PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders on UKTV Gold

Pages : [1] 2

Bryan
07-07-2005, 15:48
EASTENDERS ON UKTV GOLD

Hiya guys i thought i'd start a thread for us to discuss the episodes shown on UKTV Gold, as i know many of us watch it when we have the chance to.

Monday - Friday 8:25am and 12:40pm

thanks to Rach for making this a sticky

bondboffin

Katy
07-07-2005, 15:55
i cant watch it yet but i will do when i get sky next week.

Bryan
07-07-2005, 15:55
what a cliffhanger in today's episode!!! when Beppee announced to Mel that Steve sold him E20

theres her holding this fancy party for the re-opening of her club and then Beppe goes and drops the bombshell: Classic!!!!

and i loved Laura's line:
"if ian sucks up to mel anymore she will get lovebites, and if i keep this face up for much longer i will get spasms, other than that im ok" :rotfl:

bondboffin

Emmak2005
07-07-2005, 15:58
Here's what happens tommorrow on UKTVGold:

Janine's mask is slipping as she confesses to Pat about the drink¸ drugs and prostitution. Sonia is desperate to turn the clock back. Things can only get worse for Mel. Pauline refuses to apologise to Mark or Lisa.

Tensions mount as Lisa and Pauline battle for control. Kat finds the stall too much like hard work. Sonia is desperate to see Chloe. And Janine joins the ranks of the oldest profession. Meanwhile¸ Dot comes a cropper in the bunk bed.

Katy
07-07-2005, 16:00
i remeber that episode when it was first shown

Bryan
07-07-2005, 16:01
Here's what happens tommorrow on UKTVGold:

Janine's mask is slipping as she confesses to Pat about the drink¸ drugs and prostitution. Sonia is desperate to turn the clock back. Things can only get worse for Mel. Pauline refuses to apologise to Mark or Lisa.

gofd dont a lot of this echoe the moment: pauline upsetting people and sonia thinking about chloe???

i wondered about Mel today as i knew she left after Steves death and was like why would she leave if she had the club??? answer solved by Beppe

seems like a good episode tomorrow!!!

bondboffin

Treacle
07-07-2005, 16:09
I've been missing it this week so am not going to be bother until Monday. I catch it whenever I can but often forget. I never miss a "current" episode but it's always nice to see the golden oldies.

Bryan
07-07-2005, 16:11
I've been missing it this week so am not going to be bother until Monday. I catch it whenever I can but often forget. I never miss a "current" episode but it's always nice to see the golden oldies.

i know what you mean it is so easy to forget...espically when im on here!!! soapboards is a major distraction!!!

i love watching them tough they are fab!!!

i wish they would return to the orignial episodes once more show the ones they do now and the real old ones aswell

bondboffin

Bryan
07-07-2005, 16:25
you know how phil drove away from walford on tuesday, becuase of lisa and mark marrying, how long did he stay away for and when will he be back in the ukgold episodes?

bondboffin

Treacle
07-07-2005, 16:36
I don't know. I know there's still an affair between Phil and Lisa to come which results in Mark attempting to rape Lisa and then later leaving.

Bryan
07-07-2005, 17:09
I don't know. I know there's still an affair between Phil and Lisa to come which results in Mark attempting to rape Lisa and then later leaving.

great so i havent missed all that, luvly jubly

bondboffin

brooksyrules
07-07-2005, 17:33
yeah wicked episode

Ian In Lincoln
07-07-2005, 23:26
when can we see eastenders
from the 1st episodes on uk gold

Bryan
08-07-2005, 14:37
i loved todays episode with the organic babyfood drama!!! :rotfl:

that was classic, and when lisa dropped the box of baby foods on the floor by "accident" i loved it!!!

more of this in the current Eastenders and it would be brilliant

Luna
08-07-2005, 14:41
Yeah they dont have enough of those sort of things now

Treacle
08-07-2005, 14:42
I saw todays and loved it :D

Pauline's hair is a right state but still better than the Ape do she has now.

Bryan
08-07-2005, 14:47
I saw todays and loved it :D

Pauline's hair is a right state but still better than the Ape do she has now.

i prefer it now, it is more respectable, long grey hair does not go well!!!! it looks aboluley minging!!!!

Treacle
08-07-2005, 14:50
She used to say it was blonde :eek:

Bryan
08-07-2005, 14:51
She used to say it was blonde :eek:

:rotfl:

Treacle
08-07-2005, 14:52
It's not that funny Mr Bond, it's frightening :eek:

hayzie
08-07-2005, 16:03
i loved todays episode, baby food drama was so funny! lol she droppped them by 'accident' i remember watching that the first time round but for some reason it seems funnier watching it a second time.

Treacle
15-07-2005, 19:07
Only saw the first half of todays episode so can't really comment properly.

hayzie
15-07-2005, 22:23
lol it was ok, poor janine!

Debs
15-07-2005, 23:15
hiya

can someone tell me what happened in todays and yesterdays ee on uk gold please!!

i missed them!

Bryan
16-07-2005, 10:55
hiya

can someone tell me what happened in todays and yesterdays ee on uk gold please!!

i missed them!

janine is on the game to pay for her rent

its almost mark and lisa wedding and they are living with mel and blanking pauline cus of a big barney

ian and mel were cuaght being kissed by lauara, and since ian and laura have been rocky

um cnat think what else atm :hmm:

Debs
16-07-2005, 19:09
thanks bondboffin

Bryan
16-07-2005, 19:11
thanks bondboffin

no probs always gald to help, i hope youll return the favour when i go on my two holidays soon!

Debs
16-07-2005, 19:30
i will indeed! 2 holidays you lucky thing. room in suitcase for me????
LOL

eastenders mad
16-07-2005, 21:49
yeah have a good hols

Bryan
17-07-2005, 13:14
i will indeed! 2 holidays you lucky thing. room in suitcase for me????
LOL

im sure i can squeeze you in :)

Debs
18-07-2005, 11:41
thanks!!! need a good holiday!! LOL

Bryan
18-07-2005, 13:12
god this janine being on the game storyline is doing my head in!!!!

and what fun lisas hen night was, with all the gays there and billy being all uncomfortable about it :lol:

Treacle
18-07-2005, 14:43
Janine being a prostitute was a marvellous idea. It was modern day Punk Mary Smith and Donna Ludlow.

Debs
18-07-2005, 16:32
janine becoming a prostitute was a great storyline as it is so true to life! so many people with a drug problem get sucked into the world of prostitution.

If only roy hadnt given her job to that horrible nathan then she wouldn have gone off with that man.

lisa hen night was fab i would have loved a hen night with all those gay guys!

pauline miserable as ever!

Treacle
18-07-2005, 17:35
I didn't really take any notice of Pauline in today's episode.

Debs
18-07-2005, 18:23
she didnt do anything except sit there with her miserable face on!

Treacle
18-07-2005, 22:22
I saw the scene where she was with Sonia's at the solicitors but that was it. I went to make a cuppa.

Kim
20-07-2005, 19:37
What happened on todays UKTV Gold episode? I missed it.

