to reading some more poetry with you when you come out. That was one of my favourite bits."

"Hello Derek, it's lovely to see you in the big house every night, and seeing that you're doing so well. Of course, I always get an update every day from Marie when I take Treacle for a walk on the common, and she is just full of Big Brother and your antics every day. All the neighbours are quite aware of what's going on and watch the telly with us all. Of course they're all lining up to get photographs and we hope that you'll come and see us all to autograph the photographs. Keep in there and you're doing very well and it's lovely to see you doing so well."