PDA

View Full Version : Maxwell Evicted

Abi
08-07-2005, 21:25
Maxwell has been evicted from the Big Brother House!!!!

:angry: :mad: :thumbsdow :mad: :thumbsdow :mad: :thumbsdow :angry:

how could SCIENCE beat him?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG!

willow
08-07-2005, 21:26
how how why why!!!!!!

Emmak2005
08-07-2005, 21:27
Another shocking result. I can't stand Science. Don't get me wrong I'm not racist or anything, but really he did deserve to go - just because he's such a wind-up merchant.

Abi
08-07-2005, 21:29
He was such a better person compared to Science. HE thought of the group, and didn't get kicks out of argueing.

If science isn't kicked out next week i'll be soooo angry

I definetly want Antony or Derek to win now

.:SpIcYsPy:.
why :angry:

Treacle
Yay :D

Chris_2k11
08-07-2005, 21:30
:eek: Im gobsmacked!!!!!! :eek:

Abi
08-07-2005, 21:34
I honestly dont get why anyone would like Science????

But i understand why people might not like Maxwell, but why would you like Science?!?!?!?

suzewebb
08-07-2005, 21:36
Not interested in watching or commenting any further.

Had hoped that the gbp would stop being t**ts and booing them both and Davina should have told them all to cheer.... to put the other housemates under a false sense of security.. no doubt they will get loads of mileage out of this result.

The hyena pack of bitches can stew in their own sorry juices now as can Digital spy and the MULTIPLE VOTERS... hope their bills are HUGEEEEEEEEE and that Science goes next week just to p***S them off.

As for who I want to win it.... Eugene.. for the simple fact that he is honest and is not a bitch. He might not be entertaining but I say all Max fans vote for Eugene to stay in now.

As for me.. other than Max interviews etc.. that's my last word... I hope

Emmak2005
08-07-2005, 21:38
Not interested in watching or commenting any further.

Had hoped that the gbp would stop being t**ts and booing them both and Davina should have told them all to cheer.... to put the other housemates under a false sense of security.. no doubt they will get loads of mileage out of this result.

The hyena pack of bitches can stew in their own sorry juices now as can Digital spy and the MULTIPLE VOTERS... hope their bills are HUGEEEEEEEEE and that Science goes next week just to p***S them off.

As for who I want to win it.... Eugene.. for the simple fact that he is honest and is not a bitch. He might not be entertaining but I say all Max fans vote for Eugene to stay in now.

As for me.. other than Max interviews etc.. that's my last word... I hope I take it by gbp you meant Good British Public. Sorry I'm just a bit dim tonight - a bit like Science. lol

suzewebb
08-07-2005, 21:40
The great british public.. yeah.. well a percentage of them anyway.. the ones who are wise enough to see through fakes. Ie Maxwell voters.

willow
08-07-2005, 21:51

here here

Abi
08-07-2005, 21:57
Science HAS to go next week

willow
08-07-2005, 22:00
if not there is something very strange going on!!!!

littleangel
08-07-2005, 22:11
omg i cant belives it maxwells evicted what are the british people thinking!!!!!!!! lol

willow
08-07-2005, 22:12
are you sure they were thinking??? lol only joking!!!

Abi
08-07-2005, 22:13
are you sure they were thinking??? lol only joking!!!

:rotfl:

willow
08-07-2005, 22:16
they have been over thrown by the ds aliens we are the only ones left!! run run!!! save yourselves!!!!!!

Abi
08-07-2005, 22:22
I always wondered what was kept inside Sciences big hair- its a mind warping machine!!!!! Evict!! Evict!!

Abi
08-07-2005, 22:29
That was soo funny at the end of Big Brother when Davina said

"Will anyone called Orlaith, Orlaith?? The names Orlaith not Olra Orlaith!!!!! (sounding very stressed" Then saying "will makosi give birth?"

maybe its just my warped sense of humour, but i thought it was funny

Debs
08-07-2005, 22:40
No me and other half thought it was very funny to

will makosi give birth!! maybe she will!

so glad that maxwell has gone!

EUGENE TO WIN!

Abi
08-07-2005, 22:42
I really wanted Maxwel to go on a bit longer, even if he didn't win, because i done think that Science deserves to get any further. Oh well he's gone now so thats the end of that!

Davina is one of the funniest presenters around i swear!

xCharliex
08-07-2005, 23:18
Well that was crap! I doubt ill be watching to much now, the house is going to be dull without Max, who wants to watch a show full of drama queens and fakes? Is this what the general public actually enjoy? Watchin a bunch of people who have no idea what the hell they are?