Wednesday 20th July 2005.

Treacle
20-07-2005, 19:43
Mel was asked questions at the police station about this company she was supposed to be a director in that was being used to launder money.

Treacle
20-07-2005, 19:44
Enjoyed today's episode, was really good :)

Debs
20-07-2005, 20:26
oh no i forgot about eastenders this morning.

will hvae to watch tomorrow and catch up

Treacle
20-07-2005, 20:36
It goes into the bad era soon so enjoy it while it's still good.

Luna
20-07-2005, 20:39
i actually seen it today (always usually miss it) i had forgotten all about mel getting huckled by the police on lisa and mark's wedding day

hayzie
20-07-2005, 22:06
i watched it today, what bad era is coming up? oh yeah i have a question, yesterday i think it was, did phil say that he was in love with sharon, cos i might have miss heard but that confused me lol!

Treacle
21-07-2005, 01:05
i watched it today, what bad era is coming up? oh yeah i have a question, yesterday i think it was, did phil say that he was in love with sharon, cos i might have miss heard but that confused me lol!
Well he was in love with her once but I missed that episode, seen it the first time round though and I've got all of 2002 on DVD's anyways.

The bad era coming up is Louise Berridge, 2003-2004, she took over in 2002 but there was enough to keep the soap going on at a steady pace until 2003.
The soap is still in recovery now and many are questioning whether or not it can make a full one. I say yes but when you get a dreadful episode with bad dialogue and loads of Mofie, KAlfie etc, it kind of makes you angry that since the show got dumbed for the teenagers it's absolutely awful and when you still get, Mofie, KAlfie, Shannis etc it shows no signs of recovery. I'm not saying any of those couples shouldn't exist, you all know my feelings on this Mofie saga though but what I am saying is there's no reason for these names to exist. It's a pale idea to use these names taken from one of EE's greatest ever storylines (Sharongate) and that's what makes it so bad. It does have promising episodes too though but they're inconsistent at the moment.

hayzie
21-07-2005, 10:55
thanks for telling me lol! i noticed the show did go a bit 'down hill' around 2003 and LB was probably to blame, it did get a lot of bad press and it still does now but hopefully it is going to get better and get back on top where it deserves to be. kalfie, molfie is such a badly written storyline and i think they seriously need to scrap that idea. but hopefully the soap will be number one again very soon and recover from this rough patch. it is getting better now though IMO.

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 00:05
does anyone know if Little mo has hit trevor over the head with an iron yet? i hope i aint missed it! lol got a fealing i have tho

Treacle
31-07-2005, 00:54
does anyone know if Little mo has hit trevor over the head with an iron yet? i hope i aint missed it! lol got a fealing i have tho
You have it happened not too long ago actually :mad: so you've just missed it...

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 01:07
You have it happened not too long ago actually :mad: so you've just missed it...

ooooooooooooooh noooooooooooo tht was like the best episode ! lol trevors face when he was first hit! what a picture. aw o aw well! im too happy to dwell on it lol..i got my belly button pierced today! *smiles from ear to ear*
thanks for lettin me know huni! x

hayzie
31-07-2005, 16:11
yeah, trevor got hit with the iron in 2001 i think, and the episodes that are being shown now are 2002 so it was last year. i missed it aswell! aww you got your belly button pierced? i got mine done not long ago, hope its ok! lol

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 16:43
yeah, trevor got hit with the iron in 2001 i think, and the episodes that are being shown now are 2002 so it was last year. i missed it aswell! aww you got your belly button pierced? i got mine done not long ago, hope its ok! lol
awwww no lol, i was waiting for that episode!!! lol....yup i got my belly button pierced yesteday! when you get yours done ? is yours ok? im scared lol im goin to chessington tomoro (theme park) and i dunna if it will hurt *touch wood* it wont! x

Treacle
31-07-2005, 16:45
It's actually only just turned 2002 not so long ago in the show on 'UKTV Gold'.

hayzie
31-07-2005, 18:28
awwww no lol, i was waiting for that episode!!! lol....yup i got my belly button pierced yesteday! when you get yours done ? is yours ok? im scared lol im goin to chessington tomoro (theme park) and i dunna if it will hurt *touch wood* it wont! xi know i was waiting for that episode aswell, it was brilliant! but i've only just started to watch the UKTV gold episodes, so you know! i got my belly done last year lol and its ok now but at first i was scared and passed out when i had it done lol! just make sure you clean it properly and it wont get infected. anyway going off topic! yes so we're in 2002 now on UKTV gold, whats coming up? i cant wait anyway cause the first time round i watch these episodes i dont really take in what happens but now i will! :)

Treacle
31-07-2005, 18:30
Well the slump is actually coming up. You've missed most of the good stuff. Let's hope they rewind the show back a few years again.

Anyways the episodes are still good but it's not long to go now until Louise Berridge takes over although she wasn't too bad at first because she still had some of John Yorke's stuff to work with.

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 18:32
i know i was waiting for that episode aswell, it was brilliant! but i've only just started to watch the UKTV gold episodes, so you know! i got my belly done last year lol and its ok now but at first i was scared and passed out when i had it done lol! just make sure you clean it properly and it wont get infected. anyway going off topic! yes so we're in 2002 now on UKTV gold, whats coming up? i cant wait anyway cause the first time round i watch these episodes i dont really take in what happens but now i will! :)

o well lol...we wont die !......lol bless i didn't think it was too bad!...anyways
i dunno whats coming up! i watch mostly casualty! lol....but i used to love eastendrs! knew everthink about it and everyones names + real names lol! i was the EE freak! i dunno whats coming up tho! what happened with mel ?

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 18:33
Well the slump is actually coming up. You've missed most of the good stuff. Let's hope they rewind the show back a few years again.

Anyways the episodes are still good but it's not long to go now until Louise Berridge takes over although she wasn't too bad at first because she still had some of John Yorke's stuff to work with.

didn't louise berridge leave a bit ago ??? or am i completely wrong lol...

and i know its not the subject but how many posts till you can use the shoutbox?

Treacle
01-08-2005, 04:14
didn't louise berridge leave a bit ago ??? or am i completely wrong lol...

and i know its not the subject but how many posts till you can use the shoutbox?
150 posts to use the shoutbox which you have :)

LB did leave a bit ago but on UKTV Gold she hasn't even started yet :eek:

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 12:41
It's Little Mo's trial this week! :cheer: I like watching it a second time because this way I know she's going to get out :D

And next week is Angie's funeral and Sharon's back :cheer: and we get to here Peggy say "gerrout of my pub' and then Sharon go 'Actually, it's half mine' :D

xStephaniex
01-08-2005, 20:25
150 posts to use the shoutbox which you have :)

LB did leave a bit ago but on UKTV Gold she hasn't even started yet :eek:

oooo thanks! but then how do i use the shoutbox? sorry...im really blonde!

