PDA

View Full Version : Hatcher leaving 'Desperate Housewives'?

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 17:33
Digital Spy:

Teri Hatcher has hinted that she may consider leaving Desperate Housewives.

The actress, who plays Susan Mayer on the hit US TV show, wants to move on to other projects in the near future.

"I just think everything comes to a natural close at some stage, doesn't it?" Hatcher explained during a radio interview. "And the world of film does sound appealing again."

Hatcher's contract with the show expires next year.

Bryan
09-07-2005, 18:25
she is my favourote tough...i wonder how the show will dveelop as each of the orginal wives leaves

like footie wives, the original characters were superb and once they all left it was never the same again, still love it tough :D

willow
09-07-2005, 18:29
i read this today too!!!

i don't want her to leave she is my fave!!!!

horseygal90
09-07-2005, 18:36
Hmm... I hope she doesn't leave.

Could it be over her relations with the other actresses? Or is that a wild rumor?

Luna
09-07-2005, 22:14
I hope she doesn't leave i really like her character

Tamzi
10-07-2005, 07:14
Yeah, she is a great character. I want to know what happens to Mike!
xxx

Trinity
10-07-2005, 08:02
Nooooo ! Who will trip up, slip up, and mix up if Susan leaves. I hope that she doesn't take Julie and Mike with her!!!!

Tamzi
10-07-2005, 08:23
She better not take mike!

Johnny Allen
10-07-2005, 18:33
If Susan goes the show will be lifeless, she cracks me up. Can't really understand why Teri Hatcher is thinking of leaving she gets the biggest wage packets and has become an international hit.

Trinity
10-07-2005, 18:38
there is always someone who gets too big for their boots!

She has had her time in the movies, James Bond etc and she didn't exactly set the heather alight then. Why she thinks that she would do any better now is beyond me. She should stay where she is a sucess, on the small box

soapy dream
11-07-2005, 12:43
there is always someone who gets too big for their boots!

She has had her time in the movies, James Bond etc and she didn't exactly set the heather alight then. Why she thinks that she would do any better now is beyond me. She should stay where she is a sucess, on the small box.

I totally agree, she hasnt been in much for years then she gets this job (after Pamela Anderson turned it down the role of Susan) and thinks she is the best in the show. To tell you the truth I think the other actress's are far better and all deserve to be paid equally. The girl has just got to big for her boots, would be glad to see the back of her. Have never liked her.

Trinity
13-07-2005, 22:09
Gosh, I cannot see Pam as Susan! The 'towel' incident would have been obcene! I can just picture her tripping up and then bouncing on silicone done the road, like an out of control space hopper with hair!