View Full Version : Heartbreak For Demi

Bryan
08-07-2005, 11:00
It says on Walford Web that there is heartache in store for demi!

what could this be? Leo goes or dies? Aleesha is lost or dies? The drug stuff?

oh im intriged now...

Katy
08-07-2005, 11:01
i think it will be that Leo leaves

phils little sister
08-07-2005, 11:02
what drug stuff?

Bryan
08-07-2005, 11:02
i think it will be that Leo leaves

oh is that it? theres me getting excited, good riddance, that's all ill say

Katy
08-07-2005, 11:04
i dont know thats what i think will happen

Luna
08-07-2005, 11:05
i think Leo will die...poor demi

Bryan
08-07-2005, 11:06
what drug stuff?

demi and leo leave walford, sell drugs and either aleesha dies of an ectasy tablet or demi takes a hereoin overdose

maybe not true, but been said by people on the boards

Katy
08-07-2005, 11:09
Busted
Secret lovebirds are Demi miller and Leo Taylor get caught out this week and it could spell curtains for there secret relationship. When Kat accidently lets slip that she seen his daughter in the park with a boy, he storms off to frag her home. A devastated Demi denies that she and Leo are sleeping together again, but does confess they are in Love - and soon keith and rosie accept her feelings. However Darren Later warns Leo to stay away from Demi, but is shocked to find out that Leo has black eye after another attack from his violent Dad. Mistaking Darrens concern , Leo attacks him - and when Keith arives on the scene and threatens to call the police Leo runs away. With broken hearted DEmi left behind will she and Leo ever be together again.

This is the article in Inside Soap, this could have something to do with it.

phils little sister
08-07-2005, 11:12
demi and leo leave walford, sell drugs and either aleesha dies of an ectasy tablet or demi takes a hereoin overdose

maybe not true, but been said by people on the boards

no way, Leo should die not Demi or Aleesha, i havent read this before ill have to come on here more often in future!

crystalsea
08-07-2005, 13:32
I read somewhere on the spoilers on this board, that Leo's mum is taking him to live in Scotland, away from the violent dad. That is probably going to break Demi's heart

SarahWakefield
08-07-2005, 13:37
aaww there well cute together

Bryan
08-07-2005, 14:32
hopefully this means closure for the stupid storyline, cant see how people can complain about molfie when you have this stupid puppy love drivel on our screens!

Luna
08-07-2005, 14:34
aaaaww but it's cute and thing like this do happen in really life so it is good that they are addressing it

kirsty_g
08-07-2005, 15:37
doesnt trisha tell the millars that they are moving to scotland

i_luv_dennis
08-07-2005, 15:56
its the drug stuff

Katy
08-07-2005, 17:01
i think there cute. If i was the parent of a 13/14 year old with a kid youd be pleased if the father was involved. It is planet soapland though.

Luna
08-07-2005, 17:05
i think there cute. If i was the parent of a 13/14 year old with a kid youd be pleased if the father was involved. It is planet soapland though.

Exactly you would be pleased. Not many of them would stick around

Katy
08-07-2005, 17:07
exactly i think the storyline needs to close now because otherwise eastenders couild quite easily ruin it.

xcutiekatiex
08-07-2005, 18:58
no i think it should make it so tht good things happen

kelseybabes
16-07-2005, 01:28
i hope no one dies but like are close to dieing

Treacle
16-07-2005, 01:29
Hopefully Leo leaves! :)

Kim
16-07-2005, 01:48
Leo's mum plans to take him away to scotland to live. When Demi finds out about this, she, Leo and Aleesha run away. Leo and Demi are soon on drugs and Demi takes an overdose and is left fighting for her life.