Treacle
03-08-2005, 08:44
oooo thanks! but then how do i use the shoutbox? sorry...im really blonde!
I think there's a time limit imposed on it as well but if you e-mail GhostRider @ [email protected] he will be able to help you.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 08:45
I think I saw Mondays where she was rocking at the end in the toilets with Kat and Lynne beside her but I didn't watch yesterdays.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 10:04
Just watched todays episode on UKTV Gold +1 in between making breakfast, was really good :cheer:

hayzie
03-08-2005, 19:54
todays episode was good, i forgot all what happened in little mo's trial so it was good to watch!

Treacle
03-08-2005, 20:01
You really felt for Kat too when they were discussing rape and she was looking out of the window. Jessie really is fantastic and it shows how much she is being wasted at the moment.

hayzie
03-08-2005, 20:05
yes jessie is an amazing actress and so is kacey, they have both really shone in this storyline its just a shame now with the whole 'love traingle' rubbish, its not showing them to their best ability, they are capable of way better than this!

Treacle
04-08-2005, 00:57
yes jessie is an amazing actress and so is kacey, they have both really shone in this storyline its just a shame now with the whole 'love traingle' rubbish, its not showing them to their best ability, they are capable of way better than this!
I know it's hard to believe they are the same pair!

*kalfie*moon*
04-08-2005, 16:26
Todays was really good..Jessie is a well good actress :D

hayzie
04-08-2005, 21:48
todays was good! but i forgot...how long does mo stay in prison for? until she gets out

Treacle
04-08-2005, 21:50
todays was good! but i forgot...how long does mo stay in prison for? until she gets out
I don't quite know to be honest but I know that the Slaters get Donna on side and she gives evidence at the appeal which sees Little Mo being released.

hayzie
04-08-2005, 22:26
ok thanks! :) i'll just have to wait and see what happens. its good that we get 5 episodes a week now though on UKTV gold, we see more and it goes through the years quicker if you get me lol

littlemo
05-08-2005, 00:47
I don't quite know to be honest but I know that the Slaters get Donna on side and she gives evidence at the appeal which sees Little Mo being released.

Yes I remember that. I think Kacey Ainsworth is such a fantastic actress, she does emotion so well. She's had some fantastic storylines in the years she has been in EE. At least Trevor got his commupence in the end, it was good enough for him!

Chris_2k11
05-08-2005, 02:17
The Slater House Fire - also great viewing! :cheer:

Treacle
05-08-2005, 02:47
ok thanks! :) i'll just have to wait and see what happens. its good that we get 5 episodes a week now though on UKTV gold, we see more and it goes through the years quicker if you get me lol
It needs to go back a bit because it's about to approach the Louise Berridge era.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 02:48
Yes I remember that. I think Kacey Ainsworth is such a fantastic actress, she does emotion so well. She's had some fantastic storylines in the years she has been in EE. At least Trevor got his commupence in the end, it was good enough for him!
It's just a shame she's lost a lot of fans now though but I hope they do something to sort her out because she is a fantastic actress and character.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 02:49
The Slater House Fire - also great viewing! :cheer:
I agree 100%!

feelingyellow
05-08-2005, 12:40
I looked on the EE website and it said she spent 8 months in there, but the fire was in October and she would have been released in December. I then looked on the Episode Guide which said she came back in August, so that was 4 months.

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 12:54
i missed todays what was it about

Treacle
05-08-2005, 13:14
Another good episode on UKTV Gold today as per usual :)

That classic "Hello Peggy" line was used again at the end and we had lots of references to the past.

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 13:23
is that when sharon said said it

Treacle
05-08-2005, 13:25
is that when sharon said said it
Sharon said it today at Angies funeral but she also said it back in 2001 when she returned too.

shannisrules
05-08-2005, 20:42
on todays episode it dident show anything about the slaters?

hayzie
05-08-2005, 21:16
another great episode on UKTV gold again today! i cant remember a single thing that happened at angies funeral the first time round so it was good to see what actually happened, peggy's rude! lol. also i couldnt help but say 'awww' when sharon said. 'we cant help who we fall in love with' cause i was thinking, 'hmm yep and you will be falling in love with dennis next year!' lol!

Treacle
05-08-2005, 21:32
on todays episode it dident show anything about the slaters?They were mentioned :)

littlemo
05-08-2005, 21:35
another great episode on UKTV gold again today! i cant remember a single thing that happened at angies funeral the first time round so it was good to see what actually happened, peggy's rude! lol. also i couldnt help but say 'awww' when sharon said. 'we cant help who we fall in love with' cause i was thinking, 'hmm yep and you will be falling in love with dennis next year!' lol!

Yes! I didn't see todays episode but I remember watching it the first time round, did Sharon meet up with Jan yet? I remember at Angie's funeral when she turned up. And later on when we found out Jan had told Dennis about Den being alive it was commented on, Jan said that she wanted to tell Sharon about Den being alive at Angie's funeral but she decided against it.

The funeral was also the time Sharon met up with Tom again after first meeting at school. It won't be long until the fire! and then shortly after that the Watts family start to reform, exciting!

hayzie
05-08-2005, 22:33
yay! thats all im waiting for, for dennis to come cause even though i do remember wathcing it the first time i still wanna watch it!

so the fire should be in a few months shouldnt it? cause sharon and tom(ergh) have gotta fall in love and get engaged and then hes gotta die lol! sorry didnt mean that to be horrible in anyway :)

im all confused, cause i dont remember watching the funeral first time round so i need to keep watching so i dont get even more confused lol! i dont think jan and sharon have met yet, oh yes they did sorry! well they spoke a few words but i didnt hear what they actually said!

littlemo
05-08-2005, 22:47
yay! thats all im waiting for, for dennis to come cause even though i do remember wathcing it the first time i still wanna watch it!

so the fire should be in a few months shouldnt it? cause sharon and tom(ergh) have gotta fall in love and get engaged and then hes gotta die lol! sorry didnt mean that to be horrible in anyway :)

im all confused, cause i dont remember watching the funeral first time round so i need to keep watching so i dont get even more confused lol! i dont think jan and sharon have met yet, oh yes they did sorry! well they spoke a few words but i didnt hear what they actually said!

I think Jan and Sharon speak properly after the funeral, that's when she gives Sharon the portrait.

And your right, although Tom was very nice, it is difficult watching that now knowing the kind of amazing relationship Sharon and Dennis have. But it won't be for long, the fire is on Halloween Night. Do you know what date it is supposed to be now in EE? or what month?

feelingyellow
05-08-2005, 22:57
It's April and I think it's the 22nd (2002) because Mo's trial was last week and it said that was the 15th so it was the 22nd today.

hayzie
05-08-2005, 23:21
yeah its sometime in april where they are now on UKTV gold. i know what you mean i just cant help but feel angry at tom lol even though he hasnt even came in yet, knowing how great shannis are, tom is just pathetic! so if the fire is on halloween then we've got 6months to wait! well it should be less than that cause its 5 episodes a week.

Debs
05-08-2005, 23:49
really enjoyed todays episode i didnt see the funeral the first time round so it was good to see something new. id forgotten what a cow peggy was!! sharon looked so different much better wuth her hair like that! and not so orange!!

the box that mark and lisa found wasnt that something to do with dot??

