PDA

View Full Version : eviction paranoia

chance
08-07-2005, 16:30
Orlaith and Vanessa are letting paranoia get the better of them, having convinced themselves that Maxwell and Science are on a secret mission that could see any one of them evicted tonight.

First they grilled Science and wouldn't accept his assurance. "I wish I was on a mission!" he told them. "Stop presuming things though, man. You guys are straight way off."

"Science is a good actor," said Vanessa, after he'd left the loft. "He almost convinced me."

"There is no mission," argued Makosi. "One of them is going. You guys are going nowhere, as long as you don't do anything stupid. Stay away from the Diary Room," she warned.

But when Maxwell made the mistake of returning to the loft, Makosi joined in the inquisition, but not before Vanessa jumped on him.

""Sussed!" she said as he stepped in. "How comes you're so calm and collected about tonight, and so is Science? And you two won't argue anymore or nothin'. And you two keep getting called to the Diary Room together?"

"Who have you chosen?" asked Makosi.

"Oh, you lot. You guys," replied Maxwell.

And Orlaith begged that he tell her the truth so she could be prepared with her eviction outfit if necessary.

"You get *******in' dressed up to have a shower, Orlaith. So I'm sure you'll be fine," said Maxwell, not entirely reassuringly, but tiring of having to deny he's on a mission.

"This place is spooking me," admitted Orlaith.