Emmak2005
16-07-2005, 01:52
Leo's mum plans to take him away to scotland to live. When Demi finds out about this, she, Leo and Aleesha run away. Leo and Demi are soon on drugs and Demi takes an overdose and is left fighting for her life. Yes this sounds more familiar. I mean you keep reading about these storylines - but many of them never seem to happen.

kelseybabes
16-07-2005, 01:57
wow that sounds like such a really great storyline i read it walford web and it is true that they run away leo demi and aleesha. this seems like a good storyline and hope leo and demi will do it proud.

eastenders mad
16-07-2005, 09:36
yeah i hope they be together permentaly no matter how there parents think

Bryan
16-07-2005, 10:46
yeah i hope they be together permentaly no matter how there parents think

people complina about molfie being boring and on all the time, what about lemi? it is aboslute drivel that is ridciculously pointless!

di marco
16-07-2005, 11:23
people complina about molfie being boring and on all the time, what about lemi? it is aboslute drivel that is ridciculously pointless!

although im not that keen on the whole demi and leo storyline, its far better than the dull boring little mo and alfie storyline

Bryan
16-07-2005, 12:13
although im not that keen on the whole demi and leo storyline, its far better than the dull boring little mo and alfie storyline

well ive have to disagree with you on that one...at least molfie is going somehwre in the way that once they break up their is a good storyline available i.e a sister feud

di marco
16-07-2005, 12:57
well ive have to disagree with you on that one...at least molfie is going somehwre in the way that once they break up their is a good storyline available i.e a sister feud

but the leo and demi storyline is going somewhere too (admittedly to start with it wasnt) but the whole running away/tragedy thing sounds good. yes hopefully the slater sister feud will be good, but it would have been better if it didnt need the boredom of little mo and alfie to make it happen!

Torrie
17-07-2005, 23:36
I've read in the BBC spoilers about Leo going to have to go to Scotland so he runs away with Demi and Aleesha, but it also says something about a negative article in the Walford Gazette about him - it would be funny if the article accuses him of being into drugs, shoplifting, etc just because he's a teenage runaway from a violent home and he's got a kid. I say funny because it would show how the press can get it wrong and how rumours can take off! :p

callummc
18-07-2005, 00:45
leo shouldn't run away alone he should take all the moaning millers with him

di marco
18-07-2005, 05:52
I've read in the BBC spoilers about Leo going to have to go to Scotland so he runs away with Demi and Aleesha, but it also says something about a negative article in the Walford Gazette about him - it would be funny if the article accuses him of being into drugs, shoplifting, etc just because he's a teenage runaway from a violent home and he's got a kid. I say funny because it would show how the press can get it wrong and how rumours can take off! :p

im not sure but i think the article might have something to do with the millers, as keith and rosie do a press conference thing and it gets out of hand, so they might end up saying something nasty about leo and then it gets put in the papers

Bryan
18-07-2005, 09:34
doubt it will be as good as the press conference that there was in FA recently

Gadders
19-07-2005, 12:46
on last night ep leo's mum went to demi's and said that she was taking leo to scotland becuase his dad had got a job up there.

eastenders mad
19-07-2005, 16:47
i heard that Leos mum and him are going to scotland to get away for Leos dad

Gadders
19-07-2005, 16:56
it was on last nights ep that she said they were going becauase ray had a new job

true.moon
19-07-2005, 16:59
leo moves is what i think

kelseybabes
19-07-2005, 18:08
yeah me to she did say ray had got a job but i think that she was just saying that to stop the millers like telling her to go to the police she admitted that he hit her though she said hes just a bit rough with her and leo

di marco
19-07-2005, 20:14
yeh she said that ray had a job up there but that might just be a cover up. i mean she covered up to start with about her arm so shes not just going to say "yeh im running away from ray and taking leo with me as hes beating us up"

kelseybabes
20-07-2005, 10:35
yeah i agree

i_love_matt!
26-07-2005, 19:02
can someone tell me how and when leo dies???

kelseybabes
26-07-2005, 23:10
right on fridays episode leo goes to demis and tells her to run away with them because he cant bear been away from her and when they are on the run things turn bad as they use the last of aleesha's milk and become skint he then does drugs like starts selling them and he takes them and dies and demi over doses but i think she survives i like totally dont want leo to die but i arnt the script writer am i. so thats what happens briefly so can you please tell me how to get a banna? thanks

chance
26-07-2005, 23:25
why oh why do they have to go down that route? cant they just have leo moving in with demi and co and living happily ever after,showing you that a young teenage couple/parents can stay together? instead they show you how immature and irrisponsible they are.cant there ever be a happy ending? saying that at least it gets rid of him.