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:20

Sharon and Jan met yesterday on UKTV Gold :)

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:21
I think Jan and Sharon speak properly after the funeral, that's when she gives Sharon the portrait.

And your right, although Tom was very nice, it is difficult watching that now knowing the kind of amazing relationship Sharon and Dennis have. But it won't be for long, the fire is on Halloween Night. Do you know what date it is supposed to be now in EE? or what month?
They did that yesterday :) The portrait was lovely and it's still hanging up in the Vic :)

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:22
To be honest I hope they rewind it before Dennis and co are on because although he was good the rest of the programme started to go downhill and I don't want to see some of it's worst moments again :)

hayzie
06-08-2005, 21:50
really enjoyed todays episode i didnt see the funeral the first time round so it was good to see something new. id forgotten what a cow peggy was!! sharon looked so different much better wuth her hair like that! and not so orange!!

the box that mark and lisa found wasnt that something to do with dot??i know peggy is so rude and horrible, she was so mean to sharon! there was no need for it! sharon looked so much better with her hair 'normal', even though its normal now, but it just looked way better years ago than what it does now, and she wasnt orange! i wish she would stop wearing this fake tan it really doesnt look good at all!

Treacle
07-08-2005, 03:47
I thought it was orange foundation :)

Kim
07-08-2005, 10:40
Ive missed a few UK Gold episodes. Where is UK Gold up to?

shannisrules
07-08-2005, 13:04
last time i watched it, it was angie's funeral

hayzie
07-08-2005, 16:18
lol well it looks like fake tan to me but what do i know ey? we're in april 2002 at the moment on uktv gold and it has just been angies funeral, cant wait till tomorrows episode!

feelingyellow
08-08-2005, 16:24
today in ee gerry cooper (who plays rosie miller) was in it. she played janine's boyfriend's mum, and gave janine a slap! :cheer:

xStephaniex
08-08-2005, 16:26
today in ee gerry cooper (who plays rosie miller) was in it. she played janine's boyfriend's mum, and gave janine a slap! :cheer:

yeh i saw that episode aswell! i dont understand how they have brought her into the show with a different name, did they think we weren't going to notice !? lol o well! nice slap tho

Luna
08-08-2005, 16:26
lol i dont think janine was his girlfriend...who's funeral where they all at?

feelingyellow
08-08-2005, 16:39
they were sorta like girlfriend and boyfriend

tehey were at angie's funeral

xStephaniex
08-08-2005, 16:43
they were sorta like girlfriend and boyfriend

tehey were at angie's funeral

i thought angie died like agggggeeessss ago !!!!!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:45
yeh i saw that episode aswell! i dont understand how they have brought her into the show with a different name, did they think we weren't going to notice !? lol o well! nice slap thoIt can and does happen it's not like she had a big part in the show. David Spinx who plays Keith Miller has also been in the show before Billy Murray who plays Johnny Allen too and Charlotte Avery who plays Tina Stewart so there's quite a few :)

They've all had small parts and therefore we don't care :)

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:47
i thought angie died like agggggeeessss ago !!!!!
No Angie left the show back in the eighties and then she died and Sharon made sure she came home so she could be buried next to Den well the man they thought was Den anyways :)

xStephaniex
08-08-2005, 16:49
It can and does happen it's not like she had a big part in the show. David Spinx who plays Keith Miller has also been in the show before Billy Murray who plays Johnny Allen too and Charlotte Avery who plays Tina so there's quite a few :)

They've all had small parts and therefore we don't care :)

oh right , well you know what they say you learn somthing new everyday! lol thanks for that walford queen x

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:50
I only saw the second half of todays but that's enough for me because it's usually the most eventful and the longest. The first half only lasts about 10 minutes anyways from the 2nd half I thought it was another good UKTV Gold episode as per usual but not long now until the Berridge era begins! I hope they re-wind it back a few years atleast because the last thing I want to see is the Ferreira's kidneygate storyline again!
I do have an e-mail address of the lady who I need to speak to in regrards to taking EastEnders back a bit so I'm going to send her an e-mail later on :)

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:51
oh right , well you know what they say you learn somthing new everyday! lol thanks for that walford queen xYou're welcome :)

xStephaniex
08-08-2005, 16:54
I only saw the second half of todays but that's enough for me because it's usually the most eventful and the longest. The first half only lasts about 10 minutes from the 2nd half I thought it was another good UKTV Gold episode as per usual but not long now until the Berridge era begins! I hope they re-wind it back a few years atleast because the last thing I want to see is the Ferreira's kidneygate storyline again!
I do have an e-mail address of the lady who I need to speak to in regrards to taking EastEnders back a bit so I'm going to send her an e-mail later on :)

what a good idea ! would that show the episode of little mo and trevor with the iron again ? because i missed them a while ago :( i was waiting for them too lol

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:56
what a good idea ! would that show the episode of little mo and trevor with the iron again ? because i missed them a while ago :( i was waiting for them too lolThat didn't happen that long ago though so if they did rewind it then they would take it back further than that :) It would come on eventually though I'm sure you'll get to see the repeat one day :)

hayzie
08-08-2005, 22:48
lol all im waiting for on uktv gold is xmas 2004 episode cause i missed it last year. does anyone know when it will be shown? :)

Kim
08-08-2005, 22:55
lol all im waiting for on uktv gold is xmas 2004 episode cause i missed it last year. does anyone know when it will be shown? :)

In around about two years time.

Treacle
09-08-2005, 08:54
In around about two years time.They may have rewinded the show back a bit by then :D

Luna
09-08-2005, 11:11
aaaawwww poor sonia today

Treacle
09-08-2005, 11:12
aaaawwww poor sonia todayI haven't seen todays episode yet but I don't know if I'll be able to. UKTV Gold has a poor reception here today and I keep losing it. I tried watching the episode this morning but it wasn't having any of it!

Debs
09-08-2005, 17:49
what happened today?

shannisrules
09-08-2005, 17:54
i didnt see all of it but i saw the part where sonia was mugged i felt so sorry for her!

Debs
09-08-2005, 17:56
yeah i caught the bit where lisa and mark had a go at her

hayzie
09-08-2005, 22:15
aww i felt for sonia today although she was a bit stupid just leaving the babby there on its own she should have been aware and realised that a baby comes before anything else including £100! i remember watching that the first time round and when she fell in the bags! :lol:

:crying: i dont want them to rewind the episodes!

Treacle
10-08-2005, 05:51
aww i felt for sonia today although she was a bit stupid just leaving the babby there on its own she should have been aware and realised that a baby comes before anything else including £100! i remember watching that the first time round and when she fell in the bags! :lol:

:crying: i dont want them to rewind the episodes!I want them to rewind the episodes why would I want to watch Spencer Moon and co take centre stage again?

hayzie
10-08-2005, 19:38
lol thats true but the were some good storylines going on at that time aswell. but really i just want to see dennis again! :D

i_luv_dennis
11-08-2005, 15:20
todays was good

Debs
15-08-2005, 16:25
oooh todays eastenders was good! it the one i was waiting for. the one where ian goes to janine for a service! :rotfl: :rotfl:

how desperate is he!

glad to watch tom again

and sharon tpacked peggys bags and told her to get out! fab episode

angelblue
15-08-2005, 16:56
Hey is dennis in it yet :)

Chris_2k11
15-08-2005, 17:25
I wish I had UKTV Gold! :crying:

pops110874
15-08-2005, 20:58
ahh the good old days......