Personally i prefer a cockney lad with a sense of humour, so what he had a bit of a foul mouth but people with a personality do!

Im not into watching a bunch of fake drama queens prance about a house wondering what sexuality they actually are ie: Kemal. The dude is twisted and needs to sort his head out. Makosi is just as bad, some nurse she is pretending shes pregnant just to draw attention to herself. Vanessa is just bland, Science is arrogant, and Orlaith well i thought she was a nice girl at first but shes just there to try and put her name in the limelight and sleep with more Z list celebs. I can see why many people want Eugene to win now, he may be slightly odd but at least he dont fake it.

I can see Anthony joining the hyenas now, looks like Craig will be out next! Big Brother has become a joke, infact the general public have to!

Emmak2005
09-07-2005, 00:45
Just in case noone on this plant has heard. MAXWELL HAS GONE. Boo, hiss hiss.

Big Brother contestant Maxwell Ward has become the sixth contestant to be evicted from the house in the Channel 4 reality game show.

Maxwell lost the public vote against fellow contestant Science - real name Kieron Harvey.

The eviction will reunite him with last week's evictee Saskia Howard-Clarke, for whom he had declared his love.

Londoner Maxwell became known for his repetitive use of catchphrases while in the house, such as "Off the hook".

Derek Laud and Makosi Musambasi are now joint favourites to win the series, both with odds of 3/1.

Despite being up for eviction, Maxwell is given odds of 6/1 to win the sixth outing of Big Brother.

Dislike

Vanessa Layton-McIntosh is considered the least likely to scoop the prize, with distant odds of 33/1, followed by Orlaith McAllister, who was a late arrival in the house along with Eugene Sully.

The pair took part in the nomination process for the first time this week, with the former Miss Northern Ireland contestant picking up one vote, while engineer Eugene gained two nominations.

They spent a number of days hidden in the compound before making their entrance as fully-fledged housemates.

Maxwell and Science have frequently clashed during their time in the house, making no secret of their dislike for each other.

It is the second week in a row that Maxwell has faced eviction. He faced Saskia in last week's public vote, with whom he forged a very close relationship with during the opening weeks of the programme.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41256000/jpg/_41256879_maxwell_pa203.jpg MAXWELL WARD entering the Big Brother 6 house, funnily enough 6 weeks ago! To use his own words, Maxwell is "off the hooK" for this series

Abi
09-07-2005, 13:13
He he he, dont u mean planet, cause we're not on a plant!

:rotfl:

Jemma
09-07-2005, 14:51
I did like Maxwell at the start but went off him the last few eeks. I thought it was time for him to go tbh. Had to laugh at Craig's face :lol: He thought he'd picked the winning team when he enrolled in "Team Saskia" ! Bet he tries to get back in with Vanessa and the others now.

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 17:42
OMG that eviction really shocked me i didnt expect Maxwell to leave at all even he was shocked, how the public could vote Science to stay in over Maxwell is beyond me???

Bryan
09-07-2005, 18:05
i liked maxwell until he bedded saskia and put the toilet water around the house, both of which he thought were exceptable and gave others the verbal abuse when they questioned his actions like any sane person would do

if i was in the house id have done exactly what kemal the camal, and science did, and confront him about his vile behaviour!

Abbie
09-07-2005, 18:11
OMG that eviction really shocked me i didnt expect Maxwell to leave at all even he was shocked, how the public could vote Science to stay in over Maxwell is beyond me???
i know but ive looked on the big brother web site and science is now the most likely to win big brother!!!!!!How odd is that!!!! :hmm:

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 18:13
At least Maxwell caused arguments the rest of them are just boring... The British Public seem to me to only like boring ppl. If any housemate shows a wild side to them the public vote them out straight away whats up with that.

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 18:13
At least Maxwell caused arguments the rest of them are just boring... The British Public seem to me to only like boring ppl. If any housemate shows a wild side to them the public vote them out straight away whats up with that?

Bryan
09-07-2005, 18:17
i think kemal summed him up during nominations and that is why he went out

Behemoth
09-07-2005, 18:59
Yeey, Maxwell is gone :D:D

Abbie
10-07-2005, 17:57
Yeey, Maxwell is gone :D:D
nooooooooo i wnated maxwell to win

true.moon
10-07-2005, 18:44