Abbie
26-07-2005, 23:31
can someone tell me how and when leo dies??? what they cant do this

Abbie
26-07-2005, 23:35
right on fridays episode leo goes to demis and tells her to run away with them because he cant bear been away from her and when they are on the run things turn bad as they use the last of aleesha's milk and become skint he then does drugs like starts selling them and he takes them and dies and demi over doses but i think she survives i like totally dont want leo to die but i arnt the script writer am i. so thats what happens briefly so can you please tell me how to get a banna? thanks
i cant beilev they are doing this but what happens to aleesha

chance
26-07-2005, 23:39
doesnt pauline somehow get aleesha and take her back to the millers?

Abbie
26-07-2005, 23:51
doesnt pauline somehow get aleesha and take her back to the millers?
thiis is just getting werid now

callummc
27-07-2005, 00:59
i think it's getting boring not weird,and it's all been done before with better actors

chance
27-07-2005, 01:02
yawnfest

angelblue
27-07-2005, 09:41
I heard somewere that when the millers find them they hear someone crying and its demi because leo is dead :crying:

But i am not sure :hmm:

i_luv_dennis
27-07-2005, 09:47
he dies because he takes drugs

angelblue
27-07-2005, 09:50
Why does he do it?

i_luv_dennis
27-07-2005, 09:52
Why does he do it?
because he needs money for demi and alessha and he used to do drungs before and just took some

angelblue
27-07-2005, 10:01
awwwwwww i dont want him to die their so cute together just hearing about it i know i am going to cry buckets in that espisode :crying:

Johnny Allen
27-07-2005, 10:07
According to The Sun, Demi overdoses on drugs, Leo finds her like that and takes an overdose himself, in the process killing himself, but Demi awakes. So leo kills himself because he believes Demi is dead. So I guess the references to Romeo and Juliet were right.

stacyefc
27-07-2005, 10:16
i think its quite boring i think leo is really wooden and the two of them are doing my head in

Treacle
27-07-2005, 14:20
This sounds quite an hardhitting storyline. I hope it turns out okay for the soap because it is rather a strong storyline for a show that is still having problems with storylines like Mofie thanks to KH1 and LB.

Abbie
27-07-2005, 14:32
I heard somewere that when the millers find them they hear someone crying and its demi because leo is dead :crying:

But i am not sure :hmm:
awwwwwwwww this is getting so sad now

shaunnaparry
27-07-2005, 15:31
i read that too
i dont want leo to die he only just got some really good storylines with demi

demi and leo 4eva

Treacle
27-07-2005, 15:33
The pair of them are rotten together it's like they're reading their lines there and then.

Johnny Allen
27-07-2005, 16:52
i think its quite boring i think leo is really wooden and the two of them are doing my head in

The actress who plays Demi isn't too bad, but the boy who plays Leo is dreadful, very wooden indeed.

eastenders mad
27-07-2005, 17:20
i think Leo is a good actor

Katy
27-07-2005, 17:22
was The actor who played Leo in 2000 acres of sky?. I dont think that hes that bad.

Treacle
27-07-2005, 19:45
He is not bad and he does his best - you can tell that much but it's not natural considering he's playing a teenager.

Kim
27-07-2005, 21:55
From todays sun.

EastEnder's teenage sweethearts Demi and Leo are to be torn apart by a Romeo and Juliet tragedy.

Gymslip mum Demi Miller (Shana Swash) collapses after smoking heroin. Distraught Leo Taylor (Philip Dowling) finds her unconscious and is convinced she is dead _ so kills himself with a large quantity of the drug. But Demi's overdose is NOT fatal and she wakes to find Leo's body next to her. The saga begins tomorrow when the 14-year-olds run away from home with baby Aleesha.