I love UK Gold EE! Really want them to show the really old episodes again though - the angie and den era!!

Treacle
15-08-2005, 21:02
Another fab repeat of the UK's no.2 soap on UKTV Gold today.

Enjoyed the scenes with Sharon and Peggy.

Debs
15-08-2005, 22:28

no not yet

Treacle
15-08-2005, 23:15
Dennis won't be in it for ages :)

Kim
16-08-2005, 09:57

It'll be a good year or more before Dennis is in it.

Bryan
16-08-2005, 10:01
Another fab repeat of the UK's no.2 soap on UKTV Gold today.

Enjoyed the scenes with Sharon and Peggy.

glad to see you've become to know that it isnt number 1 soap atm, but hopefully that will change at some point

Treacle
16-08-2005, 11:46
glad to see you've become to know that it isnt number 1 soap atm, but hopefully that will change at some pointEven back in 2001 it wasn't the most watched soap all the time but it was easily the best!
For me it doesn't matter where it is as long as it's above that trash "Emmerdale Farm" :)

Treacle
16-08-2005, 13:16
Loved todays episode as well (16th August) it was fab!

angelblue
16-08-2005, 13:19
Which one was it WQ :)

Layne
16-08-2005, 14:02
Loved todays episode as well (16th August) it was fab!
yeh was good! But am i missing something with Sonia, i watched one a few weeks ago and she told Jamie she was pregnant?
And for the past few days i've been wondering cananyone fill me in?

Treacle
16-08-2005, 15:24
yeh was good! But am i missing something with Sonia, i watched one a few weeks ago and she told Jamie she was pregnant?
And for the past few days i've been wondering cananyone fill me in?She wasn't pregnant she just thought she was :)

Treacle
16-08-2005, 15:25
Which one was it WQ :)
I put the date there (16th August) :)

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 15:29
For me it doesn't matter where it is as long as it's above that trash "Emmerdale Farm" :)lol! :D

Treacle
16-08-2005, 15:31
lol! :D
:D No to be fair they did have a good episode last night but no doubt standards will slip again I've never been a fan of sheep ;)

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 15:33
:D No to be fair they did have a good episode last night but no doubt standards will slip again I've never been a fan of sheep ;)...or cows ;)

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 17:02
todays one was good

Treacle
17-08-2005, 03:33
todays one was goodYeah yesterdays was great, todays should be good too!

Treacle
17-08-2005, 03:34
...or cows ;)
:D Or pigs ;)

Layne
17-08-2005, 10:25
They played the instrumental thing before the credits today :crying:

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:27
They played the instrumental thing before the credits today :crying:

i love it when they do that its quiet sad tho lol...make the episode worth crying over :crying: lol

Treacle
17-08-2005, 10:37
They played the instrumental thing before the credits today :crying:I know I didn't think that one quite fitted. It's usually exits when they use the music but it has been known for them to do it in random scenes too that mean something.
It was a long version today and I liked it :)

Good episode today (17th August) but a bit bored of Sonia and Jamie now but lovin' Peggy Mitchell :D

Katy
17-08-2005, 10:47
i was always bored at sonia and Jamie.

xXxJessxXx
17-08-2005, 15:08
what happend init today i missed it was it sad? i liek it when they play the music before the end

Bryan
17-08-2005, 16:02
I know I didn't think that one quite fitted. It's usually exits when they use the music but it has been known for them to do it in random scenes too that mean something.
It was a long version today and I liked it :)

Good episode today (17th August) but a bit bored of Sonia and Jamie now but lovin' Peggy Mitchell :D

man i love the instrumentals, we'll be seeing a damn lot of them soon wont we???? wonder if well see one for chrissie, as janines arrest episode didnt get one.

glad ya love peggy darl, as i love her too, long live the munchkin matriach!

Debs
17-08-2005, 22:23
:mad: missed todays episode on uk gold

can someone fill me in on what happened

Layne
18-08-2005, 09:14
I don't get the whole thing with dot and the baby dress, can someone fill me in please?

Treacle
18-08-2005, 09:25
man i love the instrumentals, we'll be seeing a damn lot of them soon wont we???? wonder if well see one for chrissie, as janines arrest episode didnt get one.

glad ya love peggy darl, as i love her too, long live the munchkin matriach!
It would never have worked if Janine had been given an instrumental ending.

Treacle
18-08-2005, 09:26

can someone fill me in on what happenedThe main thing that happened yesterday was that Sonia and Jamie broke up :)

Treacle
18-08-2005, 09:26
I don't get the whole thing with dot and the baby dress, can someone fill me in please?Dot had a baby girl who died :)

Layne
18-08-2005, 09:37
Dot had a baby girl who died :)

Right that explains alot thanks honey! x

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 17:46
:D Or pigs ;) :D or chickens! ;) lol!

xStephaniex
18-08-2005, 17:47

can someone fill me in on what happened

i didn't watch it either lol !!! .... and debs wow ! to your banner !

xStephaniex
18-08-2005, 17:48
Dot had a baby girl who died :)

awww :crying: thats well sad :crying:

Bryan
18-08-2005, 20:02
i'd frogot all about sonia kidnapping rebecca/chloe, that was good

Treacle
20-08-2005, 01:39
Good episode on UKTV Gold yesterday!

:lol: at Sonia calling Dot a freak.

Awwww, I :wub: Dot Cotton, she's amazing.

hayzie
20-08-2005, 20:34
:lol: that made me laugh aswell! 'you're a freeeaak!' lol just the way she said it aswell! natalie is a great actress, i mean during that storyline she was brilliant, nowadays she dont do much, shame.

kayla05
22-08-2005, 15:13
I love watching the old episodes, when most of the old charecters were in it. its great!

brooksyrules
23-08-2005, 13:02
Tom Banks (Colm o'Manolai) is on the episodes now he was so cute wish they hadnt got rid of him

hayzie
25-08-2005, 21:58
i love watching the old episodes aswell theyre great! was it just me, or today when zoe was crying. going on about making anthony jealous (blah blah blah) she sounded like such a bunny boiling freak! i was thinking, yeah you weirdo then you go and pretend to be pregnant! gosh i hate her so much! sorry lol

kayla05
25-08-2005, 23:04
Lol, i hate her aswell, i thought she is ok in the old episodes, well she can be be but she is a bunny boiler!

brooksyrules
30-08-2005, 16:50
i am glad tom is in it made me realise how fit and cute he was

Bryan
30-08-2005, 18:15
Tom Banks (Colm o'Manolai) is on the episodes now he was so cute wish they hadnt got rid of him

they're'd have been no shannis if tom has not died, and well can we imagine Eastenders without shannis?

brooksyrules
01-09-2005, 12:04
why get rid of tom he was wicked and sharon was cool at the time as well and i felt sorry 4 her when she found out that tome was married thanks 2 phil

kayla05
01-09-2005, 23:51
That nathan! i soooo hate him, cant wait for him to go!

