PDA

View Full Version : buffy the vampire liar

chance
07-07-2005, 12:28
Never one to let the truth get in the way of a good bit of gossip, Craig claimed that the House is possessed and tried to convince Maxwell that he once saw a vampire in the mirror.

Soon, Craig was spinning even more outrageous lies.

"The ********** door just opened, I'm ********** scared over here, the cooker's just been switched off!" Craig squealed, trying to convince anyone in earshot that the House is a haunted one.

"Yeah, course it has Craig," replied a bored sounding Maxwell.

"Shut up! There is a possession! Me and Lesley were in the bedroom that night and there was a vampire in the mirror," Craig claimed, forgetting that vampires don't have a reflection.

Maybe he was also forgetting that he and Lesley were actually dressed as vampires in honour of Mary's birthday and the ghastly figure that confronted him might have been his own reflection.

Maxwell was still sceptical.

Course there are Craig"It was a ********** apparition, there are demons and it tried to harm me and Lesley," Craig persisted quite blatantly lying.

"You know I said my salon's possessed?" he then said. "Well I made that up for the clients...they're so gullible. I had a priest in and that was all a lie, I just thought it would be funny."

"Did you really meet George Michael the other day?" Maxwell asked him, seemingly bored of his dubious yarns.

"That's the God-honest truth!" Craig exclaimed. "I did speak to George Michael!"

"Course it is..." Maxwell yawned and wandered over to the sofa.