PDA

View Full Version : maxwell meets the press

chance
09-07-2005, 13:22
What happened under covers with Saskia? One night in a single bed and apparently Anthony saw my ****. My **** is so white you could've seen it through the duvet cover. A kiss and a cuddle and a tickly rub.

Are you desperate to shag her? She was looking ropey tonight ha ha! She's off the hook the bird, I can't believe I've managed to do that - I done well! Nice to take her for a drink.

What do you like about Saskia? I'm not really a tit bloke to be honest. You are either an **** or a tit bloke and it's always been the ****. She's turned the tables. We got on wicked, we had a wicked laugh, one of the funniest girls I know. I look for that in a bird whether you can have a laugh with them. You got to enjoy being with someone don't you.

Are you hoping to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? When I went in there I wasn't expecting anything. Had a few people waiting on the outside and thought I'd give them a call if I got no better offers. We got to know each other as mates first, a good way to start, had a laugh. I'll take her for a drink and something to eat and see how it goes.

Why didn't you join in the pool orgy? Hoping Saskia would be there when I came out. At the end of the day if I like a bird I like a bird. I'm not going to do anything with anyone else even though it's Big Brother. Not going to jump in bed with a bird especially when she's a bit ropey.

How will Craig handle losing a member of his posse? He's in bits tonight, poor fella. Crying his eyes out.

How sexually frustrated are Housemates getting in there? Not much talent in there to be honest with you. Craig's at breaking point.

Would you have had sex if you could've got away with it? I think any fella would in my position.

Did you fancy other Housemates in the beginning? Sam walked in with nothing on and spent the next couple of weeks with nothing on. You're going to look, but all she did was laugh. She laughed at my jokes, which many people don't, which was nice.

Would've you taken it further with Sam? No.

How gutted are you not to win? Well, there goes my money on my new apartment, I'll be staying with me dad for a bit longer. Would've been nice to have won, to have the adulation out there. But at the end of the day I went in to have a laugh and I certainly had that.

Was it more about the money? No, I can go back to fixing toilets!

Why was there such a huge divide in the House? I dunno. It was who got on with anyone at the end of the day.

Describe each Housemate remaining:

Kemal - We got on, then he moaned about me and Saskia. No time for him the novelty wore off.

Makosi - Reasons for us not getting on, like her secret missions. She's a nice enough girl. She plays quite a good game.

Derek - Think he fancied me as he always touched my cheek etc. A proper slippery bloke. When he tried to get Saskia evicted he went right down in my estimations.

Vanessa - Boring. Has a sleep competition with her pillow morning, noon and night. She eats a lot too.

Orlaith - Pretty girl but has hands like a bunch of bananas.

Eugene - Laughs

Science - Just didn't get on.

Craig - Pukka

Anthony - We'll go out for a few beers, North London will be in trouble!!

Will there be any boy on boy action? I don't know, unless Eugene and Kemal start a friendship I don't think so.

What was the sexiest moment in the House? Me in the shower!

Who do you think will win? Derek and Makosi are strong contenders.

Who would you like to win? Craig and Anthony, a million per cent!