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 04:42
Lol, i hate her aswell, i thought she is ok in the old episodes, well she can be be but she is a bunny boiler!
how true!!

*soap*star*
03-09-2005, 13:03
how long after these episodes does dennis come into eastenders?

Gabby
05-09-2005, 17:19
I really like watching the old episodes as well, sometimes they are better than watching the new ones, i watched the zoe one as well and i was thinking the exact same, that she is a bunny boiler!!

Sooz15
05-09-2005, 19:11
how long after these episodes does dennis come into eastenders?

These episodes are from May / June 2002. Dennis didn't arrive until April 2003, so quite a while to go yet. :crying:

kelly05
05-09-2005, 19:54
Is Alfie in it yet? Loved him at the start!!!! :thumbsup:

kayla05
06-09-2005, 15:56
Alfie comes into it on the 21st of november 2002. loving the old episodes!

angelblue
06-09-2005, 16:35
I want to watch i dont have UKTV gold i am so sad i wanted to tape some of the old ones :crying:

kelly05
07-09-2005, 19:43
Must admit, I do watch them the odd time!! I t feels really odd, cos they were first aired a few years ago,but when watching them, it feels like it was just a few years ago!!!

Debs
08-09-2005, 16:39
i watched todays, janine thought she was going back to her sisters but in the end the sister didnt want her eoither!!! poor janine! so she eneded up breaking into mark and lisa house as she had nowhere to go foor the night

poor janine

~Sooz~
10-09-2005, 11:37
I like watching them although Phil is putting me off at the moment!! It used to be that UK Gold only showed up to a certain point and then they would start them all over again from the beginning, that seems to have stopped now its fairly(ish) recent ones. I love watching the old hairstyles - turned it on the other day when I was off sick and saw Sharon's hair, what a difference, although she's still a slight shade of orange there too :hmm: - I agree about Alfie, he was great when he first came in it, so will need to watch out for them at some point.

kayla05
13-09-2005, 17:26
Yeah cant wait for Alfie to come into it, shouldn't be that long now!

brooksyrules
15-09-2005, 13:36
watch episode where Peggy told Sam that Tom was married. Am going to watch out for Alfie

MiTcHeLlS_rOk
20-09-2005, 13:19
Did anyone see it on 19th when Sam told Sharon that Tom was married! I loved the look on Sharon's face!! hehe!

brooksyrules
20-09-2005, 18:25
i did. I watched the next episode after that 20th where Sharon slapped tom across the face and also in the episode of 19th where tom sang to sharon. What bloke he was

littlemo
22-09-2005, 19:06
All the Trevor stuff is slowly coming to a head. Little Mo will be released from prison soon, when Donna testifies. Oh and we've got all the Little Mo and Billy stuff to look forward too, I can't wait! they were so sweet together at the beginning.

Mind you I think Trevor does stick around a while before the fire. He gets the job at the Vic, there's all that romance between him and Sam. And all the taunting he does to Little Mo. I don't like the bit when Trevor is taunting her and none of her family believe her.

littlemo
04-10-2005, 22:56
Who saw Eastenders on Uk gold today? Ian was made to move out after Laura finding out about Janine. And Anthony and Zoe set a date for their non wedding, for 6 weeks time. It wasn't a great episode but I remember it happening the first time, and there's some really good stuff coming up.

I read that Little Mo gets the date for her appeal on Monday, so she'll be getting out soon. It's only a matter of a few months until the fire. I don't watch it every day but i'm looking forward to seeing the stuff with Trevor and Little Mo again.

Florijo
04-10-2005, 23:19
I try to watch it on UK Gold when I can. It is a bit boring at the moment cos I just hate Zoe and Anthony (sorry, Ant Nee :rolleyes: ) together. Anthony was a spineless jelly and they had no chemistry as a couple. :angry: :angry:

Laura had no right to ask the kids to choose. Whatever Ian had done, that was not right, and anyway they are Ian's kids not Laura's.

I loved watching the whole Trevor/Mo storyline although I'm annoyed that I missed the build up. I only started watching EastEnders on UK Gold just before the Christmas 2001 episodes so I missed a lot of it. I'm looking forward to seeing Mo again although I think I will end up missing the build up to Trevor leaving as I am going on holiday in December and I won't be able to tape it. :crying: :( I'll end up missing seeing my favourite ever villan in EastEnders (Trevor) go out as only a villan should - in style. :crying: :(

Steve Owen
29-11-2005, 20:14
We're now into September 2002 on UK Gold

littlemo
07-12-2005, 16:43
Anyone on here watching Uk Gold at the moment. I'm finding myself knowing what's going to happen next now. Trevor reappeared yesterday, and Little Mo and Billy fell out because he got in touch with him for a divorce, but thankfully they made it up again (which of course we all knew!). I really love Little Mo and Billy's relationship at the moment in Uk Gold. It reminds me of what they used to be like. The best relationship ever in my opinion!

Florijo
08-12-2005, 10:46
Yeah, I am. I did like Little Mo and Billy's relationship back then but it is kind of sad knowing that it is not going to work out for them. I'm loving EE on UK Gold but Friday's episode is the last one I will be able to watch for the next three weeks as I am going on my hols next week :( I'm so annoyed as my favourite bad guy Trevor has just come back and I'm going to miss all the action with him messing with Mo's mind and using Sam. :(

littlemo
08-12-2005, 17:12
Yeah, I am. I did like Little Mo and Billy's relationship back then but it is kind of sad knowing that it is not going to work out for them. I'm loving EE on UK Gold but Friday's episode is the last one I will be able to watch for the next three weeks as I am going on my hols next week :( I'm so annoyed as my favourite bad guy Trevor has just come back and I'm going to miss all the action with him messing with Mo's mind and using Sam. :(

Oh that's a shame for you! It will get really good soon. And there's quite a long time to see Little Mo and Billy together, so it won't be over when you get back. That's some consolation.

littlemo
13-12-2005, 15:05
We saw the beginnings of the Trevor/Sam thing. It just makes you sick doesn't it?! It's crazy how he did all that stuff to Little Mo and yet he was still able to walk the streets. And how the family didn't believe Mo when she told them Trevor was fowollowing her. He was a very sinister, creepy human being. Worse than Graham in some respects.

sara2005
21-12-2005, 14:08
love the old episodes wish i had sky

littlemo
22-12-2005, 01:01
love the old episodes wish i had sky

Yes that's a shame for you. Have you thought about getting one of those boxes. They only cost about £20, and you get all the main channels, Uk Gold, Sky One, E4 etc.

P.S- I have noticed they aren't showing any EE on Uk Gold this week, is it just because of Christmas? and do you know when it will be back on?

