PDA

View Full Version : agony aunt maxwell

chance
08-07-2005, 09:24
It's been a tough, long night for anyone who has been sitting within earshot of Craig. But Maxwell was prepared to listen to the heartbroken and high-pitched hairdresser as he poured his heart out.

Earlier in the evening Craig had been laying across Anthony and said: "I can't live without Anthony, I'd die." He then started rambling about how wonderful the Geordie was and while the man himself - who insists he isn't gay - was happy to hear all this, Science called Craig a "*******-licker". And for once, nobody disagreed with Science.

Later on and alone with Maxwell, he was moaning that it wasn't fair that Anthony didn't feel the same way.

"Plenty of people out there for you boy," Maxwell said. "You only feel like that because you want a person you can't have."

"If I was a woman I'd be his perfect partner," Craig declared, perhaps explaining why he had decided to put a dress on earlier. Maxwell didn't agree: "You wouldn't be, you'd be rubbish. You're too jealous. I know you're an absolute minge sometimes, but you quite a good fella."

"Quite?" Craig said fishing for more.

"Yes Craig, quite," Maxwell said a little irritated.

"As a person what would you rate me out of 10?" Craig simpered in search of praise. Maxwell just sighed and said "10" to avoid more tears and whining. But instead Craig started praising the Londoner.

"If you go on Friday I'll be so upset I wouldn't be able to deal with it, I need you," he stated, seemingly unable to say anything that wasn't vastly over the top and dramatic. "You're my rock. I've never known anyone I like so much...but don't fancy."

"Good!" Maxwell chuckled, more relieved than complimented.

Then Craig outlined his plan to wear a dress for eviction night in a bid to publicly humiliate himself, just to show he'd do anything for Maxwell.

Maxwell had no answer. Perhaps he was dreaming of a Craig-free pub in North London.