PDA

View Full Version : anthony/craig devastated

chance
09-07-2005, 10:56
Anthony and Craig have been left "devastated" by Maxwell's unexpected departure.

"I'd never have foreseen that in a million years," said Craig in a garden chat last night.

Anthony agreed, particularly as Max and Saskia had been the recipients of "huge roars" from the crowd in the second week. "What happened since then, I don't know," he added.

Despite agreeing that they would both be out the door themselves, Anthony attempted to reassure Craig that the grief caused by their loss would not be insurmountable. "It's not that bad - all it is is living in a house for a couple more weeks," he counselled. "You'll be chilled man. Don't get too stressed out over it."

"I just can't believe he's gone," repeated Craig. "He was a nice, normal, funny, brilliant bloke and I thought he would win. How have we lost characters like him and Saskia when we've got the ones that we have [left]? The atmosphere in the house is deteriorating rapidly... well, that's gonna be non-existent now he's gone."

Anthony added: "Whenever I do something funny, I want Maxwell to see it. I want to go 'Maxwell, look at this.' I think my personality will be affected now."