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 17:41
Yes they are stopping Eastenders on Uk Gold because of Christmas. They have stopped showing The Bill, Casualty and Holby City because of this as well but i think its coming back on on Tuesday 3rd January. :)

littlemo
23-12-2005, 01:00
Yes they are stopping Eastenders on Uk Gold because of Christmas. They have stopped showing The Bill, Casualty and Holby City because of this as well but i think its coming back on on Tuesday 3rd January. :)

o.k thanks. I like to watch UK Gold, but there's going to be a lot of Christmas shows onto keep my mind off it.

Steve Owen
27-12-2005, 14:56
When they come back, The afternoon showing will be axed

Debs
27-12-2005, 18:13
oh no it been ages since i got the chance to watch on gold but i used to watch the afternoon ones grrrr guess ill have t miss or get my bum up earlier in the mornings

Steve Owen
03-01-2006, 14:39
Today was the first showing of Easties since the Christmas break, Today, It was the episode after Lisa left and the one when Phil beat Jamie up when he found out Jamie knew about Sonia and Lisa's secret of Lisa taking Louise away to Portugal. I'm not too sure if UK Gold have edited the scene where Phil beat and kicked Jamie. UK Gold have done this recently. When we got to Christmas 2001 in May this year. The scene when Kat headbutted Roxy (the woman who was with Zoe at the time) to take Zoe back from her, The head butting bit was cut and on Hogmany a week later, We didn't see Little Mo whacking Trevor on the head with an iron when Midnight Struck. Is there any reason why UK Gold were editing those episodes?

sarah21
03-01-2006, 22:07
UK Gold probably edited today's episode because EE got into a lot of trouble over this episode. There were numerous complaints about Jamie's beating. LB blamed Natalie for her performance :nono:

~*~Leanne~*~
04-01-2006, 17:20
kat did headbut roxy i think and does anyone no when dennis will come in it as i can't wait

Steve Owen
04-01-2006, 19:01
kat did headbut roxy i think and does anyone no when dennis will come in it as i can't wait

If I can mind, UK Gold viewers saw Kat about to do it but in the next picture, We saw Roxy laid on the ground

Florijo
05-01-2006, 12:31
LB blamed Natalie for her performance :nono:

What did LB say about Natalie's performance?

shannisrules
05-01-2006, 14:07
what time is eastenders on uktv because when i turn on my tv in the morning its never on!

Layne
05-01-2006, 16:40
what time is eastenders on uktv because when i turn on my tv in the morning its never on!

8.25! x

shannisrules
05-01-2006, 18:37
oh ok thankyou

littlemo
05-01-2006, 22:30
Sam's seeing Trevor at the moment. I can't believe she was so stupid! People talk about Little Mo being naive, but what sort of woman goes out with a man who was declared by his wife in court to be a wife beater and rapist. Anyone who knows Little Mo would know that she wouldn't make something like that up. And Sam has the nerve to tell Little Mo that she's jealous! She should have opened her eyes!

sheilamarie
05-01-2006, 23:41
i cant wait to get sky so i can see the old eppies of ee :)

Florijo
06-01-2006, 20:06
Sam's seeing Trevor at the moment. I can't believe she was so stupid! People talk about Little Mo being naive, but what sort of woman goes out with a man who was declared by his wife in court to be a wife beater and rapist. Anyone who knows Little Mo would know that she wouldn't make something like that up. And Sam has the nerve to tell Little Mo that she's jealous! She should have opened her eyes!

This is Sam Mitchell you are talking about, she never did have a clue when it came to blokes. I don't know if it was ever made clear that Sam knew that Mo had accused Trevor of raping her as when as beating her all the emphasis of Ricky's and Peggy's objections to her seeing Trevor seem to be that he hits women.

Florijo
09-01-2006, 11:19
Todays episode was, for me, when the whole Trevor/Mo storyline became really stupid. Billy is acting like Trevor's new best friend and Mo, after not even wanting to be in the same room as Trevor, seems to be ok with going out for a drink with him. I mean, Mo was with Billy and it was in a public place, but still, the guy beat her up and raped her, yet she goes for a drink with him. Billy is even worse. :rolleyes:

littlemo
09-01-2006, 18:40
I think it's because they want a painless divorce. If Trevor hadn't of died, I don't reckon he would let go of Little Mo, he would have dragged it on forever, and Billy and Little Mo would never have got married. They are thinking he realises what he's done and he will give them what they want.

I agree that they were very naive though. Men like that don't change.

Debs
10-01-2006, 10:52
i havent watched ee on uk gold for ages? can anyone fill me in on what is happening

Florijo
10-01-2006, 12:05
debs - It is mostly about Trevor/Billy/Mo/Sam right now. Sam is being a deluded idiot, Trevor is saying stuff to Mo and then lying about what he said and twisting it to make it seem that she is the one who cannot let go, Billy thinks Trevor is being all resonable and friendly, and Mo is about to fall apart again soon cos of Trevor's mind games.

Also Jamie and Sonia are back together, Phil has gone after Lisa and Louise and Tom the fireman has a brain tumor. It is not long till Trevor and Tom's demise now.

littlemo - I agree that they wanted to try and keep things as nice as possible for the divorce but going out for a drink with him is taking it too far, IMO. Even if they think he has changed and is trying to be nice now, he still abused and raped her, so it seems odd that Mo felt comfortable enough to go out for a drink with him.

Debs
10-01-2006, 12:17
debs - It is mostly about Trevor/Billy/Mo/Sam right now. Sam is being a deluded idiot, Trevor is saying stuff to Mo and then lying about what he said and twisting it to make it seem that she is the one who cannot let go, Billy thinks Trevor is being all resonable and friendly, and Mo is about to fall apart again soon cos of Trevor's mind games.

Also Jamie and Sonia are back together, Phil has gone after Lisa and Louise and Tom the fireman has a brain tumor. It is not long till Trevor and Tom's demise now.

cheers for that Florijo

sbbb_odessa
18-01-2006, 11:46
i wish they had an ominbus at the weekend cause i don't alway see it during the day

Florijo
18-01-2006, 11:54
Sharon will be getting into mourning mode in a week or so, the timing is quite funny in relation to current EE. Tom is about to kick the bucket and then Sharon will leave to go to America to mourn, just like she has just done on current EE. :)

I can't wait till the episodes when Trevor goes mental. Great stuff. :)

An omnibus would be great but I'd be happy if they just brought the afternoon episode back, I can't understand why they axed it in the first place.

Florijo
25-01-2006, 11:30
Anyone watch it today? The episodes after the house fire were the start of the EE slide to crappyness but the fire episodes were great.

Watching that episode made me remember how contrived some of it was though, i.e nobody seemed to hear any of the phones ringing until the end. I know he was a baddie but I did feel sorry for Trevor ( :o ) a little bit, he has obviously had a rough childhood as I'm sure I heard him say to Mo, in the episode yesterday, about his mum dying when he was 11.

Poor Sharon will be in mourning mode again for nice Irish fireman Tom. Sharon had a double dose with him, he was going to die anyway of a brain tumor but I figure he decided to make it easier for Sharon to keep up her quota of people dying on her and thus he decided to die now rather than later in order to save time.