An insider said: 'It's a gritty and realistic plot'.

Kim
27-07-2005, 21:57
was The actor who played Leo in 2000 acres of sky?. I dont think that hes that bad.

Yes he was, it says so in an interview with Philip Dowling (Leo) on the EastEnders website.

Treacle
27-07-2005, 22:07
It is gritty and realistic but it's a bit hardhitting for a 7:30pm/8pm show.

kelseybabes
27-07-2005, 23:10
no that story line sounds b=very fantastic but i hope it aint true because io think philip isnt wooden and plays leo really well.i cant wait for this can some one tell me how to get a banna please x x

Treacle
28-07-2005, 00:10
Try asking in the banner forum :)

This storyline is true probably and I'm glad it's going ahead :D

CrazyLea
28-07-2005, 00:20
i dont like leo but i like demi... i'll feel sorry for her when leo dies

Treacle
28-07-2005, 00:45
Demi is a legend, her birth scenes were the most realistic in any soap in 2004 IMHO!!!

Dr. Tangliss
28-07-2005, 08:00
She is a great actress! When the Miller's first came into EE, I could not stand them, but over the past few months they have really grown on me.

Luna
28-07-2005, 08:01
Yeah me to. It was the same with the Battersbys (sp) in corrie as soon as they arrived i thought OMG what have they done!!! But they do grow on you

kelseybabes
28-07-2005, 08:34
i like them both ill feel sorry for both of them if it does turn out that demi over doses and leo takes some because he thinks demi's dead then i will most likely cry
where is the banna forum.

Dr. Tangliss
28-07-2005, 08:48
Here is a link to it: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-07-2005, 10:59
Wow!! That's a great sotryline though I sure will miss Leo!!

xcutiekatiex
30-07-2005, 14:22
sent it away 3 weeks ago .. prob wont get it now as i think hes already left

squarelady
30-07-2005, 14:26
sent it away 3 weeks ago .. prob wont get it now as i think hes already left

They'll forward it on to his agent probably.

xcutiekatiex
30-07-2005, 14:32
oh ok cool

Treacle
30-07-2005, 19:20
It's started now yay :cheer:

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 16:11
i feel so sorry for her

Kim
03-08-2005, 11:02
Me too.

charz 4 eva
03-08-2005, 14:15
demi and leo run away for two weeks they have to make a decision about aleesha they have to decide if there going to keep her with them or let her go so they let her go they hand her over to Pauline. she takes aleesha back to the millers. on friday 12th august rosie discovers that trisha (leo's mum) knows exactly where leo and demi are hiding so the millers get a taxi to south london where they find the squat...

meanwhile leo has left heroin in the squat that hes got from a mate to sale to get money to support him and demi but he goes out, demi decides that she has to block out the pain and misery of everythink including being away from aleesha so she takes a heroin overdose leo comes back sees demi laying on the floor unconcious thinks shes dead so he takes an overdose and slowly goes unconcious just as demi wakes up... the millers go to the squat and rosie thinks demi would never stay there until she hears i cry for help! both demi and leo are rushed to hospital where demi seems to be recovering but leo is getting worse... eventually leo loses his battle to live whilst demi wakes up and is devastated to learn that leo is dead.

EDIT: TEXT TALK

xXxJessxXx
03-08-2005, 14:52
What so they are both taken to hospital and when the millers get there leo isnt dead yet but he dies in hospital. i thought i read she wakes up to find him dead. or is it that he's just unconsious but later dies.

also if trisha know where they are how coimes she never went to get leo back before, or has she only just found out. does she even go with the millers when they rush off to get them?

