PDA

View Full Version : craigs latest wine

chance
08-07-2005, 09:21
Craig moaned that "the other lot" had some of the wine that was won during the hair task, even though they didn't donate any of their own locks.

As he sat with Maxwell and Anthony, it seemed that the alcohol had gone to their freshly shaved heads, but it was only Craig who was complaining about having to share the booty.

"Those p***** in that room drinking alcohol that we worked for," he complained as he sat on the sofa with Anthony and Maxwell.

"Last night we all had a glass of wine when we cut the grass," Maxwell pointed out diplomatically. "It's one house."

"They cut the grass, I've cut my ********** hair off!" Craig wailed and Maxwell finally lost his temper with the highly-strung hairdresser.

"Oh you're the only one that's cut their hair off? ******* about Craig! It's only hair! ********** hair!"

Maxwell went on to rage: "Hair grows, grass grows, my tolerance to you does not grow, so don't start giving it, otherwise one dry slap will be coming your way."

This comment caused Anthony to burst out laughing and the tension subsided.

"I just can't believe I'm sitting here having a conversation that grass and hair are the same," Craig whined.

"Actually your hair's a bit more patchy," Maxwell replied.

But Craig still wanted to moan about the wine: "Listen, I was just jarred because she said..." Maxwell cut him off by making loud snoring noises, indicating his growing boredom with Craig's high-pitch whinging.

Anthony added: "Listen, I'm getting bored as *******. How many weeks left in this House?"

"Hopefully one for me," Craig mumbled.