PDA

View Full Version : education

chance
08-07-2005, 14:48
Derek and Eugene have continued their pool palaver this morning turning the conversation to education.

"I have this problem with people keep talking about rights and not duties... I think it is disenabled teachers to enforce discipline," Derek revealed.

Eugene continuted to talk about how the school system has changed and that nowadays, children can go home on a night and their parents can go straight into school the next day and complain.

Seemingly grateful of Eugene's presence, Derek declared: "It's very good for me that you arrived becuse I've got Kemal who's bright but very young - and otherwise there was absolutely nobody."

"Thingy was there," Eugene pointed out.

Derek acknowledged: "Roberto, who was a teacher."

"What did he actually teach?" queried the engineer.

"I think he did several subejects," said Derek. "I don't know how schools work nowadays. He does a variety of subjects is that right."

Reminiscing about his school days, Eugene recalled: "You had a PE teacher who taught IT because IT was so basic. It sounds awful but I was still at school in 1995 and we weren't bad with IT. People still needed to learn about how to use computers. Teaching was more how to use the computer."

He added: "We had language teachers who taught french, german and Spanish - I'm a big fan of multi skilling."