DaVeyWaVey
28-01-2006, 16:18
i wish they had an ominbus at the weekend cause i don't alway see it during the day

I will second that! I would love eastenders to have an omnibus on ukgold of the week's episodes they have shown as i never get the opportunity to see them in the week because i am in school but i hear that it's the start of the bad patch era now on ukgold.

i_love_matt!
07-02-2006, 17:04
hasnt ee stopped being on at 12.40 on uk gold cause wenver i watch it its not on :(

Snowboy
16-02-2006, 05:50
hasnt ee stopped being on at 12.40 on uk gold cause wenver i watch it its not on :(
Yes it has. It's only shown once a day now and that's at 8:25 am. :(

However, Jamie's death and The Portugal episodes are up soon!

Florijo
16-02-2006, 09:38
It is also on at 9.25 am on UK Gold +.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 10:40
On the UKGold episodes has Jamie died yet??

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 14:14
I saw the Jamie's death episode, i cried again just like last time! lol

Xx-Vicky-xX
14-03-2006, 17:05

Im gutted that i missed that :( im hoping i still have the Eastenders xmas weekend as it as on there

Grant_fan
20-03-2006, 13:17
i bet i never saw it wigher because i was at bloody holiday :(

dddMac1
24-03-2006, 15:34
i'll watch the old episodes on UKTV gold now and again

Skits
24-03-2006, 16:41
what time is it on at now? i think i seen it advertised as being the mitchells w/end this week.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-03-2006, 14:44
I just watched that on UKTV Gold+!! I stopped myself from crying because my aunt was there lol.. Awww it's so sad!! :(

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-03-2006, 14:50
I just watched that on UKTV Gold+!! I stopped myself from crying because my aunt was there lol.. Awww it's so sad!! :(

I taped it i havent seen it since 2002 is it really sad i wasnt sad back then but im older now

Johnny Allen
26-03-2006, 18:24
aww was watching The Mitchell Brothers special, forgot what an impact they had made on Walford, I was laughing my head of, and I have to admit I laughed with the scene in which Sharon slaps Phil in the vic and he punches her back.

kirsty_g
26-03-2006, 18:51
i thought that one was good to

diamond1
24-04-2006, 12:08
ok dennis rickman fans just worked it out from today 24th april theres 49 days of uk gold episodes left till dennis rickman joins eastenders theres in fact about 45 but im not including the graveyard scene so it will air on friday 30th june 2006 i have not included bank holidays because ee is never on them days

Layne
24-04-2006, 18:47
ok dennis rickman fans just worked it out from today 24th april theres 49 days of uk gold episodes left till dennis rickman joins eastenders theres in fact about 45 but im not including the graveyard scene so it will air on friday 30th june 2006 i have not included bank holidays because ee is never on them days

Yeh 49 days until Dennis appears on our screens! :p x

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-05-2006, 10:04
This mornings episode was great i forgot about that episode it was so funny when Patrick made a bet with Alfie he couldnt sing a song that contains any name and then Alfie goes and sings Happy Birthday :lol:

diamond1
08-06-2006, 11:57
Can i urge all dennis fans to tape his first few episodes i know i am(...then sell on ebay) i dont recall anyone having dennis first few episodes they where brilliant and well worth it, i cannot wait bit sad but i loved the first 3 months he was in although no one seemed to like louise berridges reign i thought they where good

diamond1
12-06-2006, 13:36
tommrow is the day we first meet dennis at the funeral

Kim
15-06-2006, 17:07
What episode is it up to now? I haven't been able to watch it in a while.

diamond1
18-06-2006, 21:48
dont know but ill look for you tommrow and ill let you know (if you want) when denniss arrival is

diamond1
21-06-2006, 12:08
next tuesday is dennis first episode.....at the moment social services are taking pauls kid ellie away:crying:

diamond1
26-06-2006, 15:54
just a final reminder tommrow dennis rickman shows up on the square and punches phil mitchell so pleasse any shannis fans watch it because you will kick yourselfs if you miss the first few months of dennis's arrivial

shannisrules
26-06-2006, 16:31
i watched it on saturday which was when kat/zoe=mother that storyline so i enjoyed that then i missed all the other things, might just watch that dennis thing tomoroqw

diamond1
26-06-2006, 16:41
yeah I think you should seeing as you like shannis because they where wicked episodes

x Amby x
26-06-2006, 17:03
This mornings episode was great i forgot about that episode it was so funny when Patrick made a bet with Alfie he couldnt sing a song that contains any name and then Alfie goes and sings Happy Birthday :lol:
haha that was so funny! i loved Alfie! x

diamond1
26-06-2006, 18:26
you might aswell watch it i love joe swah because mickey is in it:)

Kim
26-06-2006, 21:22
Mickey?! I didn't think he was around when Dennis arrived :ponder:. I thought Mickey's arrival was mid-late 2003?

diamond1
26-06-2006, 21:25
no he arrived briefly then selling dodgy 80's cds to spencer he went away for ages but returned by popular demand by christmas....even more surprising juley actually first arrived in august 2002

diamond1
27-06-2006, 10:14
awww that was wicked those days where great...I know louise berridge was given a lot of stick for the fun fair diastaster but there where some shining moments like march-july 2003 and again might not be everyones cup of tea (because in this time they intoduced the ferrerea) but I loved them
dennis:ive just had 18 months of bullys and little hitlers do you really want to be the one i take it out on?

diamond1
29-06-2006, 13:07
haha dennis and paul betting brilliant they where quite funny as mates they could have put more emphasis on that.its like when dennis came back in 2005 i dont think anyone told him paul was dead I wish they didnt kill paul off because he was a character that was in between he was a likeable character
I think hes glad he dont have to return as paul trueman because he said in inside soap they changed his character into a typical black sterotype drug dealer which was a shame. which isnt that much of a stretch of pauls character in my opinon because while paul was a wideboy all through his tenure in eastenders.
he was actually a good actor especially his final scenes with his dad they where quite sad.

while him and janine where a quality pairing they had me in stiches when they plotted against barry and his realtionship with natalie was brilliant I liked that just as much if not more:)

diamond1
03-07-2006, 12:02
aww alfie was great in those days...he was so much more likeable than he was in the entire 2005 year (didnt like him with little mo)

I loved the whole kat/alfie build up especially when she went out with dennis.

Kat was also so brilliant in those days but there wasnt a really time when I have not liked her :)

again I know louise berridge got criticised over ee in those days but from march 2003 -august 2003 was some of my best memories of eastenders

the only downfall of the month uk gold are showing is that we are one month away from dan ferrerea :angry: I hated that guy

Kim
20-07-2006, 09:05
Was it just me or did that back door just magically appear so that Joanne would almost walk in on one of Phil's conversations from behind? I always thought it was on the other side of the kitchen.

diamond1
25-07-2006, 13:53
lol yeah I know...the micheal batty comment was funny as hell-loved that episode.

ok so on to today and we where greeted with the ferrerea's :eek:

the sight of dan in his elvis costume *sighs* ronny had potential back then so did Adi but over time they where given utter rubbish as we are all going to relive again lol...oh well at least den's back soon

callummc
09-08-2006, 23:49
anyone agree tese episodes are more entertaing than the crap their dishing out now