Kim
03-08-2005, 17:55
People have said in another thread that both Leo and Demi are rushed to hospital but Leo's condition deteriorates and he later dies and Demi wakes in hospital to discover that Leo has passed away. However, I read a while ago that Demi was left fighting for her life after taking an overdose. More recently, I read that Demi's overdose is not fatal and she wakes to find Leo's body next to her. I now think that Leo dies and Demi wakes to find his body next to her and she is rushed to hospital when Rosie arrives.

angelblue
03-08-2005, 20:25
I thought demi wakes while leo is losing conciousness and he sees she is an wake :)

xXxJessxXx
03-08-2005, 21:07
I thought demi wakes while leo is losing conciousness and he sees she is an wake :)

Oh my god! that would be so good. if demi wakes up from her drug and see's leo lying on the floor almost unconsious, then his vision would probably be blurred but if her saw she was ok he'd be relieved then think, opps i've taken enough to kill my self and there wouldnt be a thing he oculd do about it, then he dies knowing she survived and that he didnt need to die that would be even more sad than him just dying. imagin how that would make him feel. awwww so sad! :crying:

Kim
03-08-2005, 21:14
If that happened at least Demi would know that he died because he couldn't live without her but it's so sad whichever way it happens. :crying: :crying:

kelseybabes
03-08-2005, 22:40
yeah i agree i think it is well sad

angelblue
04-08-2005, 01:34
I hope demi forgives him
:crying:

Kim
04-08-2005, 15:28
Of course she will, he couldn't live without her, whats to forgive in that?

charz 4 eva
04-08-2005, 15:55
xXxjessxXx if you buy inside soap it will tell you everything. i think trisha only finds out next week where demi and leo are hiding because she would of gone to get leo but in another magazine it says that the millers and trisha join forces to try and find leo and demi after the millers tell their story to a local newspaper and the reporter brings up all the past of ray (leo's dad) and keiths argument then all about leo's drug dealing and the millers get upset and keith goes mad then trisha turns up and is angry with the millers then her and rosie have an argument because she thinks the millers have ruined leo's life

after that they make up and try to find demi and leo, but trisha must go to the hospital because leo dies after that she goes round to the millers house but rosie doesnt know what to say to her and feels sorry for her because shes lost her only child, after that its leo's funeral. hope this helps

EDIT: TEXT TALK

xcutiekatiex
04-08-2005, 16:02
aww that would be sad if she wakes up to see him die :oops: do u think demi goes top his funeral? as it
only says rosie prepares to go ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/xcutiekatiex/shanna.gif

Kim
04-08-2005, 17:06
Is there as possibility that Demi is still in hospital because Leo's funeral is only a matter of days after his death. I read in the sun that Demi was left fighting for her life after her overdose but at a later date it said that Demi's overdose is not fatal. After hearing that Demi does get taken in to the hospital im thinking that the original version of events is correct and that Demi's overdose is quite serious. If this is the case then Demi may still be in hospital when Leo's funeral takes place and therefore, would be unable to attend. If this is not the case then I think that Demi would attend his funeral unless she hates him for killing hiself when he thought that she was dead, which I can't see as she knew how much he loved her.

xcutiekatiex
04-08-2005, 17:09
yea bet she would be dead upset if she missed the funeral she wakes up on friday stho so its not that fatal

Kim
04-08-2005, 17:10
Where did you hear that she wakes up on the Friday after taking an overdose?

xcutiekatiex
04-08-2005, 17:12
in a magazine it said rosie gives her the bad news but she already knows cause of the look on rosies face and theres a picture of her crying

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 17:45
omg i cant wait sound really good,

xXxJessxXx
04-08-2005, 20:20
Demis overdose cant be that bad because i read that rosie thinks demi would never set foot in the squat untill she hears a cry for help which must be when demi realises leo is dead. (or just unconsious if he dies in hospital like i read somewhere else) so Demi must be ok whent he millers find her, she would probs need to have tests at the hospital though, but i dont think she'll miss leo's funeral because of this as her overdose isnt that bad.

she wouldnt be able to live with her self if she doesnt go. though i too read that it said rosie prepares, it dosent mention demi. i dont think she'll miss it beacuse hse's too ill.