PDA

View Full Version : maxwell new favourite to go

chance
07-07-2005, 23:23
Judging by the latest eviction odds, Maxwell looks set to leave the house tomorrow evening after becoming the new eviction favourite.

Best Betting are offering him at an odds-on 4/5 while Science has been placed at an 11/10 chance.

Still heading the winners' market is Derek with odds of 10/3, closely followed by Makosi at 7/2 - she was the 25/1 outsider at the start of the series.

Vanessa, meanwhile, is the current long shot with odds of 40/1 to win the series.

daisy38
07-07-2005, 23:35
Noooooooo, I want Science to go! :(

true.moon
08-07-2005, 07:42
max to go

Luna
08-07-2005, 08:13
Maxwell cant go - he's just coming out of himself and showing his true personallity - what would craig do without him?

willow
08-07-2005, 08:46
maxwell has got to stay, science is just annoying!!!!

what is it with him and chickens???

Luna
08-07-2005, 08:53
Chickens??? Have i missed something here?

willow
08-07-2005, 08:54
when he cookes them!!!

Luna
08-07-2005, 08:55
Oh right lol

willow
08-07-2005, 08:56
he just seems to have an issue with how he cooks them!! very strange

suzewebb
08-07-2005, 12:12
Digital Spy are launching an anti max offensive with all the members multiple voting.... loads and loads of times each and picking at absolutely anything Max has done to deride him.

I do not feel I have to pick at Science nastily just cos I want Max to stay.

However, unlike Science Max is in a win win situation.

If he is voted out he gets to see Saskia sooner rather than later. If he is not voted out he is more likely to stay in the running and provide more entertainment for the house...which without at least one totally honest and non bitchy person in there would go on a total downward spiral. Ethically and Honestly Maxwell is on top of the bunch. He stands by what he believes in and shows genuine sensitivity towards those that deserve it... ie Craig when he is upset (maxwell was an excellent peace keeper and negotiator) and Eugene when he was upset about the task failure.. Maxwell did his best to raise his spirits. Max is always the first to try and pacify people when they fail a task or something saying don't worry, it doesn't matter. He doesn't go round accusing people and bitching about them behind their backs.

BB needs one person who is true to themselves and honest to others and Maxwell fits that bill totally whilst also being entertaining and sensitive to those who deserve it or need it.

HE SHOULD STAY but if he doesn't I for one do not count it as a victory for digital spy nags... If Maxwell was out they would move onto their next victim until it is left with MEMEMEKOSI the biggest liar, drama queen and fake in there and KEMAL the second biggest drama queen, fake and bitcher in there. Hmmmmm... great message to send out if we end up with two such unethical people winning telling the gbp that lying, bitching and being fake is good and is to be rewarded. WHAT A LOAD OF C**P

So if you want to then vote vote vote for Science to leave to keep Maxwell in. If you don't want to.. that is entirely your choice.

Treacle
08-07-2005, 13:18
Max to go I hope :D

Luna
08-07-2005, 13:32
Max to go I hope :D

Noooooooooo it cant happen. I will not allow it :angry:

Abi
08-07-2005, 15:47
Yeah Maxwell has been really entertaining this week- Science has just moaned as usual!

willow
08-07-2005, 15:57
max has got to stay, science is awful!!!

Abi
08-07-2005, 16:01
Sure maxwell has been annoying, especailly nearer the beginning, but now he's entertaining. Science has done nothing thats faintly entertaining at all, and has been annoying since day 1

willow
08-07-2005, 16:03
yep!!! he just adds nothing, maxwell has added lots

Abi
08-07-2005, 16:05
He plays the best jokes, and is really funny, especially when with Antony

willow
08-07-2005, 16:05
he has so got to stay!!!

Abi
08-07-2005, 16:34
Definetly

Luna
08-07-2005, 17:00
He plays the best jokes, and is really funny, especially when with Antony

yeah thats one of the reasons he has to stay

suzewebb
08-07-2005, 17:17
Also he took part in the hair task even though he could be leaving and yet shared the rewards with those who did not take part.... the others were selfish accepting the rewards cos there is no way they would have done the same including Science.

Good on you Maxwell.... if he does happen to leave tonight I hope he gets the big cheer he deserves and not boos....this would also give those in the house a sense of not really knowing where preferences are.

Whoever it is that leaves should get big cheers.

Abi
08-07-2005, 21:12
Also he took part in the hair task even though he could be leaving and yet shared the rewards with those who did not take part....

Couldn't agree more, he thought of the group whereas Science didn't- he just thought of himself. Even if Maxwell does go later, he's going to be the one that succeeds more, not Science.

Plus Science is only in it so he can boast his rap career!