PDA

View Full Version : moral dilemmas

chance
07-07-2005, 12:32
Anthony, Craig and Maxwell were sitting on the sofa posing moral dilemmas for each other, all relating to the Big Brother House.

Anthony went first...

"Right, A) You can invite all your mates in here for a party with unlimited alcohol for one night...or B) Saskia come in for one whole week," he said.

"Um...have you got an option C?" Maxwell asked.

"Yeah, C is Big Brother gives you a VIP pass that guarantees you to be here for the last week on the last night," Anthony added.

"B," replied Maxwell, making Anthony sigh and then he claimed he's disappointed in his mate.

"If I pass all the evictions I'm gonna be here for the last week anyway," the Londoner said stating the obvious. "And my mates are probably living off the dream that I'm in here at the moment...but I had a lot of fun with Saskia and that'd be happy days for a week."

Craig also said option B. "One week in this place with somebody you like is more valuable than eight weeks with people you don't," he stated, still sucking up to Saskia with unbelievable precision despite her absence.

They broke wind a few times and then Anthony posed another dilemma: "Big Brother says there's a limousine outside with Saskia in it. Your bags are in the boot and you're going for a one-week holiday in the Sea Shells... "

Seychelles!" Craig corrected laughing loudly.

"...Yeah...and you return after that week and carry on here. But for that to happen you have to evict one of us. What would you do?" Anthony concluded.

Maxwell said he wouldn't go. "I'm going to be in the Seychelles with her anyway," he added very confidently, before asking: "Would you have Saskia here for one week and then you can stay until the end but not win?"

Anthony shook his head: "I don't think I'd do that for anyone. How about you?"

"I'd stay for the dough," Maxwell admitted. "I want to win it of course."

"Well, 100,000 pounds isn't that much really," Craig said.

"It's 100,000 quid more than I've got now," Maxwell replied.